Deek

Ivanawfyticklikov

Jack of Hearts

Jamdub

johnmitchell

Maple Leaf

yvonnejambo

Keep the guesses coming. Ho Ho feckin' Ho. :xmasgrin:

Let me see if I get this right. The people who guess the right answer get eliminated? The people who don't post any guesses at all are still in the game and eligible for the prize?

Seems fair to me ... I think. :mw_confused:

Let me see if I get this right. The people who guess the right answer get eliminated? The people who don't post any guesses at all are still in the game and eligible for the prize?

I think Santa has had a little too much Sherry. Did I read incorrectly or did you guess that tedp picked your gift?

I would like to make another guess then, I would like to guess that Brownkg bought the present for Chizzy. Am I right?

Nah...those who get guessed are eliminated. Hence my departure as jamboinglasgow guessed me, so I'm not a 'Secret' Santa any more.

I still haven't found out mine...was it you?

Doctor FinnBarr
Nah...those who get guessed are eliminated. Hence my departure as jamboinglasgow guessed me, so I'm not a 'Secret' Santa any more.

What you doing up at this time on a Sunday? I've got work so thats my excuse!

:xmasgrin:

It wasn't me who bought your pressie. Sorry.

And I was the correct guesser, not guessee!:xmasgrin:

It wasn't me who bought your pressie. Sorry.

And I was the correct guesser, not guessee!:xmasgrin:

Ahh...I see whatcha mean...post#358

this thread is beginning to melt my brains and consume far more of my life than I currently have to give right now. Thank god for McIntyres or I would be struggling to get my real Christmas shopping done

Where's the Dublin detective when you need him?

Never mind that...did you get me mine?

If not I can have another guess without waiting for Uly.

The Old Tolbooth

Right, I'm trying to narrow it down to who's good with finding and posting pics for my pressie, so my next guess is Dexter.

was mine from brownkg

yes maple leaf i did get yours so i should be out btw not fair looking at your last visits on your profile :xmastongue::xmastongue::xmastongue:

There also seems to be double pages for some strange reason. Guess admin must have had a few to many sherries last night.

Never mind that...did you get me mine?

If not I can have another guess without waiting for Uly.

Sorry I was away doing other stuff and have now come back to have a debate with myself as to whether it would be more fun to wait for Uly/dexter to post but events have overtaken me. I am able to confirm that you are not the recipient of my present.

was mine from brownkg

yes maple leaf i did get yours so i should be out btw not fair looking at your last visits on your profile :xmastongue::xmastongue::xmastongue:

There also seems to be double pages for some strange reason. Guess admin must have had a few to many sherries last night.

Sorry I was away doing other stuff and have now come back to have a debate with myself as to whether it would be more fun to wait for Uly/dexter to post but events have overtaken me. I am able to confirm that you are not the recipient of my present.

is my seceret santa brownkg

:xmaseye::xmasoh::xmasunsure:

Grrr undone by guesswork/having my name at the start of the alphabet?

I can confirm that the gift I sent which is a picture for people to think of the artist now known as PHWOARR in a whole new light

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj187/mediablitzpics/blog/prancer3.jpg

prancer3.jpg

Yep, the object of the game is to avoid detection. But that also means that if you don't guess to knock out other people, you are more likely to be eliminated.

I think Santa has had a little too much Sherry. Did I read incorrectly or did you guess that tedp picked your gift?

I would like to make another guess then, I would like to guess that Brownkg bought the present for Chizzy. Am I right?

Santa wasn't drinking sherry. He was drinking something else, and possibly a tad too much. Maple Leaf isn't out, it's tedp6873. :eek::booze:

This update covers all guesses made up to now (midday Sunday).

Most of the guesses were incorrect.

And I had to make a change to the list I of people who were eliminated that I posted last night - Maple Leaf didn't eliminate himself, he eliminated tedp6873.

But you also managed to out three more Secret Santas!

Buccaneer got a present for brownkg. paddyhmfc got a present for ArmiyaRomanova. And brownkg got a present for Everybody loves Baz!

Twelve players have been eliminated so far:

Boof

Cobblers

Deek

Ivanawfyticklikov

Jack of Hearts

Jamdub

johnmitchell

yvonnejambo

brownkg

Buccaneer

paddyhmfc

tedp6873

There are 43 still left in the competition.

I'll be unable to post updates for a few hours, so Boof has kindly volunteered to help out.

Nah - already out mate :(

And out of the mafia game as well.

Merry feckin' Christmas :xmasunsure:

Bah Humbug :xmasgrin:

Another guess, Redm

Archived