Aberdeen love talking about Hearts

yvonnejambo

Guest jambomickey
http://www.afc-chat.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1925&st=2280

115 pages worth! Bloody hell you think its because they dont have any real rivals? Or our team are just a lot more interesting? Anyway skimmed through some of it and have come to the conclusion Im glad I am not a sheep :xmasgrin:

it's a joke eh? how long does it take you to drive to edinburgh?

http://www.afc-chat.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1925&st=2280

115 pages worth! Bloody hell you think its because they dont have any real rivals? Or our team are just a lot more interesting? Anyway skimmed through some of it and have come to the conclusion Im glad I am not a sheep :xmasgrin:

In fairness their pages are shorter than on here, and I reckon if you did the same arithmetic with the amount of stuff that's been posted on here about the same incident/game, it would probably exceed what they've written. Only guessing...:xmasgrin:

In fairness their pages are shorter than on here, and I reckon if you did the same arithmetic with the amount of stuff that's been posted on here about the same incident/game, it would probably exceed what they've written. Only guessing...:xmasgrin:

Ok sorry its only 2298 posts they have dedicated to us.

Mickey the drive is just over 4 hours :)

Guest jambomickey

pretty long drive yvonne eh? hope you have a safe journey, giz a wave behind the dug out:xmasgrin:

Anyone remember the lunatic pittodrie pie on the old BBC boards.

Obsessed with Hearts or what.

He must be in some institution by now.

:)

badly drawn boy

Its hilarious , they are obsessed as the hobos , absolutely in our shadow as we don't think /care about them but they speak about as daily

Like a obsessive irrational bird that you have never noticed but because once had sizable baps before they moved south , still think they should be recognized

Sad cantz

Gorgie rule giruy

winston churchill

yvonne

are you a proper hill- billy or did you move north from the big city:xmasgrin:.

yvonne

are you a proper hill- billy or did you move north from the big city:xmasgrin:.

I did move north from the big city :xmasgrin: Have been up this way for last 18 yrs which is quite scary!

Oh and ta Mickey might see you in the Ardmillan pre match

winston churchill
I did move north from the big city :xmasgrin: Have been up this way for last 18 yrs which is quite scary!

as long as you don't go native.

fit's that:xmasgrin:

Guest jambomickey

don't know where ardmillan is yvonne!

Guest jambomickey

normally go to westfields yvonne!

and? Scary obsession with us!

Ha Ha! I like the idea that we think they're obsessed by us. I think the fact they've won more Leagues, Cups and European trophies than us might give them some sort of moral high ground, but perhaps that's just me being generous. But I do think we shouldn't rise to the bait!

Ha Ha! I like the idea that we think they're obsessed by us. I think the fact they've won more Leagues, Cups and European trophies than us might give them some sort of moral high ground, but perhaps that's just me being generous. But I do think we shouldn't rise to the bait!

No they haven't.

4 league titles to, erm, 4 league titles?

7 Scottish cups to, erm, 7 Scottish cups?

5 Mickey Mouse cups to 4.

One European Cup under 'Eck I'll give you.

If you're a Hearts fan you need to brush up on your history.

Personally, I think you've raped a few sheep in your past.

Glad to see your on to this too. He's outed.

Think the sheepies might argue they'e won more in the modern era than we have. That's just the point I was trying to make. Humility, dear friends, that's all. Humility.

Think the sheepies might argue they'e won more in the modern era than we have. That's just the point I was trying to make. Humility, dear friends, that's all. Humility.

Last big cup was 1990 for sheep. That's 18 years. We've done it twice since then.

You're digging yourself deeper, put the spade down.

I had never noticed before that Hearts have not won that much in the way of trophies compared to Aberdeen, I though you had won more. Just checked on your official site ?. and most of your success was before aberdeen were founded in 1903

I had never noticed before that Hearts have not won that much in the way of trophies compared to Aberdeen, I though you had won more. Just checked on your official site …. and most of your success was before aberdeen were founded in 1903

.....and how many trophies do you remember your team winning? Scottish cup in 1990 I'll give you, but as a 27 year old your hardly living on recent glories / I'd be surprised if you remember much more your 1 decade of glory.

Do one.

I had never noticed before that Hearts have not won that much in the way of trophies compared to Aberdeen, I though you had won more. Just checked on your official site ?. and most of your success was before aberdeen were founded in 1903

Your not famous anymore.

In fact junior can you remember when you were famous.

:xmasgrin:

I love it when fans compare eras, the fact that Aberdeen won more trophies in the so called modern era is laughable. History is history, and all of Aberdeens success, just like Hearts is consigned to that very place. The difference is that I couldn't give a toss what Aberdeen have won, are going to win, couldn't win. I only give a dam about Hearts and whats next for us. Hopefully doing the hobos twice followed by an entertaining run towards third place and the Scottish cup final. Concluding the season by winning the cup, obviously.

I love it when fans compare eras, the fact that Aberdeen won more trophies in the so called modern era is laughable. History is history, and all of Aberdeens success, just like Hearts is consigned to that very place. The difference is that I couldn't give a toss what Aberdeen have won, are going to win, couldn't win. I only give a dam about Hearts and whats next for us. Hopefully doing the hobos twice followed by an entertaining run towards third place and the Scottish cup final. Concluding the season by winning the cup, obviously.

Exactly!

I went onto their fans site to merely have a look at what their views were from the game we played on Sat and that is why I was shocked that they do seem slightly obsessed with us, come on a thread over 2 years dedicated to the mighty Hearts on a sheep fan website :xmasgrin:

Seems I was right by the amount of sheep posting on this so they look on KB a lot too. Guys remeber its never to late to become a Jambo you already seem very interested in us. :xmastongue:

I have a couple o baseball bats m8 lets go and get them

Broxburn Jambo

I think that as a football club and a city we should go there next time and burn it all to the ground.

or is this an over-reaction?

You couldn?t care but still needed to give your point, I think it is all part of supporting a team, it is what makes us fans - I will always look at Aberdeen as a bigger club than Hearts and you Guys the opposite.

this is what makes football better than any other sport ? passion

I think the Aberdeen obsession with Hearts is partly a consquence of the fact that they do not have any local rivals. I guess we should take it as a compliment that another team who most of us are not that bothered about seem to take a big interest in our club.

I think that as a football club and a city we should go there next time and burn it all to the ground.

or is this an over-reaction?

is our next game up here just so I know when to move by :xmastongue::xmascrazy:

Archived