Obua is not injured!!!(merged threads)

Walter Bishop

Im struggling to see your point here, and where it says Obua is not actually injured :xmascrazy:

Its makes no differance he is a complete waste of space send him to the epl.

Grumpy.

Francis Albert
Its makes no differance he is a complete waste of space send him to the epl.

Grumpy.

And a comment worthy of Ian Brines ...

Apart from the fact that he is injured, the title of this thread is spot on.

Obua is, in fact, a good player whom the boo-boys have judged harshly, thereby guaranteeing that he probably doesn't want to play for us (aka a "vicious circle"). We'll regret that in time.

Commander Harris
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7795834.stm

All a ploy to hide his pathetic performance v United!! Get him to feck!

he was/is injured. it just wasn't severe enough to keep him out much longer.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1504662,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7795834.stm

So your thread title is incorrect. The text in your post is incorrect. In fact all that is correct is the link you have provided.

Thanks for that.

I know who I'd like to get to feck.

Everybody loves Baz
So your thread title is incorrect. The text in your post is incorrect. In fact all that is correct is the link you have provided.

Thanks for that.

I know who I'd like to get to feck.

Linda Lusardi ??:xmascrazy:

:)

Chad Sexington
Can't believe thread/post of the year has popped up on the very last day. :)

It's right up there that's for sure.

The OP pictured earlier...

reverse-trap-hamlet.jpg

Midfield Dynamo

I think that Obua did bottle it against Utd, the "Injury" is not as serious as first feared......Oh what a surprise!! :shocked666

From what I have seen from him, he is not the type of player that has any desire or hunger.

If we get any money for him I would be surprised. (Based on what he has done at Hearts)

good news.... some mug might buy him now.

bad news.... he might get a game for us.

i thought he showed promise in his first home game but he's been rank since.

please empty at the earliest opportunity.

Agreed.

indeed. he's the type of player that makes me wish they had a time machine so they could go back in time and not sign him.

peebles jambo

obua injury not as bad as feared and jamie mole fit for the derby

is this kind of news meant to please us

good grief

good grief

You've not seen all of the other threads on the matter

or are you just playing up to your user name?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

good grief

Players can become legends on the back of a derby game.

If Obua & Mole play a part in the game Saturday they will have my support.

Guest jambomickey

spot on:xmasgrin:

Obua's more interested in playing upto the crowd than concentrating on the job in hand. The last Hamilton game at Tynie (midweek game) he feigned injury to try and get one of their players booked, I know this because i was sitting in the front row of the Wheatfield and he quite clearly came over for treatment with the physio to where we were sitting and said he wanted him booked, he wasn't even injured and he started laughing, then recently he was more interested in someone in the crowd behind the goal when he should've been watching the ball at a corner, as the halftime whisle blew he looked over as he was going to the tunnel and aimed a spit towards the crowd, the man's a clown!

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Obua's more interested in playing upto the crowd than concentrating on the job in hand. The last Hamilton game at Tynie (midweek game) he feigned injury to try and get one of their players booked, I know this because i was sitting in the front row of the Wheatfield and he quite clearly came over for treatment with the physio to where we were sitting and said he wanted him booked, he wasn't even injured and he started laughing, then recently he was more interested in someone in the crowd behind the goal when he should've been watching the ball at a corner, as the halftime whisle blew he looked over as he was going to the tunnel and aimed a spit towards the crowd, the man's a clown!

If he gets the chance on Saturday here's hoping he plays a blinder and rams your words where the sun dont shine.

If he gets the chance on Saturday here's hoping he plays a blinder and rams your words where the sun dont shine.

I hope your right but....i'll no hold ma breath!

Guest S.U.S.S.

And with the OP's many many insiders he seems to know at both hibs and Hearts im surprised he had to wait on a newspaper.

jambo in iraq
Apart from the fact that he is injured, the title of this thread is spot on.

Obua is, in fact, a good player whom the boo-boys have judged harshly, thereby guaranteeing that he probably doesn't want to play for us (aka a "vicious circle"). We'll regret that in time.

how on earth have the boo boys judged him harshly? he gets paid thousands a week to shirk out of challenges, spit at and argue with fans, and we are not allowed to boo this lack of commitment. Lets face it players like Mole and Eliiot are and never will be good enough to play for hearts but at least they give everything on the pitch. This guy is an @rse hole of the first order and if he plays again he better show more commitment to the jersey than in the United game.

I 'd have more respect for him if he came out and said sorry to the fans for a/ acting like a plank b/ bottling a challenge with the keeper c/for admitting that the pace of our game has surprised him a bit and it will take time to get used to.After all Flogel was rank rotten for about the first month and went on to be a great player for us.

how on earth have the boo boys judged him harshly? he gets paid thousands a week to shirk out of challenges, spit at and argue with fans, and we are not allowed to boo this lack of commitment. Lets face it players like Mole and Eliiot are and never will be good enough to play for hearts but at least they give everything on the pitch. This guy is an @rse hole of the first order and if he plays again he better show more commitment to the jersey than in the United game.

I 'd have more respect for him if he came out and said sorry to the fans for a/ acting like a plank b/ bottling a challenge with the keeper c/for admitting that the pace of our game has surprised him a bit and it will take time to get used to.After all Flogel was rank rotten for about the first month and went on to be a great player for us.

Are you sure he gets paid thousands a week? Do you know his contract's details? I'm beginning to suspect that Hearts got him for a song with the understanding that he recovers from injury, gets back on form before moving on. If he gets to know his teamates' games & gets the minutes, he will adjust eventually. His main problem is adjusting to the run and gun football of the SPL. All it takes are quick feet -- which he has-- and proper orientation (which he's lacking right now). I wonder why Csaba doesn't play him as a striker more often. One goal might set things rolling for him.

Archived