dellboy1971

DO WE NEED CALUM ELLIOT FOR SATURDAY  

1 member has voted

1. 1. DO WE NEED CALUM ELLIOT FOR SATURDAY

• YES
    • NO

DO WE NEED CALUM ELLIOT BACK FOR SATURDAY

DO YOU NEED TO TURN CAPS LOCK OFF?

Not sure would have to show a much better attitude to get another chance from me but then again i don't pick the team :xmaseye:

Why would we want Elliot back? He is even worse than Jamie Mole.

One of the worst strikers to have played for the club and has a big attitude problem when things aren't going his way. He either mouths off blaming everyone else or makes a crazy challenge (or two as in Killie last season).

I'd rather pick from the players in our reserve setup than bring him back.

portobellojambo1

Absolutely not. Why would we want back someone else who cannot score goals for us.

He has found his level, and if he had any sense he would be asking his agent to sort him out with a contract with a 1st Division club.

He's alot better than Mole as his record in the 1st Division clearly indicates. Top scorer and Mole notched up the big fat zero.

Not an ideal solution, but don't have much option until we can get a striker or 2 in.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

NO WE DON'T. THANKS FOR ASKING.

IF HE IS OUT DANCING TONIGHT HE WILL NO DOUBT PICK UP AN INJURY OR A SORE BUM.

The Old Tolbooth
Why would we want Elliot back? He is even worse than Jamie Mole.

Sorry, but I disagree with that mate, whilst I know how pish Elliot was for us, he still showed more than Mole did for us, it says a lot when Obua gets on in a strikers role before Mole does.

Do we need Calum Elliot to beat the dirty hobos.

No, no we dont.

Would I like to see him return to get a shot under Csabas guidance?

Yes.

YES we need him

to get on the train to English league 2

Would rather see Templeton given a chance than Elliot. If Elliot wants to come back, train hard and learn under Csaba's guidance then, maybe, he'd have earned another chance. But scoring goals in the 1st Div while making it clear he doesn't want to return to Hearts, is hardly enough to earn another chance whilst there are others waiting.

Marmeladent?rtchen

We could do with the cover,,,, lets face it hes the best striker on are books in terms of goals scored. And they came when the team was Pi$h!!!

I happy to be in the " Give Calum "Billy" Elliot a 3rd chance" list.

maroonlegions

eh, what about Glen , is he still walking about like a superstar (do not care, if he can bang in the goals then that's what counts), if not get him in.:)

Guest juvehearts

It wouldnt hurt to place him on the bench,

ffs under shabba anything is possiable, if he can fix nade, why not elliot?

IMHO i still believe their is something in there likes, I'm just wanting to tell a few people i told you so, but its doubtful im ever gonae get that chance im afraid

4-0

4-1

4-0

Calum's in my team against the Hibs.

Good point, I was watching my 90 goals v Hibs DVD this afternoon (as I ill do every day this week :xmasgrin:) and noticed young Calum being a common denominator in a few of the games

Johanes de Silentio
Do we need Calum Elliot to beat the dirty hobos.

No, no we dont.

Would I like to see him return to get a shot under Csabas guidance?

Yes.

Yup - you've said it way better than I ever could!

Of course we don't need him.

Elliott should not be walking back into Hearts to a starting place or even a place on the bench. Not whilst players like Glen and Templeton have waitied patiently all season for a chance.

Personally I think he'll be an Inverness player within the next week anyway.Just a gut feeling.

Elliiot had a very hard time from our boo boys and his confidence must have been shot.

I've said it all along though, there is a player there. He produced the best 60 minutes I've seen in a Hearts shirt against Sellick under Rix. He was brilliant.

I'd take him back, he's a number 10, not a striker though.

For christ sake, has everyone forgot one teeny, weeny but v.important factor? HE DOESNT WANT TO PLAY FOR US ANYMORE!!! Total nonsense we're wasting ozone on a petulant little bawbag instead of giving Templeton and Glen a chance. Hell, tin hat on, lets give branny and copil a chance!

Mon the hearts, FTH.

Archived