Csaba wants Black in January

Groot

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He should just do a Gallas and threaten to score an OG if they don't let him leave.

Imagine having to waste your season in Inverness when you know the mighty HMFC are just round the corner. Must be torture for the guy.

Drylaw Hearts
He should just do a Gallas and threaten to score an OG if they don't let him leave.

Imagine having to waste your season in Inverness when you know the mighty HMFC are just round the corner. Must be torture for the guy.

His mind cannot be fully on Inverness and it may benefit them by letting him go now.

Give them Elliot, Thomson and Mole on loan for 6 months.

We need him now with Bruno, Zal and Wallace all out.

Agreed.

Dirk Diggler

Can't see us parting with the 100k or so required to get him now unless there is a mass exodus from our squad, something which I don't think will happen.

Ian Black, Billy Mehmet, Chris Killen, that numpty that was loaned to Rangers a couple of years ago from Everton (i think)....I remember when we used to buy potential, not journeymen! We need a left-back, Aberdeen sign Scotland u-21 Charlie Mulgrew for ?80,000, we miss out (yet again!) Over the last 3 or so years, we'd been linked Scott McDonald and Steven Naismith, to name just two, before the biggot brothers got their filthy claws into them, how long before they get hold of Darren Barr at Falkirk amongst others? No doubt we'll just bypass potential and sign a couple of no hopers......as usual!

Guest jambomickey
Ian Black, Billy Mehmet, Chris Killen, that numpty that was loaned to Rangers a couple of years ago from Everton (i think)....I remember when we used to buy potential, not journeymen! We need a left-back, Aberdeen sign Scotland u-21 Charlie Mulgrew for ?80,000, we miss out (yet again!) Over the last 3 or so years, we'd been linked Scott McDonald and Steven Naismith, to name just two, before the biggot brothers got their filthy claws into them, how long before they get hold of Darren Barr at Falkirk amongst others? No doubt we'll just bypass potential and sign a couple of no hopers......as usual!

good negative start to the new year! at least wait till the end of the transfer window mate.

Malcolm Tucker

Ian Black's a journeyman? Nice one.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Pish.

Ian Black is a very decent player who stands out for Inverness.

We haven't got the money to go for the Naismiths, Barrs or McDonalds of this world.

Get real mate.

good negative start to the new year! at least wait till the end of the transfer window mate.

Hate being negative bud but, going by every transfer window since Jan 2006 (when we signed almost a whole new team) we've let potential go to other teams while we stand by and watch doing feckall about it, it just pzs me off that's all,

Some folk don't want to let daft stuff like common sense get in the way of a good greet.

total bullschect IMO. Black is a good signing. We need to be realistic, 3rd is the aim and players like Black will hopefully get us there.

Hate being negative bud but, going by every transfer window since Jan 2006 (when we signed almost a whole new team) we've let potential go to other teams while we stand by and watch doing feckall about it, it just pzs me off that's all,

I'll give you the MacDonald as if we'd got in early he could have been a Hearts player, I think Naismith was a Rangers player long before he ever signed

As for Barr, don't think we've got the money and don't think he has the inclination to come to us

Charlie-Brown

Chris Robinson blocked moves by Levein to sign both Nacho Novo & Scott McDonald for very low cut price fees a few years back.

Archived