The source of our troubles?

Feeno

In my opinion all the bias shown against us is down to the fact we split the old firm and denied one of those two disgusting institutions a share of the Champions League spoils, and now any form of insolence from us in the shape of good form and a cohesive team acheivable of winning is to be crushed by the two hands of the weegie machination - the media and sfa - wrapped firmly round our impudent neck.

The established order is to be maintained at all cost, because Rangers and Celtic cannot operate without the Champions League millions. Competition is not wanted, freedoms are extinguished, solemn rights are taken away. Our government might give us the appearance of democracy but our footballing associations are straight up dictatorships. We need Vlad as our shining light Che Guevara to help fight this in a court all the way. Justice must be done for everyones good not just Hearts.

Guest Fabuloso
In my opinion all the bias shown against us is down to the fact we split the old firm and denied one of those two disgusting institutions a share of the Champions League spoils, and now any form of insolence from us in the shape of good form and a cohesive team acheivable of winning is to be crushed by the two hands of the weegie machination - the media and sfa - wrapped firmly round our impudent neck.

The established order is to be maintained at all cost, because Rangers and Celtic cannot operate without the Champions League millions. Competition is not wanted, freedoms are extinguished, solemn rights are taken away. Our government might give us the appearance of democracy but our footballing associations are straight up dictatorships. We need Vlad as our shining light Che Guevara to help fight this in a court all the way. Justice must be done for everyones good not just Hearts.

Or maybe the referee is just completely incompetent?

I was thinking about this as well

It is a simple witch hunt but they can't bring to task the man they really want. They want to bring vlad to book as he dare to speak out about there beloved old firm.

They cant get at him so the systematically cheat against his fellow countrymen.

It started with miko continued with Velicka and audrey. It has now moved on to big Zal.

It is time for somebody outwith the Scottish football to stand up against this blatant discrimination.

One or two maybe but majority of decisions and the media wit***** everytime, Ive seen enough espionage films to know theres something bigger going on. Money is the motivator here. Nepotsim is the lubricant.

Guest Fabuloso
One or two maybe but majority of decisions and the media wit***** everytime, Ive seen enough espionage films to know theres something bigger isgoing on. Money is the motivator

I think Hearts as a club make it easy for the rest of Scottish football to dislike them. The way in which VR has shown complete disregard for this fine Scottish institution has ruffled a few feathers - and this has also affected many Hearts fans. AGM - case and point. It would be easy to see why other clubs find us amusing/sad/hateable.

As for the referees this is nothing new. I remember as a lad shouting at Syme because I thought he was biased. He wasn't - he was just incompetent and looked for the easier decision more than not. In other words it's easier to award decisions to the home club (or biggest club) as the repercussions of getting it wrong are less.

I think Hearts as a club make it easy for the rest of Scottish football to dislike them. The way in which VR has shown complete disregard for this fine Scottish institution has ruffled a few feathers - and this has also affected many Hearts fans. AGM - case and point. It would be easy to see why other clubs find us amusing/sad/hateable.

As for the referees this is nothing new. I remember as a lad shouting at Syme because I thought he was biased. He wasn't - he was just incompetent and looked for the easier decision more than not. In other words it's easier to award decisions to the home club (or biggest club) as the repercussions of getting it wrong are less.

I agree refs are incompetent and its been like that for as long as I can remember but over the past two or so season we've been gettin it rawdog up the jacksy from officials coupled with a over the top reaction from journos and newspapers leads me to think its bigger than incompetence and is systematically being done with the culprits fully aware of what they are doing.

Re the VR ruffling feathers, Vlad hasnt really said anything that we dont allready think ourselves. He just has a eastern european way of using metaphors in describing what he mean that either are lostin translation or are purposley lost in the translation by the newspapers reporting. The image of "Mad Vlad" has a lot to do with the spin and agenda of the established order rather than Vlad himself.

My opinion is that everything is an offset of us beating a weejie team to a Champions League spot. We werent good enough to take the opportunity ourselves at the time but stopping one of the Old Firm from getting there is the catalyst for it all. We also help out greatly when an Old Firm team has a story to conceal, as our trials and tribulations are held up, exagerated, exasabated and engineered to divert the attention of the rest of scottish football, cos they laugh at us, and us ourselves, cos were too busy infighting to notice whats going on.

I think that the lithuanian players (rightly or wrongly) have gotten a reputation for cheating and diving. Andy Davis and Miko v Scotland were probably key incidents. The way that Vlad then carried on in the press and the constant negative media attention have made our club and players "marked men" with the SFA and referees.

Now any slight hint of an altercation will be punished with the harshest possible penalty, especially on the field.

