Ticketmaster v. Hobo's

Loorimer

Can anyone explain how I go about getting three seats together for Easter Road using 3 seperate season tickets (with 40 loyalty points) on Ticketmaster. From what I can see, I'll have to book each ticket seperately and that will mean us being in different areas.

:xmaseye:

Cheers for any help guys!

ToadKiller Dog
Can anyone explain how I go about getting three seats together for Easter Road using 3 seperate season tickets (with 40 loyalty points) on Ticketmaster. From what I can see, I'll have to book each ticket seperately and that will mean us being in different areas.

It should automatically put them together if you select the number of tickets required in the adult concession boxes then search for seats, it should give seats together .Thats what happened when i got mine.

Easy, select 3 tickets and then on the next screen you key in each ref number with a comma after each one.

As long as each ref number has 40+ pts all your 3 seats will be together.

Easy as.

Cheers for that, seems a stoopit question now. A wee bit of patience (til 9am tomorrow) and all would have been revealed when I stepped through it.

Thanks again!

I think it will finish 3-1 with Hibs scoring a late consolation. Ticketmasters three goals came from Service Charge who got a hat trick.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'm on the phone to Ticketmaster right now, the girl on the line has just told me that the Cup game "Isn't showing up on the system" and I've to re-dial!

Guest juvehearts
I'm on the phone to Ticketmaster right now, the girl on the line has just told me that the Cup game "Isn't showing up on the system" and I've to re-dial!

I do hope youre not calling the 0870 number?

their office's are based in Liverpool.

have a look here for a number...........

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php then search for ticket master

cheers

Juve

p.s Hearts TO is on there too

JambomanDavid

Is there any way i can find out my customer reference number without having my ST on me?

I'm logged into my account and selected the tickets but then it asks for my reference number.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I do hope youre not calling the 0870 number?

their office's are based in Liverpool.

have a look here for a number...........

http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php

cheers

Juve

p.s Hearts TO is on there too

0871 number, they've just told me I can't get a student concession through them, but only if I phone the club direct?! I thought that's what I was doing, this is a total nonsense.

The System should already know yours if you're logged on, it's if you require more tickets you have to add those ref numbers.

Same here mate. just cracked up with a lassie on the phone as she says i dont have the required loyalty points!!! aarrgghh :xmasunsure:

Placid Casual
That's what i thought - it syas add numbers for other tickets. But i'm only buying my own.

Just add your own number mate and it works okay

Can someone post the link to were i can book online. gonna try it that way as the girls at TM are just no doing the business!!! I have been on ticketmaster website, it tells me there are no scheduled games for hearts!!!

That's what i thought - it syas add numbers for other tickets. But i'm only buying my own.

Bought three, and only had to add the other two ref numbers.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
0871 number, they've just told me I can't get a student concession through them, but only if I phone the club direct?! I thought that's what I was doing, this is a total nonsense.

I feel like complaining about this to be honest, that's a total joke. I've called the number that Hearts have advertised as being their number, then it puts you through to Ticketmaster instead, and they tell you the only way you can get a student concession is to call Hearts?! That's really poor.

Sexton Hardcastle

Think ive got 3. I got a confirmation number for thr tickets but i dont think my bank has enoguh dough in it. Will i just go overdrawn or will they cancel the order?

Can someone post the link to were i can book online. gonna try it that way as the girls at TM are just no doing the business!!! I have been on ticketmaster website, it tells me there are no scheduled games for hearts!!!

https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/html/home.htmI?team=hearts&l=EN&STAGE=1&CNTX=44520&out=1https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/html/home.htmI?team=hearts&l=EN&STAGE=1&CNTX=44520&out=1

SectionDJambo

Got 4 this morning OK. The guy was very helpful with checking Loyalty Points etc., although he also said no concessions for Students. I paid full price for one of my sons. Only 5 rows up, but better than missing out.

The ?5 booking fee is a bit cheeky. Whatever happened to just being charged face value. What is the difference between that and the OF screwing 5%.

got myself two this morning

was on the official site and 08:57 they hold the tickets for five mins at nine on the dot paid for them

Everybody is a winner bish bash bosh

Aye i have done that and when i get to the p[age it shows this

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/957478?brand=uk_heartsfc&camefrom=cfc_uk_SP0125_WEBLINK&list_vi

"We currently do not have any tickets on-sale for Heart of Midlothian Football Club"

:xmasunsure:

Sorry mate, that's were i got them. Through the hearts website then tickets and my account manager.

I got my ticket last week but managed to get it changed next to my mates who only had 40 points. Was round at the ticket office this morning, very small queue so obviously most people buying online. Cannae wait :xmaswoot:

Sorry mate, that's were i got them. Through the hearts website then tickets and my account manager.

I know mate. im frustrted as feck here!! :xmasunsure:

I know mate. im frustrted as feck here!! :xmasunsure:

If nothing is showing then you might not have enough points? If this is wrong it would be best to call I think, it sometimes seems random as to whether loyalty points are correct.

If nothing is showing then you might not have enough points? If this is wrong it would be best to call I think, it sometimes seems random as to whether loyalty points are correct.

If you go through the official website account manager that tells you ypur amount of points

A wee hint though season tickets for the last two years takes you to 40

My accounts been locked, phoned Hearts and been put through to 3 different people before being told theres no one there to unlock accounts ARRGGGHHHH

I have 77 loyalty points and my dad has the 40 required for this batch of sales!! Its really no going well at all!!

I have my ticket with my mates but my dad and uncle look like they will be missing out!!!

Archived