Pressley warns Hearts duo on next move...........

Oopsupsideyerheed

Jesus Pressley, you are better than holding aloft a Sentanta board for a big live game.

Thats Goram and Provan's formation.

jamboinglasgow
Its a shame this wont fit in with some people's agendas.

correct, some like to think that he would try and make Driver and Berra go to celtic just because a misperceved thought that Pressely was trying to stab us in the back when he went there.

Pressely went to Celtic because it was a large club offering a good wage and being based in scotland so his family dont have to move. He didn't do it because he was a dirty traitor. Yes it is hard for some that it was Celtic, but it wasn't done to get at the Hearts fans like some think.

Cappuccino Kid

[quote=jamboinglasgow;720425

Pressely went to Celtic because it was a large club offering a good wage and being based in scotland so his family dont have to move.QUOTE]

Denmark was close to home right enough.

Any player that has a brain cell knows that they only bought cause they pose a threat, or the bench needs a warming when signed by the old firm

jamboinglasgow
[quote=jamboinglasgow;720425

Pressely went to Celtic because it was a large club offering a good wage and being based in scotland so his family dont have to move.QUOTE]

Denmark was close to home right enough.

yes but that was a temporary move two years later, his family still stayed in Scotland and i'm sure if he could of gone to another scottish club he would.

portobellojambo1
A.K.A don't go to the Old Firm.

Wise words from Mr Pressley.

Indeed, very wise, as he says I suspect both Christophe and Andy are sufficiently intelligent to have worked out that going West would not benefit their progression.

Dr. Bapswent
If you post on this thread does that mean you cant drink in Robbo's? :xmasgrin:

Do you want to drink in Rhobos?

yes but that was a temporary move two years later' date=' his family still stayed in Scotland and i'm sure if he could of gone to another scottish club he would.[/quote']

Did I imagine an offer from Dundee United like?

Archived