What has Miller said?

rorcos

I've heard that Aberdeen players have been bumping their gums along with Tango Man, but why has that Tw@t Miller not been asked the simple question........"Did that honest young Lithuanian laddie stick the head on you?"

Why doesn't a media / journo type ask that simple question! Because they know what the answer is...... we can all see it in super slow mo. No-one wants the truth to be out because all it does is open a massive can of worms....

1 Is the SFA impartial

2 Is the SFA transparent

3 Does the SFA have an agenda

4 Are refs impartial

5 Are Refs transparent

6 Do Refs have an agenda

We are Hearts and no-one likes us because we dare to ask the questions of our refs and governing body......Does anyone dare to ask Miller the question?

Calderwood is happy to have his say about Zaliukas' "book him" antics but is especially quiet when Miller succeeds in getting M.Z. sent off.

The exact same way he was very quiet when Zander thug Diamond tried to get Miko sent off last season despite the fact he was nearly halfed in two.

Hypocritical tosspot.

Forget the SFA they will hide behind their regulations and only act when pressured by the media.

Where is the criticism of Miller in the media? After all there is "no place in Scottish football" for any sort of cheating and this surely includes feigning an attack.

Doctor FinnBarr
Forget the SFA they will hide behind their regulations and only act when pressured by the media.

Where is the criticism of Miller in the media? After all there is "no place in Scottish football" for any sort of cheating and this surely includes feigning an attack.

He didn't feign the attack, he made the attack!

:xmasunsure:

Calderwood is happy to have his say about Zaliukas' "book him" antics but is especially quiet when Miller succeeds in getting M.Z. sent off.

The exact same way he was very quiet when Zander thug Diamond tried to get Miko sent off last season despite the fact he was nearly halfed in two.

Hypocritical tosspot.

calderwood would either drive you round the twist with sheer rage or have you filling your shorts with hilarity with the stuff he comes out with, when you consider what his own lot get up to.

to my bad luck he drives me round the twist with sheer rage, the ******.

alwaysthereinspirit

No words from Miller.

No words from Gordon Smith on cheating.

No words from the players union.

No words from the ref.

Paranoid? Me? Never.

What has Fraser Wishart got to do with it ?

He's supposed to represent the interest of football players in scotland, I dont hear him speaking up in favour of Zali, He was quick enough to speak up for judas webster(and tell hearts how wrong they were about the whole affair).

alwaysthereinspirit
What has Fraser Wishart got to do with it ?

Are you kidding. One of his members has been wrongly accused of head butting another member. He should be all over this. Do you honestly think if it was the other way round and Miller had seen red that the union wouldn't be involved by now.

Zal could now lose three game worth of bonus win money. That's a union problem surely. Miller, as the aggressor should be brought up by his union.

Are you kidding. One of his members has been wrongly accused of head butting another member. He should be all over this. Do you honestly think if it was the other way round and Miller had seen red that the union wouldn't be involved by now.

Zal could now lose three game worth of bonus win money. That's a union problem surely. Miller, as the aggressor should be brought up by his union.

to be fair wishart is a union rep and like any other union rep, would only tend to get involved after being requested to by his 'client'. union reps don't tend to make unsolicited interventions and the like when it comes to personal cases.

alwaysthereinspirit
to be fair wishart is a union rep and like any other union rep, would only tend to get involved after being requested to by his 'client'. union reps don't tend to make unsolicited interventions and the like when it comes to personal cases.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he became involved through the media on a number of occasions before being asked.

If you are right then Hearts shop steward needs to get him involved with Zal and Aberdeens shop steward and have Miller make a statement backing Zal.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he became involved through the media on a number of occasions before being asked.

If you are right then Hearts shop steward needs to get him involved with Zal and Aberdeens shop steward and have Miller make a statement backing Zal.

i used to be a union rep so i'm basically telling from my personal experience of the role. in a personal case between a worker and the official side, a rep would only get involved when asked by the union member. wishart's remit may well be different to this basic example but my guess would be no.

