Here is one for the statos

i8hibsh

Independence
Have we ever had a season where we have scored fewer goals?

what a joke

Yawn.

Come on the SNP.

grumpyespana

what a joke

Its no joke ever since the window shut after the summer I new we would struggle to score goals, it now seems that Csaba has finally woken up and relised we need at least two goalscorers come in January.

Grumpy.

lost in leith

what a joke

27 in 36 games in 80-81. I goal in our first 8 home games :xmaseye:

Yawn.

Come on the SNP.

yawn indeed.............yawn indeed

Does noone worry about this?

Hibs are total gash and they will have Nish, Johansson, Fletcher and rear end all available tomorrow

We have Nade no goals, Obua what the feck am I, Mole

Wakenthefeckup guys come on

Its no joke ever since the window shut after the summer I new we would struggle to score goals, it now seems that Csaba has finally woken up and relised we need at least two goalscorers come in January.

Grumpy.

I hope we get Killen

That waste of space Tullberg can GTF - he is another feckin parasite

So this is our lowest in 30 years! OMG

Drylaw Hearts

I've scored more than Hearts since the summer.

Fact.

:)

I can only hope than Csaba signs at least 2 strikers in the next few weeks.

Not going to be too critical of Csaba as he's done a brilliant job so far this season and I think he expected a lot more from Tullberg but just imagine where we'd be this season if we had a striker who had scored even 7 or 8 goals the difference that could have made

Independence
yawn indeed.............yawn indeed

Does noone worry about this?

Hibs are total gash and they will have Nish, Johansson, Fletcher and rear end all available tomorrow

We have Nade no goals, Obua what the feck am I, Mole

Wakenthefeckup guys come on

I think you will find that the management at Tynecastle are aware of this problem and that steps will be made in the near future to change things.

I am sure they will be delighted to hear your advice though!!!!

Come on the SNP.

I think you will find that the management at Tynecastle are aware of this problem and that steps will be made in the near future to change things.

I am sure they will be delighted to hear your advice though!!!!

Come on the SNP.

Really !! are they indeed!

Taking off Nade (which i agreed with) and replacing him with a Tesco worker in David Obua pretty much playing a 4-6-0

well, it took time but Csaba first and foremost tried get Hearts working as a tight unit and not giving much away. That`s always a manager`s first aim.

The forward issue just developed. At the start of the season it was clear there was a plan to give the players that were at Hearts already a chance to play.

Whether you like them or not we had Mole, Nade, Glen then Tullberg came in. Tullberg gets injured, Mole proves he`s not good enough and Glen fell out of favour. So what can Hearts do? You have to wait until the window.

Guest jambomickey

what a joke

the only good thing about that post is the picture next to your user name:xmasgrin:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I agree I8Hibsh.

The ONLY way we can fix this is for you to set yourself on fire and run across the pitch in protest on Saturday.

Good luck.

So this is our lowest in 30 years! OMG

It's actually half that.

With 20 goals from 19 games we're running at just over a goal per game.

We've dropped below that ratio twice more since 81

In 1993-94 we scored 37 in a 44 game league campaign

1988-89 saw 35 goals in 36 games

It's still not great though and time will tell how big a factor Tuilberg's absence has been

well, it took time but Csaba first and foremost tried get Hearts working as a tight unit and not giving much away. That`s always a manager`s first aim.

Quite right. Good post. Csaba has said that he'd be happy to win every game 1-0.

We've seen the end of the comedy defending we were treated to too often last year. We're three points off third with a winnable game in hand. Where did the OP expect to be this year? Splitting the Old Firm?

The main question we should be asking is whether we are getting better or getting worse?

Without a doubt we're improving, with a manager who knows what he's about.

Some of the football we've played since Bruno, Driver and Robbie returned from injury, Palazuelos regained his place, and Kingston recovered from whatever he had, has been great.

I'll settle for that.

shaun.lawson

With 20 goals from 19 league games, we are actually level with our total at the same stage of 1990/1, one ahead of our total in 2004/5, two ahead of our 1988/9 tally, and seven ahead of 1993/4, AKA The Most Boring Season In Known History. So it's neither unprecedented, nor even exceptional - and just goes to show how good a job Csaba's been doing. You can only **** with the ****** you've got, and if anything, we've probably overachieved to this point: thanks to a team spirit and cameraderie which ought to be more than good enough to see off Hibs.

The Old Tolbooth

We might not be scoring too many, but we're not conceding too many either, and it excites me to think think that we're due to hit 3 or 4 against someone pretty soon, lets hope it's against the vermin!

Dirk Diggler

36ish hours before a game against Hibs and we're reading this pish.

Some people need to get a fecking grip.

shaun.lawson

I propose the OP change his username. He should surely be called imscaredofhibsh. Who's with me? :)

I agree I8Hibsh.

The ONLY way we can fix this is for you to set yourself on fire and run across the pitch in protest on Saturday.

Good luck.

Do ever stop being such a ****?

We might not be scoring too many, but we're not conceding too many either, and it excites me to think think that we're due to hit 3 or 4 against someone pretty soon, lets hope it's against the vermin!

Oh the thought - I think I would wet my pants if that happens

Lack of chance creating would be a bigger concern for me.

Sheep game apart we`ve looked dangerous going forward and we`ve been creating enough chances in most games. I`m sure the forward issue will get sorted sooner or later.

MON THE HEARTS

Charlie-Brown

Gon yersel i8hibsh - here's some inspiration for you regards Partidge's suggestions - you know it makes sense.... :D

01kongofire91570hf1.jpg

I hope we get Killen

That waste of space Tullberg can GTF - he is another feckin parasite

Killen is also injury prone, every club he has been at you will be lucky if he has lasted half a season, replacing like for like IMO

Archived