I don't think splitting the Old Firm has anything to do with it. The games officials are judging us on reputation rather than actual fact and that's unfair.

The treatment being dished out to our Lithuanian players is now verging on racial discrimination and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

pettigrewsstylist

you really think Brines viewed that video and then, made that decision off his own back mate?????

ill pray for you buddy :)

you really think Brines viewed that video and then, made that decision off his own back mate?????

You really think Brines viewed the video? :xmassick:

and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

but it's time something was done, even if it's the fans/fans groups getting together and getting the price of tickets/travel/season tickets expenses from matches we can highlight wrong doings in, a couple of decent lawyers and take it to whatever court, give UEFA/FIFA a red face and make the news probably all over the world,

and it needn't just be hearts fans, if other fans could get together too, call the SFA's bluff

pettigrewsstylist
You really think Brines viewed the video? :xmassick:

well in subjective circumstances like this i usually defer to a turf agents figures

any bookies oot there wi odds on wether Brines even viewed the video.

Sounds like a good subject for JKB Poll tbh

DID BRINES EVEN VIEW THE VIDEO

A, Aye but then phoned GFA to ask what to do

B, Nah he was never going to do it regardless

C He really wanted to but was too busy watching his xmas box set of Z-Cars

My technophobic skills dont stretch to setting up polls, but i would if i could :)

scots civil war

the over riding factor is surely the gross incompetance of referees in this country,and the ability for them to declare themselves correct in their incompetant and skewed judgement.........it is simply ludicrous for this to continue.the result is the death of scottish football as we know it....it is absolutely absurd that the establishments attempt to be accountable,is in fact ,more leverage to hide the total joke that is the officiating of professional football here...why isnt there a panel who decides these matters and why does the `offices` shut for holidays just when top end games have been played in recent days.........****ing pathetic

i suppose, romanovs sense of humour seriously backfired on him after the nuts and bananas stunt with the goldfish bowl voyuers(the scots football press).......we are paying the price for it now and for ever more just because the sports news in this country is overwhelmingly weedgie based and is as miniscule as ian brines pickle.its too easy to find the slightest detail in the ****ing news,however ridiculous and boring it may be

hearts as a football club,will allways suffer at the hands of these ***** as a result,but we must fight back...............

BRINES SHOULD BE SUED PERSONALLY

HOW THE ****ING HELL CAN YOU UPHOLD YOUR OWN VERY WRONG DECISION.THE CAMERA DOESNT LIE ...........................................

**** THE WEEDGIE ESTABLISHMENT AND THEIR RULES

This is what gets me , the Andy Davis incident , Miko did not start this ANDY DAVIS did by awarding a penalty to save his team loseing the league !

Quite correctly Romanov stuck up for his football team & this is where Scottish football is rotten to the core instead of all the diddy teams (according to Old Firm fans ) highlighting the glareing biasty from the SFA towards these 2 teams , they all kept there heads under the parrapet as not to lose the meagre scraps these so called giants of Scottish Football deciede to hand out .

So bias then.

the over riding factor is surely the gross incompetance of referees in this country,and the ability for them to declare themselves correct in their incompetant and skewed judgement.........it is simply ludicrous for this to continue.the result is the death of scottish football as we know it....it is absolutely absurd that the establishments attempt to be accountable,is in fact ,more leverage to hide the total joke that is the officiating of professional football here...why isnt there a panel who decides these matters and why does the `offices` shut for holidays just when top end games have been played in recent days.........****ing pathetic

i suppose, romanovs sense of humour seriously backfired on him after the nuts and bananas stunt with the goldfish bowl voyuers(the scots football press).......we are paying the price for it now and for ever more just because the sports news in this country is overwhelmingly weedgie based and is as miniscule as ian brines pickle.its too easy to find the slightest detail in the ****ing news,however ridiculous and boring it may be

hearts as a football club,will allways suffer at the hands of these ***** as a result,but we must fight back...............

HOW THE ****ING HELL CAN YOU UPHOLD YOUR OWN VERY WRONG DECISION.THE CAMERA DOESNT LIE ...........................................

**** THE WEEDGIE ESTABLISHMENT AND THEIR RULES

Well said that man!

#### them all!

Skivingatwork

Can we adopt Che Guevara as some sort of Jambo icon, replace his image on a t-shirt with Vlad in the same communist bunnet...

Guest Fabuloso
So bias then.

Yep - fair point however it's not through a hatred of Hearts or a love of the Old Firm IMO. It's an easy way out for refs faced with difficult decisions.

