Ian Black(cup Game)

jayjay

I expect Ian Black to be a Hearts player before our visit to Easter Road!!!!!!!

Care to share what you know/have ben told?

ps. How long before a cup game does the player need to be registered to be eligible?

You heard any more about Brunos situation bud?

Been told. Hearts are working very hard to conclude a deal. Ict are playing Hard ball but Hearts ARE Quietly confident.

Is there basis to this or do you just expect it?

I just need to know if I'm going to have to make Mad Vald out banners for the cup game if it doesn't come off :xmasgrin:

ps. How long before a cup game does the player need to be registered to be eligible?

I'm sure it is either 12pm or COB on the Friday before the tie

You heard any more about Brunos situation bud?

No Nothing yet mate. By the way got your P.M bud. Kind words and i will p.m you in future should i hear anything.

They are still Kind of hopefull of keeping Bruno but as i say i think it depends on who goes and when in January they go.

No Nothing yet mate. By the way got your P.M bud. Kind words and i will p.m you in future should i hear anything.

They are still Kind of hopefull of keeping Bruno but as i say i think it depends on who goes and when in January they go.

Cheers :)

Not too sure mate a think it may be the Friday.

have you been told something is this just a gut feeling?

ian been house hunting here already he wants move now doesnt want to be up there any longer he himself pushing to get move now but its all up to caley

ian been house hunting here already he wants move now doesnt want to be up there any longer he himself pushing to get move now but its all up to caley

cool mate, is it money they want or will they accept clum/ A.N OTHER?

cool mate, is it money they want or will they accept clum/ A.N OTHER?

no sure he wouldnt say to much just that he was wanting away ict , i rekon he defo be here very shortly you could tell the way he was dodging questions, fair play to him cos its his business. he said he really up for the cause but so...

no sure he wouldnt say to much just that he was wanting away ict , i rekon he defo be here very shortly you could tell the way he was dodging questions, fair play to him cos its his business. he said he really up for the cause but so...

cheers mate.

He will start for us against Rangers on sunday. I also expect him to be away as early as next week, with Elliott coming in the opposite direction. Brewster rates him highly.....................:xmaseye:

He will start for us against Rangers on sunday. I also expect him to be away as early as next week, with Elliott coming in the opposite direction. Brewster rates him highly.....................:xmaseye:

is this info you have received or just gut feeling?

About Black or Elliott? It's well known fact Brewster rates him, and we will definetely sign a striker in January so..............

The Old Tolbooth

You can have Mole too if you like :xmasgrin:

About Black or Elliott? It's well known fact Brewster rates him, and we will definetely sign a striker in January so..............

elliott mate but like j.m says you can take mole aswell in the january 2 for 1 deal. :xmasgrin:

Dont want either of them, but who would want to sign for us at the moment??????

Seriously, if you guys sign Elliott and Pressley, I can honestly see you going down. Would be a shame after so many years and i'd much rather see Motherwell or St Mirren go.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is Brewster blind as well as bent?

Hibs bawbag.

To be fair a lot of his signings have been decent at us and UTD, his problem is motivation and tactics. Apparently training consists of running, gym and 5 a sides nothing else.

whats the betting, if black does play against the huns then one of them will try and nail him just to wreck any chance we would have of getting him in january.

Is Brewster blind as well as bent?

Hibs bawbag.

SSSSHHH! he'll get an injunction oot on you,for calling him b##t:)

see News of the World for details soon!

winston churchill

do you think caley can/will match billy elliots wages.

he still has 2/3 years left on his contract and i can see him doing a bobo balde.

Yes I would imagine we could afford him, don't know if he would want to move so far away from the central belt though.

Yes I would imagine we could afford him, don't know if he would want to move so far away from the central belt though.

Not sure, story is he was given a big contract a couple of years back.

Would not surprise me if he was on 3k a week.

Heard similar, in fact i heard Csaba has been trying to get him even before Saturdays match. Thats why i posted on the thread the other day that was talking about the team against the vermin, that there may be a wee surprise in the team selection.

Been told ICT want in the region of ?150,000 for him to move now. Were only offering half that amount. So could be a bit to go.

Johanes de Silentio
his problem is motivation and tactics. Apparently training consists of running, gym and 5 a sides nothing else.

Quite important, though, huh?

It's when he introduces the 'star-jumps' that you need to really start worrying!

Anyhoo, Pele_Is_God...

just how much do you hate Aberdeen?

As much as us?

dont know how you could afford him when you are trying to sign players on 250 per week

barrowman is on 1650 but you have offered the killie player 250 and pay his own digs off that(Imrie is on 1100)

The Old Tolbooth
HA HA yes true! Not as much as I hate the hibees:xmasgrin:

Your fitting in well on this board mate :xmasgrin:

HA HA yes true! Not as much as I hate the hibees:xmasgrin:

Top man.

Maybe I am in the minority but Elliot would be a good signing for you guys.

Top man.

Maybe I am in the minority but Elliot would be a good signing for you guys.

I really don't rate Elliot but I sort of agree. He must be full of confidence at the moment and being managed by a striker may be the making of him. If it means we get black now I would happily drive Elliot up the road.

Tbh I think it would be a pretty bad bit of business unless we sell 1 or 2 of the current central midfielders for a fee.

Black is an ok player but I would rather wait 6 months for him than spend a 6 figure sum on yet another central midfielder when we are already packed with them.

Re a swap deal for Elliot - would be foolish to get rid of our only forward currently scoring goals until we bring in a few proven SPL standard strikers.

If we can get black on a decent deal then fair enough but a 6 figure sum or elliot in return isnt that for me.

We would be better off leaving elliot to hit goals in the 1st division then selling him in the summer with 20 goals under his belt for a decent fee.

Carl Spackler
To be fair a lot of his signings have been decent at us and UTD, his problem is motivation and tactics. Apparently training consists of running, gym and 5 a sides nothing else.

That sounds quite gid! I'll sign for you.

I'm pish at football though mind.

I think with a decent assistant Brewster would be a decent manager. However he got rid of Donald Park as he doesnt like any threats to him at the club, same with Barry Wilson.

Hearts Are Winners

Hope so!:xmashappy:

This will only happen if we sell someone first IMO

Archived