just read on sky sports transfer page

moyseuk2000

Graeme Carolan (hearts fan) says...

According to my source, Vladimar Romanov will fund a ?3.5million raid on Easter Road for striker Steven Fletcher via funds put forward by his company, UKIO Bankas. Using this sudden cash injection, Hibs will appease the fans by making a move for ex-star Paul Hartley who's contract shall not be renewed by Celtic at the end of the season.

chester copperpot

According to my source, Vladimar Romanov will fund a ?3.5million raid on Easter Road for striker Steven Fletcher via funds put forward by his company, UKIO Bankas. Using this sudden cash injection, Hibs will appease the fans by making a move for ex-star Paul Hartley who's contract shall not be renewed by Celtic at the end of the season.

Keep away from the drugs man. I wont mention anything to do with football rumours for the sake of mankind.

I wouldn't pay ?500,000 for Fletcher, Romanov certainly won't! He's trying to offload players to save cash, ?3.5m?? I think you enjoyed hogmanay too much bud!

maroonlegions

Here is another wee beauty from that site.

Cam Richie (Celtic fan) says...

There is a strong rumour from a source that Ricardo Fuller will be heading to Celtic on loan with Lee Naylor heading in the opposite direction.:xmaseye:

Posted 11:13 1st January 2009

Hibs will appease the fans by making a move for ex-star Paul Hartley

:xmasgrin::xmaswoot:That is so funny. PH wouldn't go to Hibs for all the tea in China. Apart from that he couldn't sustain such a drop in wages.

Dirk Diggler
I honestly cannot see the madman spoend any money at all:xmasgrin:

I honestly cannot see you spoending much longer on here. :xmasgrin:

Welt.

Chad Sexington
I honestly cannot see the madman spoend any money at all:xmasgrin:

Enjoy your brief spell here you hobo trumpet.

Nelly Terraces
One trumpet has left the building.

Toot Toot! Not that hungover today then Dex, quick off the mark there my man. :)

How appropriate that a Hobo calls himself `laughing duck`. Older fans will know what im talking about, certainly paying the rent Hibbies will.

does that mean the verve would have to change thier lyrics to the drugs DO WORK :xmaseye:

Haha wot a load of pish..

Good to see the 1st hobbo of 2009 kicked from JKB!

Nice one Dexter...

southside1874
That's possibly the daftest thing I've read on here.

Ever.

indeed. We bring player on and sell them. thats not the ethos

So many of us are worried about admin, or going bust, 'm so happy that some hibbees or kids (same thing I reckon) stil talk about us splashing cash, as we did on Makela, Esklison or Makela! :xmascrazy:

So many of us are worried about admin, or going bust, 'm so happy that some hibbees or kids (same thing I reckon) stil talk about us splashing cash, as we did on Makela, Esklison or Makela! :xmascrazy:

We Never splashed out twice of Makela did we?!?!?!?:mw_rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmm .........

Archived