ABERDEEN V Hearts (Correct One this time) 27/12/2008

JamTarts1874

Hey guys, I know that it's a bit early but just wanted to know what everyone's predicitons will be for the game against the sheep sh*ggers on Saturday?

I'll go first, I'm thinking as we have a good record against them away, I think we'll pump them 3-1.

MON THE HEARTS!! :D

**EDIT**

Just wanted to make an edit to say that I am a complete **** for putting 'Motherwell' on the thread, I meant 'Aberdeen'.

I'm at work trying to do this at the same time so I'm slightly distracted haha!

Could any mods close this thread at all??

Chad Sexington
Hey guys, I know that it's a bit early but just wanted to know what everyone's predicitons will be for the game against the sheep sh*ggers on Saturday?

I'll go first, I'm thinking as we have a good record against them away, I think we'll pump them 3-1.

I predict they will change their name to Aberdeen.

Guest gorgie kev

Bit early for the xmas sherry:)

Archived