Where are you going for Hogmanay?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I'm off to The Basement, might be good, might be pash but on the upside its free.

Was supposed to be going to the Hoog at the Assembly Rooms but the ?55 ticket price with not as much as a single drink kinda jarred with me

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I'm off to The Basement, might be good, might be pash but on the upside its free.

Was supposed to be going to the Hoog at the Assembly Rooms but the ?55 ticket price with not as much as a single drink kinda jarred with me

What do you get for 55 nicker ? 3 course dinner ? free bar ?

What do you get for 55 nicker ? 3 course dinner ? free bar ?

None of that. But if it's anything like last year, there should be lots and lots of manto :)

Pheck all use to me though, I was there with the wife :xmastongue:

Better call Saul

Am doing hee haw , but i would like to say this , I hear folk giving it..................... "Have a good one" or "have a nice new year "..then a few days later when they maybe happen to bump into each other again they then give it "DID YOU HAVE NICE NEW YEAR?"......then the reply is "Naw just a quite one":mad: every year i hear this

RANT OVER :embarassed:

have a nice new year JKB

The Old Tolbooth
None of that. But if it's anything like last year, there should be lots and lots of manto :)

Pheck all use to me though, I was there with the wife :xmastongue:

What a waste of ?55 :xmasgrin:

Commander Harris

"Where are you going for Hogmanay?"

a house party, inexpensive and you actually get to spend the night with folk you like rather than randoms in an overpriced ****ty club.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
"Where are you going for Hogmanay?"

a house party, inexpensive and you actually get to spend the night with folk you like rather than randoms in an overpriced ****ty club.

I was thinking that it would be good to just go to folks houses for NY like the good old days

But all my mates are either bairned up and dont want to have a party or are off out

I'm off out with 6 or 8 mates so it should be a good laugh

Commander Harris
I was thinking that it would be good to just go to folks houses for NY like the good old days

But all my mates are either bairned up and dont want to have a party or are off out

I'm off out with 6 or 8 mates so it should be a good laugh

fair enough, clubs just aren't my thing - especially on the busiest night of the year.

have a good one! :)

I was deciding on the street party, but then I've been put off by the fact one of my mates went one year and said he got his phone nicked (or lost). Then when it came midnight, he told me some idiot Aussie apparently jumped on him for fun, and he had a sore back for the rest of the week.

pah :(

probably find a flat party - cheaper :)

The Old Tolbooth
In fact...what a waste of ?110 :xmasgrin:

Feckin ouch!

I would never have used smiley if I knew it was that much!!!

:xmasgrin: kidding!

suzie_preston

Concert in the gardens with family and friends, did the same last year and it was good laugh, just put your drink in plastic bottles and no problem though toilet's a bit of a nightmare :xmascrazy:

Move from the family room to the living room. Split a bottle of wine with the wife. Go to bed early and feeling so good look back on all these stupid New Years Eves that left me sick and hungover for a week.

God have I really got this old.:xmaseye:

Johanes de Silentio

Bonnyrigg Masonic!

Jealous much?

Welcome to my world!

Regards,

Uncle Albert - nothing to hide since 1968.

(N.B. I am not a Freemason!)

Wonder what Jackie Bird will be wearing this year?

ToadKiller Dog

I will be going to work ,Hogmany falls on my 14 hour shift ,i will have a sore head when it hits 8am but it wont be because of my drinking .

But should have hogmany off in 2010.

Going for a meal with the good lady then on to a house party.

Not been to a club on nye for around 3 years, cant be ersed with the 'i go out once a year' erse holes that fill clubs on the 31st.

Off to a Spa hotel with the Lemon Curd and her Sister & Bloke, get 2 nights B&B plus a 5 course gala dinner dance on Hogmany for ?150 each! Paid for this rather than getting each other crap xmas pressies we probably wouldn't like anyway!

Nucky Thompson
Off to a Spa hotel with the Lemon Curd and her Sister & Bloke, get 2 nights B&B plus a 5 course gala dinner dance on Hogmany for ?150 each! Paid for this rather than getting each other crap xmas pressies we probably wouldn't like anyway!
That sounds like a good plan.

Going to a party at Whitehill Welfare fc club.

I havnt went out for yrs at new Year, cant be ersed. But another year started by watching Jackie Bird is too much to bear... Long time since she was a Bird :xmasunsure:

The Old Tolbooth

I havnt went out for yrs at new Year, cant be ersed. But another year started by watching Jackie Bird is too much to bear... Long time since she was a Bird :xmasunsure:

Watch out for the young team there hun, KennyM could tell you a few things about them :D

that wouldnae be in renfrewshire would it

Commander Harris

watch out for the young team! They're a scary bunch as another poster will testify to :xmasgrin:

I hate hogmanay - anyone got any ideas to do in glasgow?

I hate going to house parties/gatherings coz they bore the life out of me, but hate going out coz its too busy and full of fan-dans.

Hogmany Hoot at the corn exchange, close to home, ceilidh, mince n tatties when you get in and its not sold so that your jammed in like sardines, went last year and it was brilliant

portobellojambo1

Going out for a meal at a small but superb Turkish restaurant. Said meal will be accompanied by a large amount of alcohol.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
In fact...what a waste of ?110 :xmasgrin:

110 nicker! **** me. Whatever happened to staggering up to the Tron with a bottle of White Lightening and kissing anything that moved?

Toxteth O'Grady
Bed.

Incidentally I wonder if Jackie Bird's thrupenny bits will finally be lower than her navel this year.

Me too.

I think they will be lower than a snakes erse.

Just to clarify Peanut and I will be in different beds.

Me too.

I think they will be lower than a snakes erse.

Just to clarify Peanut and I will be in different beds.

In the same room.

Brady Bunch style.

tommythejambo

Mates house, onto Musika at Picture House, Back to a mates house.

Don't sleep until night of the 3rd.

Archived