Janos Balogh

JamTarts1874

Are we going to sign him?

I hope that we do as I think he has been getting better and better every week and gaining more confidence. I thought on Saturday out of most of the team he put a good effort in and stopped a few good shots.

Plus, he was the only player that I can think of that showed any of the away fans any recognition for coming to the game and I respect that.

Like the guy and think overall that he's a good solid-looking keeper, really hope we sign him.

Thoughts?

Do you really think he is worthing spending 150k on?

He looks an average SPL keeper and not much else, not too add we have 2 other similar level keepers already

If we spend 150k on a keeper we should look elsewhere, he simply isnt that good.

He looks an average SPL keeper and not much else, not too add we have 2 other similar level keepers already

If we spend 150k on a keeper we should look elsewhere, he simply isnt that good.

Good point.

Personally I prefer him to Kello but would like to see MacDonald a bit more too as he looks good.

he looks to be the best of the 3 we have at present and looks to be well worth ?150K. whether we have the wherewithall is another matter.

I think you have to take a step back and realise we have a couple of decent goalies for our level.

Who do you expect Hearts to get? Craig Gordon was developed by us and cost 9mill! , we bought Niemi at a snip and sold him for over a mill, to get goalies of that standard in we`d have to go down the same route.

Imo Balogh has done reasonably well. He`s taken many dangerous balls into the box comfortably and confidently and while he punches alot he does get them away quite well most of the time.

Archived