Csaba Laszlo

Ryan Gosling

A point made last week, which I think is valid yet again.

We've got 16 points out of 18 in the 2nd round of fixtures, or in simpler times we haven't lost against any team we've played for the 2nd time this season.

I think Csaba's studied how each team plays, because we've set up differently in most of those games.

I don't think this is a coinkydink.

Well done ya mentalist.

We've got 16 points out of 18 in the 2nd round of fixtures, or in simpler times we haven't lost against any team we've played for the 2nd time this season.

I think Csaba's studied how each team plays, because we've set up differently in most of those games.

Well done ya mentalist.

Good shout Chris, Like many of us I am impressed with Csaba, and think/hope we might just have a master tactician/man manager who can lead us to greater things.

He deserves recognition for a job well done so far.

Fingers crossed.

Well done ya mentalist.

Have to agree.

I've said all along that this 4-5-1 formation was worth sticking with. It's flexible and gives us plenty options from game to game.

The Rangers game we got right in their faces and pressed them all over the park. The contrast against Falkirk at home was there for all to see, a much more measured and controlled approach.

Well done ya mentalist.

i thought it was just a coincidence(sp) at first when i read the original post but, now i am of the opinion that he is indeed a genius. altogether now MR LOVER MAN CSABA.

Have to agree.

I've said all along that this 4-5-1 formation was worth sticking with. It's flexible and gives us plenty options from game to game.

The Rangers game we got right in their faces and pressed them all over the park. The contrast against Falkirk at home was there for all to see, a much more measured and controlled approach.

I suppose the key with any formation, is having the players to play it. If you get it right, you are effectively playing 4-3-3 when you attack.

There is no doubt that we miss Andy Driver hugely when he is unavailable, if we could unearth a similar player on the right hand side, then we will be one seriously good football team.

In terms of Csaba's contribution its hard to believe that the current squad (bar Balogh/Obua) were this time last year in the midst of a horrendous losing run, which had them nose diving to 11th in the SPL.

As Jimmy Greaves used to say football truly is a funny old game and its amazing the Mark McGhee debacle has worked so spectacularly well in our favour. What on earth must MM be thinking now - were those 2 games in Europe really worth it.

I am also of the opinion that there are actually very few talented MANAGERS operating in professional football, the bulk of the people in such positions seem to be talented EX-PLAYERS stumbling from one carriage of the gravy train to the next.

Due to the early finish to his playing career, Csaba is someone who is genuinely passionate about coaching and developing players but also has experience way beyond his 44 years.

It would seem that the nickname "The Miracle Man" is seeming more and more appropriate with every passing week.

Well done ya mentalist.

Totally agree, particularly with the emboldened section. We started the season decently (points wise) and then gloriously failed against the bigger clubs in the league. The second round of fixtures had to improve and it has. Laszlo deserves huge praise for that. I honestly felt that we were going to lose today. I felt that Hibs' result last week would ensure that C*lt!c would up their game and we would lose. A draw there is a fantastic result.

I don't mean to be a damp squib, but I am still concerned about his transfer market nous, and hope to see him bring in two or three good signings (in positions that we are lacking) in January.

He's turned us around and deserves great praise for it.

I had my doubts about him, but he's turned a bunch of losers into battling winners, or in today's case - battling point winners.

10/10 for effort.

Buffalo Bill

Hard to believe this is the same group of players who have been gash for two years.

Superb man-management.

Indeed.

scots civil war

csaba has ****ing galvinised the name of our club and its support amidst chaos

respect to the dude,bigtime

MON THE CSABA

Im totally McLovin it the now. Really really enjoyed the game today. Was my first time at Darkheid since moving through here, and was great just walking to the match for a change in stead of *****ing around with trains. Csaba is the man. I cant believe how much the team have improved.

One thing though (not trying to dampen things too much, as i too am in party mode!)..........Obua?! I havent been to many matches in the past couple of months due to other commitments. Therefore I do not know....but is he actually any good? Discuss.....

I suppose the key with any formation, is having the players to play it. If you get it right, you are effectively playing 4-3-3 when you attack.

There is no doubt that we miss Andy Driver hugely when he is unavailable, if we could unearth a similar player on the right hand side, then we will be one seriously good football team.

In terms of Csaba's contribution its hard to believe that the current squad (bar Balogh/Obua) were this time last year in the midst of a horrendous losing run, which had them nose diving to 11th in the SPL.

As Jimmy Greaves used to say football truly is a funny old game and its amazing the Mark McGhee debacle has worked so spectacularly well in our favour. What on earth must MM be thinking now - were those 2 games in Europe really worth it.

I am also of the opinion that there are actually very few talented MANAGERS operating in professional football, the bulk of the people in such positions seem to be talented EX-PLAYERS stumbling from one carriage of the gravy train to the next.

Due to the early finish to his playing career, Csaba is someone who is genuinely passionate about coaching and developing players but also has experience way beyond his 44 years.

