JAMBO LICENCE PLATE IN CANADA

Jamcan

A couple of weeks ago I was driving in Cloverdale -Langley area, 25 miles east of Vancouver and I was overtaken by a Jeep with a licence plate JAMBO. I got level with the vehicle, driven by an attractive young lady. I tried to get her attention at a red light but she would not open her window. It was dark and she probably didnt notice my vehicle was maroon, with Hearts stickers back and front, I was also wearing my Hearts cap.

Does anyone know this mystery lady? A possible recruit for our Vancouver club.

BP

probably not even a hearts fan. jambo is a pretty common nickname. it could also be an abbreviation for many things non football related.

Does "Jambo" not also mean "Hello" in Swahili?

You do see some funny sights driving in Vancouver though - I was once in a car with my best mate from childhood who now lives out there. These girls in a Jeep tooted us at lights, then started following us, overtook us shouting and waving then flashed their tits. Twas very cool. Never happens in this country...

aitcheeayartees
Does "Jambo" not also mean "Hello" in Swahili?

You do see some funny sights driving in Vancouver though - I was once in a car with my best mate from childhood who now lives out there. These girls in a Jeep tooted us at lights, then started following us, overtook us shouting and waving then flashed their tits. Twas very cool. Never happens in this country...

It does you know! :xmasgrin: Cos that happened to me whilst going through Prestonpans one day!:xmaswoot:

I dont think she was really much of a looker although I didnt pay much attention to her coupon!

[/b]

It does you know! :xmasgrin: Cos that happened to me whilst going through Prestonpans one day!:xmaswoot:

I dont think she was really much of a looker although I didnt pay much attention to her coupon!

Damn must be because I?ve always had crap cars...My mate in Canada had a nice convertible beamer...

Archived