Songs to sing for saturday/sunday?

shoes_off

Odysseus & Rob - The first meeting of the Hearts Republican Team (HRT) will be held after chapel on Sunday.

My mum's been talking about HRT - bloody traitor. My old mans not going to be happy. Maybe I can get the start time for the singing tommorrow from her?

Patrick Bateman
Odysseus & Rob - The first meeting of the Hearts Republican Team (HRT) will be held after chapel on Sunday.

I was thinking we could try and sponsor every player who blesses themselves when they enter the field. I'm positive Miko and Kingston do it, but I'm sure Marian Kello, the Holy Goalie, also participates.

I've also heard from a reliable source that Hearts will have a place for our players to pray and hold mass before games. It's a bit of a Spanish trend, but Pedro Lopez was keen to see it implemented here.

Good times :)

I'm looking forward to belting out The Boys of the Old Brigade. I've just had this flag delivered too, it should be on show at Easter Road and I can't wait!

flague8.jpg

This is not funny at all. You should be ashamed of being a hearts fan

I was thinking we could try and sponsor every player who blesses themselves when they enter the field. I'm positive Miko and Kingston do it, but I'm sure Marian Kello, the Holy Goalie, also participates.

I've also heard from a reliable source that Hearts will have a place for our players to pray and hold mass before games. It's a bit of a Spanish trend, but Pedro Lopez was keen to see it implemented here.

Why only the players who bless themselves - suely not bigots you HRT are you?

Malcolm Tucker

Dibs on Kello! He is, afterall, the original Holy Goalie.

Bless them, every one.

Patrick Bateman
This is not funny at all. You should be ashamed of being a hearts fan

Who is joking? I'm sickened by the PC culture amongst our support these days. I'm of Irish origin, Che Guevara is my hero and Hearts are my team. If people don't like that, then that's just tough. The HRT will not be moved.

Malcolm Tucker

Not bigots good fellow, far from it.

Solidarity is what I'd call it.

Bless you.

Patrick Bateman

The HRT will sponsor whoever we feel represents us the best.

Do you work for Nil By Mouth or something?

Patrick Bateman

Benedict and the Holy Goalie say FTH.

Bless you for sharing that with us, Comrade. :)

The HRT will sponsor whoever we feel represents us the best.

Do you work for Nil By Mouth or something?

**** me I am bored. Back to my original question - now i believe repeated to all 3 known members of HRT to date (excluding my ma - I don't believe she is" "one of them though)

Please just tell me what time and at which location you will be singing your chosen songs and displaying your lovely flag(s)?

I am off out now - lodge meeting - I can drum up some folk to come and see you but I need to tell them time and place.

Thanks - just simply post the time and place - I'll log on via my phone and let the boys know/

Patrick Bateman

I am off out now - lodge meeting

Novotel or Dakota are better than travel lodge, IMO. Holiday Inn is ok but their food is poor.

To answer your question, I'd rather not post it on the internet because there are some shady types on this board, as you can understand. However, you can join the automated mailing list at :- [email protected]

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Fantastic. The eve of a big derby game, and we get a thread with Hearts fans deliberately winding each other up with a lot of Old Firm nonsense.

Priorities people.

Fantastic. The eve of a big derby game, and we get a thread with Hearts fans deliberately winding each other up with a lot of Old Firm nonsense.

Priorities people.

Buzz_%28150_x_255%29.jpg

*pout*

Maybe you should try HRT.

:laugh:

Who is joking? I'm sickened by the PC culture amongst our support these days. I'm of Irish origin, Che Guevara is my hero and Hearts are my team. If people don't like that, then that's just tough. The HRT will not be moved.

Im sickened by Hearts fans that think because we are labelled mini-huns its ok to make silly republican statements like you do

back to the original question of the post

after we score, all pointing to big mixu and start chanting (in the same tune as the j. brellier chant)

thats f"""""g negative

thats f"""""g negative

thats f"""""g negative

thats f"""""g negative

back to the original question of the post

In the words of a drunken wannabe WAG:

"Leave it, it's not worth it......."

Why would anyone want to fly a flag thats associated by two clubs they supposedly hate?

How odd.

If that is some sick reference to the gagging and binding of the Republican freedom fighters who helped bring justice to the nation of our heritage, against the backdrop of imperial British Forces barbarity, I must inform you I don't find it the least bit funny.

10 Hail Marys should suffice.

Eh? Whit? Are you pure saying yoor a pape by the way? Cuz I'll ****ing tan ye! Nae surrender and that ken!

Speranza-Neanderthal.jpg

There’s only one Robbie Neilson

There’s only one Robbie Neilson

He battered the sheep then took to his feet

Walking in a Robbie wonderland

Oh and why the feck can we not sing "oh the hibbes are gay" ???

Archived