Csaba turned down Middle East riches...

Groot

The mans mad.

I'd have took the 6 month contract in Saudi, became a Zillionaire and then came to Hearts safe in the knowledge that when Vlad punted me I'd be ok for a month or so.

:xmasgrin:

The mans mad.

I'd have took the 6 month contract in Saudi, became a Zillionaire and then came to Hearts safe in the knowledge that when Vlad punted me I'd be ok for a month or so.

:xmasgrin:

I would too, the guy is crazy and daft, but I like him, I will love him if we huno the hobos twice this start of 2009.

Heart confirm they pay gash wages shocker.

No, it was when he was in charge of Uganda when he was reportedly on something in the region of ?40k per year which certainly puts him higher in my estimations because he probably could have earned 10 or 20x that by taking the job but it didn't fit into what he wanted in a footballing sense

It just shows that when he said he is not ruled by money when we had the wage issue he wasn't just talking BS

"My wife said she would divorce me if I told her I was staying in Uganda. This is true, I don't lie, believe me. Why did I stay? I don't know, I am crazy sometimes!

what a guy.

Archived