Looks like Zaliukas could be leaving...

Paolo

SFA campaign bearing fruit. first miko... now zali being forced to consider their futures.

ethnic cleansing, scottish style.

SFA campaign bearing fruit. first miko... now zali being forced to consider their futures.

ethnic cleansing, scottish style.

Hitler would be proud!

Nelly Terraces

Thanks Brines you evil barsteward. You just know he'll read about this and be laughing his knackers off. Make me sick to think of the bloke. Lower than a snake.

Cheer up Zal old son. Just do the hobos a new one down Fester Rd in the cup.

Players now being forced out of the country due to victimisation.

Wishart still asleep after his Christmas dinner I assume?

F****** P****.

He needs to knuckle down and get on with it. :dramaqueen:

Or he could ask for a transfer to another league where he wouldn't be victimised.

No you're right, he should just stay and take everything that's thrown at him.

That's what we'd all do in our place of work.

Or he could ask for a transfer to another league where he wouldn't be victimised.

No you're right, he should just stay and take everything that's thrown at him.

That's what we'd all do in our place of work.

Exactly. When they knock you down you have to get straight back up for more - that's what real men do. He's not the first to be unfairly punished for something and he won't be the last.

Francis Albert

The way Zal turned to the crowd and pointed to his name on the back of the shirt when he scored against Rangers suggested to me he is well aware that he is not the most popular amomng some sections of the support. Despite his diplomatic words I suspect that there is more than one reason why he might prefer to be playing his football elsewhere.

Commander Harris
Exactly. When they knock you down you have to get straight back up for more - that's what real men do. He's not the first to be unfairly punished for something and he won't be the last.

if it were just one incident I'd agree. I don't think that is the case though.

He is one of the few that are punshed due to soley who they play for and their nationality, as I said in another post, if black players were treated like this in a regular basis there would be an outcry.

Perhaps if this was the first time this had happened to him I'd agree with you.

Perhaps if he hadn't seen countless other similar incidents happen to his countrymen, I'd agree with you.

If I were him, I'd want out of this god awful country as well.

He needs to knuckle down and get on with it. :dramaqueen:
if you were to get the blame for something that happened at your work that was proved without doubt wasnt you . would you be happy to just get on with it or would you get another job as soon as you could .i know what i would pick

The way Zal turned to the crowd and pointed to his name on the back of the shirt when he scored against Rangers suggested to me he is well aware that he is not the most popular amomng some sections of the support. Despite his diplomatic words I suspect that there is more than one reason why he might prefer to be playing his football elsewhere.

Agreed reckon he will be quite happy to move onto pastures new.

Perhaps if he hadn't seen countless other similar incidents happen to his countrymen, I'd agree with you.

I think he might want out anyway going by previous reports. He hasn't been particularly picked on by referees anyway imo.

if you were to get the blame for something that happened at your work that was proved without doubt wasnt you . would you be happy to just get on with it or would you get another job as soon as you could .i know what i would pick

It wasn't his employer that blamed him.

He is one of the few that are punshed due to soley who they play for and their nationality, as I said in another post, if black players were treated like this in a regular basis there would be an outcry.

sadly there are many so called Hearts fans who will be pleased to see him go ....although they will no doubt be careful to state that it's simply because of his ability and nowt to do with his nationality.....!!!:frown:

Ok then, say it was your employer's regulatory body that accused you of something you did not do, you provided evidence that you did not do it, but they still ignore it, meaning it has a negative impact on your career and a loss of earnings.

sadly there are many so called Hearts fans who will be pleased to see him go ....although they will no doubt be careful to state that it's simply because of his ability and nowt to do with his nationality.....!!!:frown:

You are right there are some, thankfully less than before, who contributed towards this hatred by pre-judgung players based on this fact and giving them more grief for errors that the Scottish or non Lith players - probably because some allowed their hatred for Vlad affect their judgement.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No real loss IMO.

Shame he had to go this way but at least one of our youngsters may get a chance.

Cheers for the derby goal. Made for a great day.

Ok then, say it was your employer's regulatory body that accused you of something you did not do, you provided evidence that you did not do it, but they still ignore it, meaning it has a negative impact on your career and a loss of earnings.

I'd probably get sacked. Zal is lucky that his employer doesn't have to do that.

Anyway, no time to talk more on this as you're all a bunch of wimmin. I'm off to clean the oven before the wife gets back from Sainsbury's!! :xmaseye:

Commander Harris
I'd probably get sacked. Zal is lucky that his employer doesn't have to do that.

Anyway, no time to talk more on this as you're all a bunch of wimmin. I'm off to clean the oven before the wife gets back from Sainsbury's!! :xmaseye:

misogynistic post, imo.