Drylaw Hearts
He's supposed to represent the interest of football players in scotland, I dont hear him speaking up in favour of Zali, He was quick enough to speak up for judas webster(and tell hearts how wrong they were about the whole affair).

Fraser wishart is'nt just a rep, he's chief exec of the professional footballers association scotland.

Is Zaliukas a member of the Association that FW represents ?

If so, has Zaliukas asked him to get involved ?

Maybe he's not being asked for his comments this time, since, if he were to be honest, I doubt it would support the case the popular Weegie media wants to make AGAINST Hearts

Sheriff Fatman

Wishart is quite eager to get involved suspiciously quickly (I'm suprised he hasn't got friction burns from breaking the speed of light in his rush to a journalist) when it is against Hearts, I can't remember him once getting involved when it is Hearts player against someone else.

Unions don't need their members to ask them to get involved if it is obvious their interests are being abused. In many cases the member do ask for help, but that is usually in official negotiations and enquiries, they certainly don't need to be asked in order to make a general statement to the press about an obvious injustice.

Wishart is quite eager to get involved suspiciously quickly (I'm suprised he hasn't got friction burns from breaking the speed of light in his rush to a journalist) when it is against Hearts, I can't remember him once getting involved when it is Hearts player against someone else.

Unions don't need their members to ask them to get involved if it is obvious their interests are being abused.

correct, in general circumstances when it's regarding everyone or a group. not necessarily in a personal 'dispute' case involving one individual.

Sheriff Fatman
correct, in general circumstances when it's regarding everyone or a group. not necessarily in a personal 'dispute' case involving one individual.

You are talking about situations involving official investigations, inquiries and negotiations. In those cases, yes the member does have to ask for help. In the case of Wishart getting off his arse and releasing a press statement in general support of one of his members, then there is absolutely no need for support, and Whishart has been shown to be beyond eager to do so in the past.

Drylaw Hearts

Unions don't need their members to ask them to get involved if it is obvious their interests are being abused. In many cases the member do ask for help, but that is usually in official negotiations and enquiries, they certainly don't need to be asked in order to make a general statement to the press about an obvious injustice.

He got involved during the Riccarton 3 debacle (which involved 3 Hearts players btw).

Or is FW now also Anti-Lithuanian ?

Also......

When is the last time FW publically commented on anything ?

You are talking about situations involving official investigations, inquiries and negotiations. In those cases, yes the member does have to ask for help. In the case of Wishart getting off his arse and releasing a press statement in general support of one of his members, then there is absolutely no need for support, and Whishart has been shown to be beyond eager to do so in the past.

possibly. like i said earlier, wishart's remit may well be different to that of the average workplace union rep. it is a very different scenario to normal workplaces i suppose.

Drylaw Hearts

Is Zaliukas one of his members though ?

Sheriff Fatman
He got involved during the Riccarton 3 debacle (which involved 3 Hearts players btw).

Or is FW now Anti-Lithuanian ?

Also......

When is the last time FW commented on anything ?

When was the last time you didn't? You've got more opinions than the entire UN.

Sheriff Fatman
possibly. like i said earlier, wishart's remit may well be different to that of the average workplace union rep. it is a very different scenario to normal workplaces i suppose.

Wishart isn't a union rep, he is the head of a union.

alwaysthereinspirit

Or is FW now also Anti-Lithuanian ?

Also......

When is the last time FW publically commented on anything ?

The Ricarton three consisted of how many Lithuanians?

He should be making statements for the simple reason that his job description dictates he should. Not because he's anti - anything.

Drylaw Hearts
The Ricarton three consisted of how many Lithuanians?

He should be making statements for the simple reason that his job description dictates he should. Not because he's anti - anything.

Only if Zaliukas is one of his members.

Exactly, the media in this country is a complete embarrassment some people and things are seen as fair game and others are off limits and when I say that am not just talking about football but in general.