Even Rangers were paranoid about the refs as recent as last month. Celtic have a reputation for crying 'conspiracy'. In England it's the same. I reckon more 50/50s go the way of the OF due to crowd pressure. Refs aren't strong enough and are therefore incompetant. I don't think this is part of a wider game plan as such to make Hearts unsuccessful. Brines could easily have awarded Aberdeen a penalty at the end of Saturday's game if this was the case.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Yep - fair point however it's not through a hatred of Hearts or a love of the Old Firm IMO. It's an easy way out for refs faced with difficult decisions.

Even Rangers were paranoid about the refs as recent as last month. Celtic have a reputation for crying 'conspiracy'. In England it's the same. I reckon more 50/50s go the way of the OF due to crowd pressure. Refs aren't strong enough and are therefore incompetant. I don't think this is part of a wider game plan as such to make Hearts unsuccessful. Brines could easily have awarded Aberdeen a penalty at the end of Saturday's game if this was the case.

That's pretty much my thoughts.

However, it is hard to explain Brines decision not to give us the appeal. Just baffling.

Guest Fabuloso

Maybe, I mean who knows if the refs are 'guided' by the SFA. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Brines justified his actions by saying that Zal was acting aggressively in some way therefore he was happy with the decision. Brines wouldn't want to appear incompetent. Understandable but very, very wrong.

Guest Fabuloso

However, it is hard to explain Brines decision not to give us the appeal. Just baffling.

100% agree.

It's not rocket science.It's called cheating.

I'm as furious as the next Jambo about Brines incomptence and the sham of the (ahem) "appeal process". But I would urge anyone who thinks that Brines is singling out Hearts - and Lithuanian players in particular - to merely google "Ian Brines" and see what comes up. Which is plenty. John Hughes has been in a virtual state of war with the SFA as a result of Brines incompetence, and this August story highlights the fallout from Brines performances which impacted Falkirk and Hibs respectively. And the season was only a few weeks old at that stage !

Falkirk manager John Hughes in showdown with referees' chief

Aug 28 2008 By Anthony Haggerty

JOHN HUGHES had showdown talks with the SFA yesterday over his recent angry exchanges with officials.

The Falkirk boss and his chairman Campbell Christie met referees' chief Donald McVicar at Hampden.

Hughes refused to divulge what was said but it appeared a peace pact was agreed when an SFA spokesman later described the meeting a "positive".

Hughes had blasted McVicar on Tuesday after his side's 3-1 Co-Operative Insurance Cup second round win over Raith Rovers.

He was furious at being accused by McVicar of "mischief-making" for his outburst against whistler Iain Brines following last Saturday's 3-0 defeat to Celtic at Parkhead.

Yogi raged that Brines allowed Celtic's opening goal to stand despite the ball hitting Hoops skipper Stephen McManus' arm.

And he was upset at being wrongly accused by the official (Brines) of breaking his touchline ban by entering the dressing room to give a half-time team talk.

Hughes deemed referee supremo McVicar's words a "slight on his character" and demanded he explain.

He also claimed there was a refereeing witchhunt and conspiracy against his side.

Hughes said: "There was a meeting. I am a man of honour and that's why the contents and nature of those discussions will remain entirely private."

Yogi could still be hauled before the SFA - but Hibs boss Mixu Paatelainen does not expect another ban despite being sent to the stand by Brines during his side's 4-3 defeat to Morton.

The Finn was angry when a penalty was awarded against Dean Shiels. TV showed the ball hit his ribs.

He was then furious that Chris Hogg was penalised for the free-kick that led to Morton's winner.

Paatelainen, who has just served a two-match ban, threw a towel to the ground.

He said: "I don't expect a ban because I've done nothing wrong. Refereeing decisions dominating our game is not ideal, is it?"

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'm as furious as the next Jambo about Brines incomptence and the sham of the (ahem) "appeal process". But I would urge anyone who thinks that Brines is singling out Hearts - and Lithuanian players in particular - to merely google "Ian Brines" and see what comes up. Which is plenty. John Hughes has been in a virtual state of war with the SFA as a result of Brines incompetence, and this August story highlights the fallout from Brines performances which impacted Falkirk and Hibs respectively. And the season was only a few weeks old at that stage !

Falkirk manager John Hughes in showdown with referees' chief

Aug 28 2008 By Anthony Haggerty

JOHN HUGHES had showdown talks with the SFA yesterday over his recent angry exchanges with officials.

The Falkirk boss and his chairman Campbell Christie met referees' chief Donald McVicar at Hampden.

Hughes refused to divulge what was said but it appeared a peace pact was agreed when an SFA spokesman later described the meeting a "positive".

Hughes had blasted McVicar on Tuesday after his side's 3-1 Co-Operative Insurance Cup second round win over Raith Rovers.

He was furious at being accused by McVicar of "mischief-making" for his outburst against whistler Iain Brines following last Saturday's 3-0 defeat to Celtic at Parkhead.