:D

Aye, I just hope Vlad isn't thinking the same.

Me too, but unlike you, I would not think it is perfectly acceptable.

no i know that, but if i was working abroad and felt the local authorites had it in for me i wouldnt hang around long thats for sure

No real loss IMO.

Shame he had to go this way but at least one of our youngsters may get a chance.

Tend to agree never really rated him. Would prefer to see others getting their chance.

Tend to agree never really rated him. Would prefer to see others getting their chance.

He did turn out OK, two goals against the Old Firm, one against the Hobos - some strikers of ours would be proud of that record at the moment.

He did turn out OK, two goals against the Old Firm, one against the Hobos - some strikers of ours would be proud of that record at the moment.

Just a pity he couldn't defend though. :xmassick:

portobellojambo1
Me too, but unlike you, I would not think it is perfectly acceptable.

See now I am confused, I do not know if you and dave are still talking about Zaliukas or are now talking about cleaning ovens.

No real loss IMO.

i'm far from convinced that one of the youngsters would be anywhere near as effective. he's made out to be worse than he is, imo.

shame he wont be able to count on the support and understanding of the entire hearts support. after putting up with some hysterical abuse from some quarters he thoroughly deserves some support.

portobellojambo1
no tears will be shed if he goes

unjust red card though

Agree.

Red card on Saturday was totally unjust, but if he chooses to leave the club, or is indeed transferred during this transfer window, so be it.

Thanks Brines you evil barsteward. You just know he'll read about this and be laughing his knackers off. Make me sick to think of the bloke. Lower than a snake.

Cheer up Zal old son. Just do the hobos a new one down Fester Rd in the cup.

Well, he is a constable in the Strathclyde Police, explains it all!!

Contalmaison Stand

Zaliukas IMO was a good player with perhaps even greater potential than Berra. However time and future transfers will be the proof!!

Still think that Zal departing under the Ian Brines cloud is nothing short of disgraceful for 21st Century Scotland and all the beliefs of equality that ooze from the upturned boats at the bottom of the Royal Mile!

Can an offical request be made to Alex Salmond to investigate the whole sordid affair which is currently making Scottish Football look world wide as the joke all Jambos know it has become under the current SFA regime?

Not the first time that a copper has made a foreigner unwelcome! What next Mr Brines, the reintroduction of "sus laws" on the football pitch!?

Players now being forced out of the country due to victimisation.

Wishart still asleep after his Christmas dinner I assume?

F****** P****.

That's a good shout. He's supposed to stick up for players isn't he? I'm sure that, for example, this was one of Yogi's "good honest scottish laddies" Wishart would've been getting all worked up about it.

Zali has improved substantially under Csaba's stewardship but if he were to go this transfer window it wouldn't be a huge loss, he is very replacable.

I like and admire that he has knuckled down this season and has admitted his mistakes and wants to atone for them. But some people on here are as equally dramatic as those they claim "dont support/despise Zal because he's Lith", with making out he is some sort of centre back legend.

Like I said, IF Zal leaves this window then I think it's no great loss because he is a decent player having a good run of form, not because of what nationality he is. IF he doesn't leave then he will continue to get support and encouagement from me in the stands like all the players in Hearts tops.

If a few songs can get the politicians and embassy excited on behalf of one of the OF then i think that a call to the Lithuanian Embassy might be a good idea.

It would at least stir things up further and help to apply pressure on the GFA.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Maybe if we had a few thousand large red cards with "show racism the red card" on it for Brines next game it would get the point across to the SFA :devlish:

He's being rather silly, isn't he. If he's the first player in football history to be unjustly red carded then it is news to me. He's lucky to be at Hearts and not diddy Kaunas and maybe he's forgotten that. It aint going to get any better for him than it is now. Acting like a cry baby will just make him even more unpopular with the fans.

He's being rather silly, isn't he. If he's the first player in football history to be unjustly red carded then it is news to me. He's lucky to be at Hearts and not diddy Kaunas and maybe he's forgotten that. It aint going to get any better for him than it is now. Acting like a cry baby will just make him even more unpopular with the fans.

Well done you.

The words pot and kettle come to mind.

"I have spoken to players from other clubs since the incident and they were all surprised it was a red card having seen it on television," he said.

I very much doubt that after what he got his yellow for.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
i'm far from convinced that one of the youngsters would be anywhere near as effective. he's made out to be worse than he is, imo.

shame he wont be able to count on the support and understanding of the entire hearts support. after putting up with some hysterical abuse from some quarters he thoroughly deserves some support.

Who said he won't be able to count on the support and understanding of the Hearts support? I didn't.

By all account McGowan and Rapnick are nearl ready to make the break through.

Archived