Velicka to return.

Munch

This would be a good move IMO.:xmasgrin:http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/newsfront.aspx?sectionid=7140&IsTopic=1

Surely a sign of how bad things are at Rangers that they'd let a proven SPL striker come to us.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Rangers-keen-to-let-Velicka.4834044.jp

Rangers have no money, F.B.Kaunus sorted that one for them.:xmasgrin::xmasgrin::xmasgrin:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXCQsqZcOY

Velicka won't come back, why would he with the wages they are stupid enough to pay him? Wasn't he on a Kaunas contract worth only ?970 a week at Hearts? Rangers are supposedly paying him between ?8,000 & ?10,000 a week, he also said he can't wait to get to Rangers....stuff 'im!

Velicka won't come back, why would he with the wages they are stupid enough to pay him? Wasn't he on a Kaunas contract worth only ?970 a week at Hearts? Rangers are supposedly paying him between ?8,000 & ?10,000 a week, he also said he can't wait to get to Rangers....stuff 'im!

if anyone was on 970 a week and heard they were going to 8-10grand a week i think anyone would say the same! They cant wait, he was never fit for a full game at hearts anyway, hes not even a bench warmer at the huns,

But he left to go (indirectly, ha, ha) to our arch-enemies.

He's a reptile, a rat, who's shown us complete disrespect. Even if he got on his hands and knees and offered to play for nothing we should turn him down.

Nobody disrespects us. We are Hearts.

Sorry, cannot remember which chonsonant to inshert when insulting the Rangers-minded.

Hhappy Nhew Yhear Khickbhackers.

Cant see how this is going to work unless 1.Rangers are happy writing off the ?1 million they just paid for him and 2. Velicka is willing to take a big drop in money.

They surely cant be in that much trouble and desperate to get ?8k off the weekly wage bill that they are going to let a player they paid ?1 million for walk out the door for next to feck all and we're surely not that desperate for a striker that we're going to pay a healthy fee for a player near the end of his career who wasnt that great the first time he was here and probably still blows out his erse after 60 minutes.

If its a loan, I assume its a short term one with them paying his wage and him going back to Rangers in the summer.

I dont mind if its a good short term measure for us. i.e. We're not, at any stage, paying big money for him and we're not paying ?8k a week to him.

Charlie-Brown
Cant see how this is going to work unless 1.Rangers are happy writing off the ?1 million they just paid for him and 2. Velicka is willing to take a big drop in money.

They surely cant be in that much trouble and desperate to get ?8k off the weekly wage bill that they are going to let a player they paid ?1 million for walk out the door for next to feck all and we're surely not that desperate for a striker that we're going to pay a healthy fee for a player near the end of his career who wasnt that great the first time he was here and probably still blows out his erse after 60 minutes.

If its a loan, I assume its a short term one with them paying his wage and him going back to Rangers in the summer.

I dont mind if its a good short term measure for us. i.e. We're not, at any stage, paying big money for him and we're not paying ?8k a week to him.

Rangers gave him a 3 or 4 year contract I think OAG - they probably want him to come to Hearts, score a good amount of goals against Celtic & other SPL teams (not Rangers obviously) and hope that Hearts or some other club will come in and buy a goalscorer paying as much money as Rangers can recoup.

Archived