Csaba on Hearts World

davieholt

The man is a genius.

At the end of his interview for Hearts World he is asked about Dundee Utd and the race for 3rd.

He answers by saying you can look at 1st and 2nd too. "Look at Celtic and Rangers then look at my team - you don't see any difference"

Csaba the motivator. Csaba is class:)

The man is a genius.

At the end of his interview for Hearts World he is asked about Dundee Utd and the race for 3rd.

He answers by saying you can look at 1st and 2nd too. "Look at Celtic and Rangers then look at my team - you don't see any difference"

Csaba the motivator. Csaba is class:)

He is proving to be an excellent manager. Although what he said must motivate the players, it is in some ways true. Who would you rather have at the back, Weir and Broadfoot or Berra and Zaliukas?

jack D and coke

I really dont want the january window to open now.

I'm gonna be gutted big time i know it. Just as things start looking up as well.

I'm gonna be gutted big time i know it. Just as things start looking up as well.

It would be a real shame if we had to let players go, especially when we are so strong and Rangers and Celtic are quite poor. Lets hope the sales aren't as drastic as people say.

jack D and coke
It would be a real shame if we had to let players go, especially when we are so strong and Rangers and Celtic are quite poor. Lets hope the sales aren't as drastic as people say.

Its gonna be drastic you just know it. We're playing with a bit swagger just now as well. Things are going far too well.

I'm dreading it tbh.

Its gonna be drastic you just know it. We're playing with a bit swagger just now as well. Things are going far too well.

I'm dreading it tbh.

Hmmm . . I wouldn't worry too much even if a couple of players do leave.

The difference between last season and this is down entirely to Csaba. The players are pretty well the same but he has managed to get the best out of them. I would trust him to do the same with any replacements. There might be a temporary dip in form for a month or so but Csaba will do the biz.

I'm dreading it tbh.

Same. Aspirations of Europe could all go.

January may be part of the Rollercoaster ride, just now were setting ourselves up for a big fall. Lets hope not.

jack D and coke

The difference between last season and this is down entirely to Csaba. The players are pretty well the same but he has managed to get the best out of them. I would trust him to do the same with any replacements. There might be a temporary dip in form for a month or so but Csaba will do the biz.

I hear you mate but we're gonna lose our best players without a doubt. Csaba has turned things around but without most likely Kingston, Driver, Berra and maybe one or two others we'll struggle i think.

i agree,

1 i dont think the there will be a major clear out, as for a start you do not get the same kind of money in january as you do in the summer. so waitng a few months will not make any difference to a players price.

2 csaba appears to be such a good man manager that who ever comes in will be well drilled in the csaba mentality(sp).

I agree, let's hope they can hold off any sales until after the 10th!

I hear you mate but we're gonna lose our best players without a doubt. Csaba has turned things around but without most likely Kingston, Driver, Berra and maybe one or two others we'll struggle i think.

January is interesting, it is as definitive as the summer of 2006.

An investment of ?4m, which then he could afford, would have seen us in the CL group stage IMO.

Now is a different environment and it is down to how much Vlad 'believes' and can afford to turn down. He only needs to sell one I think, two at a push; so who decides who they are? VR or Csaba, because that decision shapes our future.

I'm dreading it tbh.

Letting the players know that we want them to stay would make a difference, I think.

When you are a Hearts fan you have to enjoy the highs when they come along as you know there are going to be lows around the corner.That's the way it's always been. :xmasoh:

Can we not just skip january altogether and come back in february?

2 games against the vermin and the likely sale of some of our best guys.

Not looking forward to january one little bit.

When you are a Hearts fan you have to enjoy the highs when they come along as you know there are going to be lows around the corner.That's the way it's always been. :xmasoh:

So True! And that's been the case for years but let's enjoy it while we can. Bring on Utd.!

I really dont think jan will be a problem, hearts have not even stated that they will be selling all our decent players.

If anything i think we will be stronger when 2 strikers come in.

3 will leave.

Kingston, Bruno and Makela - thats it.

Berra and Driver not for sale until summer at the earliest.

Who would you rather have at the back, Weir and Broadfoot or Berra and Zaliukas?

Broadfoot is a right back, it's some foreign dude who's name I can't remember and whom I don't know much about that plays centre half with Weir.

Obvious doubts about his age, but I'd still say Weir is better than Berra, and light years ahead of Zaliukas. People have short memories, Weir is one of the best centre halfs I've seen at Tynecastle, and he has stiff competition for that choice.

Can we not just skip january altogether and come back in february?

2 games against the vermin and the likely sale of some of our best guys.

Not looking forward to january one little bit.

wait a minute, we've two games against the vermin in that month, do we just give hearts victories in that month and move on to feb?:xmasgrin:

Broadfoot is a right back, it's some foreign dude who's name I can't remember and whom I don't know much about that plays centre half with Weir.

Obvious doubts about his age, but I'd still say Weir is better than Berra, and light years ahead of Zaliukas. People have short memories, Weir is one of the best centre halfs I've seen at Tynecastle, and he has stiff competition for that choice.

Against Dundee Utd yesterday that was the CB pairing. Rangers look very weak at the back just now, especially at set pieces. Although Weir is and has been a very good defender, if teams have a striker with pace he will cause mayhem.

Archived