Wishart isn't a union rep, he is the head of a union.

we can argue over the job description but he's still a representative of the union.

he wouldn't be much of a union official if he was so blatantly biased or prejudiced that he provided better representation to some of his members than others.

for once i see no conspiracy. a non-issue.

alwaysthereinspirit
Only if Zaliukas is one of his members.

Lets assume Zal isn't but Miller is. Did Miller then cheat to have a fellow professional red carded. Or is just being a "guid honest Scottish laddie" enough to warrant no statement.

I believe when Miko dived that both Wishart and Gordon Smith had plenty to say. Miko may not be a union member though so that's OK to ridicule him.

Sorry Drylaw but it's rules for them and rules for us.

Sheriff Fatman
we can argue over the job description but he's still a representative of the union.

he wouldn't be much of a union official if he was so blatantly biased or prejudiced that he provided better representation to some of his members than others.

for once i see no conspiracy. a non-issue.

There's the important bit, if he was my union rep I would have thrown him out years ago for being an incompetant and for sucking up to the SFA and the Old Squirm.

Drylaw Hearts
Lets assume Zal isn't but Miller is. Did Miller then cheat to have a fellow professional red carded. Or is just being a "guid honest Scottish laddie" enough to warrant no statement.

I believe when Miko dived that both Wishart and Gordon Smith had plenty to say. Miko may not be a union member though so that's OK to ridicule him.

Sorry Drylaw but it's rules for them and rules for us.

Did Miller cheat ?

Or did Brines simply make a balls of the whole thing ?

There's the important bit, if he was my union rep I would have thrown him out years ago for being an incompetant and for sucking up to the SFA and the Old Squirm.

i'm bowing out 'cos i don't really give a flying monkey's tit about wishart, or his union.

dunno why i bothered blethering about it. :)

alwaysthereinspirit
Did Miller cheat ?

Miller may not have cheated as such on Saturday but he's showing his true colors now by keeping a low profile.

As for the ref. We've all seen the video.

So the union do not have a view on players being wronged?

They have to be invited by the same player before they can speak?

I don't think so.

Did Miller cheat ?

Did Miko cheat against Scotland or did the ref makea balls up of it?

If it was, as i think you are trying to imply, that the ref made the mistake, then why are the club and player still being persecuted for a refereeing error?

Drylaw Hearts
So the union do not have a view on players being wronged?

They have to be invited by the same player before they can speak?

I don't think so.

Have you ever been part of a Union ?

If my Union rep spoke out in favour of a non-member over me then I'd be calling for his resignation.

It's just common sense ffs.

Drylaw Hearts
Did Miko cheat against Scotland or did the ref makea balls up of it?

If it was, as i think you are trying to imply, that the ref made the mistake, then why are the club and player still being persecuted for a refereeing error?

Are you comparing Miko diving to Milers part in Saturday's debacle ?

Are you comparing Miko diving to Milers part in Saturday's debacle ?

Miko 'dived', gained an advantage for his team by conning the ref, and kept his mouth shut* instead of owning up.

Miller aimed a head butt towards Zal who did not retaliate, Zal is red carded, Miller gains an advantage for his team by conning the ref and keeps his mouth shut* instead of telling the ref what really happened.

So yes, i am comparing the 2.

*as all players do.

Drylaw Hearts
Miko 'dived', gained an advantage for his team by conning the ref, and kept his mouth shut* instead of owning up.

Miller aimed a head butt towards Zal who did not retaliate, Zal is red carded, Miller gains an advantage for his team by conning the ref and keeps his mouth shut* instead of telling the ref what really happened.

So yes, i am comparing the 2.

*as all players do.

Oh dear.

Miko cheated to gain an advantage.

Miller and Zaliukas had handbags at dawn - Zaliukas was wrongly punished and Miller got away with it.

Miller didn't cheat imo.

Drylaw Hearts
I might be wrong, but i am sure all players are members of the union automatically.

I have no idea if that is the case.

But I always like to make sure before it causes any further embarrassment.

Archived