happy new year (merged threads)

japanjambo

Or as they say over here " Akema****e omedeto!"

Gawd, I love being a Hearts fan! Ye can keep yer gobs**tes from the west, yer sheepsha**ers from the north...and awe the bl**dy rest!

Heart Of Midlothian Football FOREVER!

Lynn:booze::ninja:

Gawd, I love being a Hearts fan! Ye can keep yer gobs**tes from the west, yer sheepsha**ers from the north...and awe the bl**dy rest!

HAPPY NEW YEAR....ah yo brootad yet?:)

*IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE SHE DRINKS A LOT*

*USED* to drink a lot! Been on the wagon recently(haven't you noticed the severe lack of *let's worship The Buzzbomb* threads?:xmastongue:). January 10th is the day I may fall off said wagon...:xmascrazy:

Rock on Busby! LOL!

Lynn :ninja:

Happy New Year Lynn ma dear. Have a gid yin!

I've just started drinking now, (1750 local time), disgracefully late if you ask me! Oh well, I'll soon catch up!

:)

Happy New Year Lynn, I have just poured a large 'Johnnie Walker Black Label' and I dedicate it to you and the 'Buzzbomb'. :toasting: Can't wait for Saturday to celebrate with my Dad at the game another famous Heart of Midlothian victory

HAPPY NEW YEAR! BE HAPPY MATE!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Happy new year Lynn, and the everyone else.

he is moanng for me to turn this off ,, taxi not for 80 mins. How long does he think it takes women to get ready............:xmasgrin:

Happy New Year

watched a Busby goal on from the 4-1 game in 70's earlier on, absolutely walloped it :xmasgrin: sadly I'm too young to remember him playing although I'll settle for a repeat on Saturday

All the best

ArmiyaRomanova

Happy New Year!!

Here's hoping you dream of a hawk flying over Mount Fuji with a small aubergine in its beak. :xmasgrin:

明けましておめでとうございます。

Happy New Year to one and all. Have a great 2009! God bless the Heart of Midlothian Football Club and all who sail in her. :)

Doctor FinnBarr
Happy New Year to one and all. Have a great 2009! God bless the Heart of Midlothian Football Club and all who sail in her. :)

Hi thailor!

The th is meant to sound/look like a lisp but I think it lost something between oral and written.

:xmasgrin:

Hi thailor!

The th is meant to sound/look like a lisp but I think it lost something between oral and written.

When I wasth about twelve, I had a terrible lithp and wasth bullied merthilethly at thcool becoth of it. "Thorn Lawthon", I wasth known asth. "Thut up Thorn!" Bad timeth. :sad:

But within a few months, I grew out of it. Hooray! :)

gonna stop drinking. Just passed my driving test, got a car and a baby due on the 10th so i should do it for the money if not the health.

I've never stuck to any new years resolution though. God Damn it.

gonna stop drinking. Just passed my driving test, got a car and a baby due on the 10th so i should do it for the money if not the health.

I've never stuck to any new years resolution though. God Damn it.

stef my wife is due the 9th , more jambos in this world the better.all the best!

Happy new year Lynn.

Keep the emails going to Off The Ball. Perhaps you can enlighten them about Brinesgate ? No-one else seems to be able to make the media see what is going on . . .

Up the Hearts :xmashappy:

Happy New Year all.

Bus to europe next year ?

:flag1::flag1::flag1:

Here hoping :xmasgrin:

Archived