branny and deemo

vlad on the tyne

vlad on the tyne
Deemo wants to go home in January.

what a waste of money Copil's been. I hope his next ertha kitt's a hedgehog.

Who unearthed Copil, was it Lopez,Valdas or Murray?

Copil was out of contract in December, hopefully he has fecked off, with Branny not far behind in the summer.

Knowing hearts though we probably will give them both 5 year contracts....

Stewart MacD

"How IS Branny and Deemo (my caps)" getting on?

Off the blocks early in 2009 in the grammar/spelling-nazi stakes.

jamboinglasgow
what a waste of money Copil's been. I hope his next ertha kitt's a hedgehog.

Who unearthed Copil, was it Lopez,Valdas or Murray?

to be fair, Copil did have alot of talent and there were other clubs after him at the time including Celtic. But I do think there was some failings in our Scouting system at the time where we went for players who were skillful and cheap but ignored the reason for the cheapness, e.g. mental problems. So we signed Beslija, Pinilla and Copil.

It is also worth noting that not all players that we sign at a young age will make it. As sad as it is just because you have potential doesn't mean you will achieve it. This happens at Arsenal and other major clubs. The best way to miminimise this happening is to have scouting which is able to look not just at the players abilty but also their mental side and also family life. In the past this not was not really done. Now I think this is what Csaba will look for when we look at young players who we can bring in.

It is also worth remembering that Copil came from another country and into a different culture with a different language and at the age of 16 that can very hard on players. I think Hearts tried to help him as best as they could (particuarly John Murray) but with no clear direction at hearts this would also of affected him.

They should both play against the Hobo's tomorrow.

I think Branny is meant to be playing for Man City instead :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Drylaw Hearts
I think Branny is meant to be playing for Man City instead :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Uncle Berba will get SAF to take him to Man Utd.

To be fair, neither of them have been given a chance. To get a look at them they should've played in pre-season, against Hull City. I remember reading somewhere a while back that Copil (in particular) found it hard to motivate himself, mainly due to the terrible players that were given a chance in front of him, i can understand that, no matter how hard he tried or how well he played, some no-marks were given the chance ahead of him, most of them long gone and still he dosen't even get on the subs bench, if i was him, i'd get out pretty sharp if he wants to make it as a proffessional footballer cos our coaches etc.. won't give him an opportunity with us.

To be fair, neither of them have been given a chance. To get a look at them they should've played in pre-season, against Hull City. I remember reading somewhere a while back that Copil (in particular) found it hard to motivate himself, mainly due to the terrible players that were given a chance in front of him, i can understand that, no matter how hard he tried or how well he played, some no-marks were given the chance ahead of him, most of them long gone and still he dosen't even get on the subs bench, if i was him, i'd get out pretty sharp if he wants to make it as a proffessional footballer cos our coaches etc.. won't give him an opportunity with us.

Utter pish

Branny and Copil as every other youth at our club (u19's and reserves) at an inflated salary and if they had proven themselves worthy would have got 1st team exposure like the likes of McGowan, Rapnik,Brown, Husband,Glen, Wallace etc

They didnt get this exposure because they are pish and we have far better players coming through the ranks

If it wasnt for their reputations they would have gone long ago

Utter pish

Branny and Copil as every other youth at our club (u19's and reserves) at an inflated salary and if they had proven themselves worthy would have got 1st team exposure like the likes of McGowan, Rapnik,Brown, Husband,Glen, Wallace etc

They didnt get this exposure because they are pish and we have far better players coming through the ranks

Unfamiliar username but a very familiar argument which contains a large amount of financial envy...

Maybe if we had played Kostadinov as a striker rather than right midfielder then the talent he had as a teen striker would have been developed...

Unfamiliar username but a very familiar argument which contains a large amount of financial envy...

Maybe if we had played Kostadinov as a striker rather than right midfielder then the talent he had as a teen striker would have been developed...

Branny had plenty of chances as a striker in the reserves and u19's in his earlier times with us and didnt do much with it thus why he had to play at RM in later times.

Why the hell should the kids who were playing better be penalised to massage branny's ego?

If he had delivered on what he was allegedly able to do he would never have had that problem.

I am forever hearing about Branny and Copils talent and how they have something to offer, but at no point have I heard of them actually showing it in a hearts jersey.

Just because his brother posts on here and claims he is a superstar doesnt make it true.

The likes of Wallace, Glen, Cowan etc did more than branny and that is why he didnt get a game up front for much of last season, no other reason.

The point he refused to go on loan to cowdenbeath was the moment he should have been released.

5 years is to long a contract for a young man to be signing. They should have been given 3 at most being told they will have to play themselves into the first team rather than a big 5 year deal where they can basically have a jolly for a couple of years knowing they might end up in the first team at some point.

At they end of there 3 years they will and should have motivated themselves to be looking to go play in a bigger league.

But on another note if it was me watching Mole FAIL in the first team then head to QOS then FAIL there then get BACK into the first team and FAIL again i'm pretty sure i'd be

1. Peeved

2. Wondering is it me

3. Looking at how hard he is training and his commitment because that is surely the only way he is getting his chance.

Goose Baxter
Utter pish

I think you are 100% spot on mate

On the times that i have seen both player's they have nothing that made them stand out. Other players in the squad have done that little bit extra and are now reeking the benefits by being in the 1st team squad.

Although they have not played any 1st team games, the hard work that they have put in the U19 & reserves has paid off ( this being McGowan, Rapnik,Brown, Husband ) the others have had 1st team games.

The only thimg that i could defend branny on is that he had been getting played in Right Midfield but even still these guys have been a waste off money, Better players have been given there chance

Archived