New Supporters Clubs - Newcastle

malcmac

Anyone interested?

Just a question! I'm careful about this but ask seriously. I watch scottish games with a mate I call "celtic John" for ovious reasons! Does anyone live in the north east and want to watch games?

Could be the start if a geordie hearts supporters club, but lets see! Even to watch a game, would be good to see who's interested! Normal people need only apply!

PM me, or email back and if it loks like a good un, my rugby career looks done, lets go!

I don't live in Newcastle but will join your Club if the meetings are held in Idols bar.

thumb_dancers.jpg

Count me in for a membership as well if thats the venue. We'll all travel down together for the meetings. DH is paying the train fares :xmasgrin:

Drylaw Hearts
Count me in for a membership as well if thats the venue. We'll all travel down together for the meetings. DH is paying the train fares :xmasgrin:

All aboard.........

Anyone interested?

Just a question! I'm careful about this but ask seriously. I watch scottish games with a mate I call "celtic John" for ovious reasons! Does anyone live in the north east and want to watch games?

Could be the start if a geordie hearts supporters club, but lets see! Even to watch a game, would be good to see who's interested! Normal people need only apply!

PM me, or email back and if it loks like a good un, my rugby career looks done, lets go!

me , am in

work some weekends, ma boys play Sat/Sun

we're up for game on Sat

but most games we watch in house or pub (Blyth)

Blyth pumped off GH tonight? sorry, niot a follower, just saw the score!

I don't make it to a huge amoiunt of games, due to work but would like to meet up with a few for games, either travel there or watch at a local boozer.

Any numbers would be great. testing the water, thanks for the interest! Hope we can sort something! I'll bump this to the top for a couple of weeks or so!

We're not at the "build a flag stage" yet!!!

I live in seghill and my dad lives in cramlington. don't get to many games as have young family but that will change when they are old enough to come along. always up for watching game on tv though. watched a couple of games a few years back in the old blue star club near the airport. don't know if those guys are still on kickback ?

Bomber Harris
I live in seghill and my dad lives in cramlington. don't get to many games as have young family but that will change when they are old enough to come along. always up for watching game on tv though. watched a couple of games a few years back in the old blue star club near the airport. don't know if those guys are still on kickback ?

One of the "older" ones is :xmasgrin:

Archived