streamers

dabigjc

Romanov Stole My Pension
thats the correct link now, so what colour is everyone buying ? pink and white ? or red white and blue ones ?

If there aren't any Maroon streamers, surely white is the only other option. Pink is nothing like maroon, plus red and blue are nothing to do with Heart of Midlothian.

If there aren't any Maroon streamers, surely white is the only other option. Pink is nothing like maroon, plus red and blue are nothing to do with Heart of Midlothian.

white will just look crap itl have to be white and pink and hopefull everyone sign oh the hibees are gay

the closest colour they have to maroon was red which is no where near like it !

so have to drape the pitch in white maybe get blue seing our away top has blue in it

is anyone else actualy buying these or is it just a minority ? i dont want to go and buy loads and find out no one else has them, because a tenner on streamers is a good few pints of beer :)

is anyone else actualy buying these or is it just a minority ? i dont want to go and buy loads and find out no one else has them, because a tenner on streamers is a good few pints of beer :)

i have mine :xmasgrin:

Same here.

I would be up for buying some, but only if it was the majority, otherwise it will just look pretty pathetic.

Pink ones will just let them laugh at us and our "pink bus shelter". They wouldn't buy the "pink cos hibs are gay" logic

Get the burgundy ones, as suggested by me and Pug, and it would look excellent

Pink ones will just let them laugh at us and our "pink bus shelter". They wouldn't buy the "pink cos hibs are gay" logic

Get the burgundy ones, as suggested by me and Pug, and it would look excellent

i wont be getting pink either for that reason you said, but you dont get burgundy ones !! il just buy white ones, maybe a tenners worth, save some for the 2nd half,

top notch mate, il buy 5 burgundy and 5 white tomorrow :)

they should fit nicely in my pockets, its usualy a nightmare stuffing a massive blow up down ur jeans and trying to hide it, at least stremers are a change, this could be the start of somthing :)

Romanov Stole My Pension

Burgundy looks great. Although a half arsed effort just looks pathetic. It would only work if most people throw them. There's still plenty of time to organise this on a mass scale. Yous should get everyone involved.

The only way you would get masses of people to join in, is if those scarf-sellers outside the ground started selling white and burgundy ones. I bet they'd make a fortune off half-peshed Hearts supporters too!

yup if anyone knows the scarf sellers tell them to get them in stock, i might try ebay and see if they do burgundy ones and ask a seller if they will sell them in bulk so i can buy masses of them for all away games

that website with teh burgundy ones says all orders placed now wont be sent out till after 5th of january which doesnt sound very reliable, ive found the same ones on ebay

im going to buy them of that, its 75p for postage but if you buy at least 4 its worth it and you will have them in plenty time for the big game :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370124297459&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:uk

accept me on bebo kdy i *** get on ur page as its private.

try and get a post up that wll make them look at it n try cntactng the supporter clubs im sure they will be up for it

accept me on bebo kdy i *** get on ur page as its private.

try and get a post up that wll make them look at it n try cntactng the supporter clubs im sure they will be up for it

why do u keep adding me as a friend on my bebo! if you want to talk to me you can talk to me on here mate, my bebo is for my mates contacint me or that, hense the fact it is private

at least everyone now knows that websites sell burgundy streamers :) hopefully everyone will fork out a few quid for a couple of rolls :)

Fun For All Ages :)

exactly thats why i suggested streamers and not the same old inflatables at least streamers is differnt and the sky cameras will be on the away support who are holdin the kick of when they throw the streamers onto the park, i think it is the only thing you can throw in a ground now without being classed as a missile, its only crepe paper

did everyone on here not slag aberdeen for doing the same thing at tynie a month or so ago?

on the plus side, rangers effort looked better with it being in their club colours.

maroon & white streamers would be cool i suppose

did everyone on here not slag aberdeen for doing the same thing at tynie a month or so ago?

on the plus side, rangers effort looked better with it being in their club colours.

maroon & white streamers would be cool i suppose

the rangers effort was not bad at tynie cause it held the start up and there was loads of them doing it,

maroon and white streamers being thrown onto easter road will be class, drape the place in maroon and white

Francis Albert

I know this thread is largely a Hibby wind-up but the fake enthusiam of the streamers (like the handed out flags at Ibrox, and the drummer) just showed up how pathetic their near silient support otherwise was. I was also hoping the Rangers keeper would get his leg tangled in one and let a goal in. As it was they gave the Hearts keeper late in the game when Rangers were pushing for an equaliser the opportunity to slowly and ever so carefully remove the foreign objects from the pitch; even the Rangers fans couldn't manage the stupidity of jeering for time wasting in these circumstances.

Stupid idea.

these wont be needed to time waste, they are for throwing onto the park when the mighty jam tarts come onto the pitch and make a good display !

its not a stupid idea :xmaseye: how about you splash out 2 quid for a couple of streamers and decide after the display

i agree, if there is at least 20 people who fork out a few quid for them and do throw them on the day itl look pretty smart and no doubt on here after the game there will be people talking about it,

might be the start of somthing :)

mines arrived yesterday , hopefully some others join in if so it will look quite good :D

come on people fork out a few quid make it a good display

Captain Lithuania

Show up the support hmm?

This discussion seems to between two members of kickback who don't post much.

:hobofish:

Archived