Yogi raged that Brines allowed Celtic's opening goal to stand despite the ball hitting Hoops skipper Stephen McManus' arm.

And he was upset at being wrongly accused by the official (Brines) of breaking his touchline ban by entering the dressing room to give a half-time team talk.

Hughes deemed referee supremo McVicar's words a "slight on his character" and demanded he explain.

He also claimed there was a refereeing witchhunt and conspiracy against his side.

Hughes said: "There was a meeting. I am a man of honour and that's why the contents and nature of those discussions will remain entirely private."

Yogi could still be hauled before the SFA - but Hibs boss Mixu Paatelainen does not expect another ban despite being sent to the stand by Brines during his side's 4-3 defeat to Morton.

The Finn was angry when a penalty was awarded against Dean Shiels. TV showed the ball hit his ribs.

He was then furious that Chris Hogg was penalised for the free-kick that led to Morton's winner.

Paatelainen, who has just served a two-match ban, threw a towel to the ground.

He said: "I don't expect a ban because I've done nothing wrong. Refereeing decisions dominating our game is not ideal, is it?"

Good post.

I think this is more about Brines himself than what teams are on the park.

He should without a doubt be relegated to junior fitbaw.

I would be more than happy to contribute to any supporters group that will take Brines to court on a civil action. We need to make a stand somewhere, sometime against someone. Brines has tee'd himself up for a law suit and if Hearts supporters could drag this disgraceful man through the courts it would serve notice to the SFA that we will not put up with it anymore.

It would be a victory for all decent Scottish football fans.

:mad::1222::ahhhhhhh::_wtf___by_Green_Ogr:movethatass::badmood::sterb003:

avhudtheteeshirt

He could also have booked the Aberdeen player for diving or running half the pitch shouting for a penalty! But that would show he was not biased!

Jam Tarts 1874

The fact is that the GFA will always be crapping itself about any threat to the old firm duopoly. The success of Aberdeen and Dundee Utd back in the 80's cost the GFA and Rangers in particular a hell of alot of money, the GFA will do whatever they feel necessary to make sure it never happens again.

Its got bugger all to do with us being a threat to their beloved old firm (we're not anyway).

Its because we've proved that we will not be bent over and take it dry from these weegie feckers.

The only time we were ever really wronged against in the past was against either of the OF.

When Levein had a go at Hobo McDonald and fell out with the SFA (who had to back their man) things started to change.

They cranked it right up when we had a go at them after Davisgate and it got stupid when Romanov started calling them corrupt etc.

The Miko incident put the tin fecking lid on it.

Its bugger all to do with thinking we're a threat. Its cos were not chumps who take everything they throw at us like the other SPL teams. Exactly why Falkirk and St Mirren seem to get a few daft decisions against them too btw.

The fact is that the GFA will always be crapping itself about any threat to the old firm duopoly. The success of Aberdeen and Dundee Utd back in the 80's cost the GFA and Rangers in particular a hell of alot of money, the GFA will do whatever they feel necessary to make sure it never happens again.

Sadly, as far the the SFA is concerned your are 100% correct. Nothing is going to change in Scottish football until the whole house of cards is blown apart and people with the best interests of Scottish football as a whole are given the job of running the game here. Too many people at Hampden have only the best interests of one or other of the old firm at heart and until that changes Scottish football will continue to be little more than a laughing stock.

Gordon Smith as the Chief Executive - FFS - that says it all.

In the second bold highlighted part you are describing "bias" NOT "incompetence".

Incompetence lacks intent, other than the intent to make the right decision but failing to do so. Bias is when you have an agenda, a reason for actively and consciously making decisions that are incorrect.

Incompetence cannot have the pattern of almost always favouring 2 sides over the others as it is inherently random due to the lack of intent. Bias is intentional and when it is practiced to the detriment of 10 teams but not the other 2, it is really just a polite word for corruption.

In the second bold highlighted part you are describing "bias" NOT "incompetence".

Incompetence lacks intent, other than the intent to make the right decision but failing to do so. Bias is when you have an agenda, a reason for actively and consciously making decisions that are incorrect.

Incompetence cannot have the pattern of almost always favouring 2 sides over the others as it is inherently random due to the lack of intent. Bias is intentional and when it is practiced to the detriment of 10 teams but not the other 2, it is really just a polite word for corruption.

Well covered

Johanes de Silentio

Yup - total speculation, of course, but I serously wonder if our questioning of the integrity of the decisions to award Rangers a pen and send Miko off after the Andy Davis incident has maybe resulted in a zero tolerance/work to rule approach to Heart of Midlothian by referees, who do seem to be strictly adhering to the letter of every law where we are concerned?

Archived