It would seem that the nickname "The Miracle Man" is seeming more and more appropriate with every passing week.

Pretty much the same point was made by Michael Stewart.

It feels so refreshing to have a proper football manager in charge. And as I said yesterday or the day before yesterday is that it isn't the players we should worry about losing. It is Csaba.

The man is a genius.

Totally agree, particularly with the emboldened section. We started the season decently (points wise) and then gloriously failed against the bigger clubs in the league. The second round of fixtures had to improve and it has. Laszlo deserves huge praise for that. I honestly felt that we were going to lose today. I felt that Hibs' result last week would ensure that C*lt!c would up their game and we would lose. A draw there is a fantastic result.

I don't mean to be a damp squib, but I am still concerned about his transfer market nous, and hope to see him bring in two or three good signings (in positions that we are lacking) in January.

I kind of have the same worries about him personally, but having listened to him over the course of the season you can tell he's not the type of guy to do things alone. So while he may not have much experience of working in the transfer market, particularly in Scotland, he's got people around him like AK and Tam Ritchie who have been here for a while and will no doubt be able to suggest signing targets to him.

Having seen (and heard) the way he prepares for everything else though, I doubt he's going to go into the transfer window without having done his homework. If he does 12 hour shifts in Riccarton you can bet he has plans for players coming in.

Don't praise him too much or Vlad will get jealous again and bye bye Csaba... It's the kind of lunatic thing he does when the fans take to somebody. Rudi, Elvis, Hartley, Burley, Brellier and Gordon all got their names chanted and Vlad didn't like it.:xmascrazy:

Generic Username

I've got everything crossed that Csaba lasts the season, in fact the whole duration of his contract.

If he can dodge a token Vlad firing for "reasons unknown" then we could be in an excellent position in seasons to come.

Don't praise him too much or Vlad will get jealous again and bye bye Csaba... It's the kind of lunatic thing he does when the fans take to somebody. Rudi, Elvis, Hartley, Burley, Brellier and Gordon all got their names chanted and Vlad didn't like it.:xmascrazy:

you forget one name the mad one, we sang his praises when he came but he has not fecked off. mores the pitty

The first quarter of games were always going to be difficult for him. We played the majority of them with Mole/Ksanavicius as our front two, as well as playing a few players in unfamiliar positions such as Jonsson and Karipidis and confidence in general wasn't great. Add in the fact that Csaba knew very little about other teams in the SPL, we didn't actually do too badly in the first quarter all things considered.

The second quarter was always going to be the test. He had the likes of Bruno and Neilson back (as well as Driver who had missed a lot of the first quarter), players should be more comfortable in certain positions and he'd had the chance to assess the other teams. So far he's passed with flying colours and I don't see why that shouldn't continue.

It'll be interesting to see who he brings in during the transfer window. He knows that Obua hasn't settled in at all due to the type of football up here and I think he'll bring in players who will not only fit into the team but fit into the league.

Csaba's doing a great job at the moment. I think it's worth noting that our return to form has been in a large part due to having a creative midfielder back in the team. Since Hartley left we've been poor in midfield particularly at the end of last season. I think our improved results are undoubtedly helped by the impact Bruno has made sicne his return. Fair play to Csaba for getting him playing better than he ever did before his injury.

I questioned his tactical abilty about five games back, those doubts have been answered.

His man management has been excellent, I just hope in January he does not get the rug pulled from under him.

Well done Csabo !

He used the first 11 games to probe for weaknesses in the other teams and now he has adapted game by game to find a style which can over come almost any opposition.

Next week against Dundee United will be the acid test.

We have not played well against them for some time and 3 points next week could prove vital.

He used the first 11 games to probe for weaknesses in the other teams and now he has adapted game by game to find a style which can over come almost any opposition.

Next week against Dundee United will be the acid test.

We have not played well against them for some time and 3 points next week could prove vital.

i agree as we have struggled in recent game against them. so this indeed will be a test also we win and we go 3 points clear with a game in hand.

Pass pass pass.......

i have never seen a Hearts team pass the ball about so well.

Even under Burley.

Csaba your the man !!

:xmashappy:

I was a bit of a critic, only from the way he conducted himself at the bench. He seems to have quietened down and now I am a total believer.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Major difference has also been having eveyone fit (and not just able to take the field, but last 90 minutes consistantly fit). How many times could we say that last season?

The difference in Nade is clear to see and Kingston seems to have been able to play a more consistant run of games (lets hope that lasts through the winter). Tullberg aside, we've had pretty much everyone available to pick from and as a result we can pick a settled side.

Csaba is a puppet, you just need to listen to his interviews to know they are scripted. Probably sent by fax from some dark Eastern European corner....

The players are only playing well because they want to leave....etc etc etc.

****** off! Let us thump Dundee Hibernia next week, and the manager of said club... He does not know professional boundaries and thinks he can comment on anything. Use your head, t**t. Of course Dundee Hibernia has not been/is a shambles... but we daren't talk about it....

This was so blindingly obvious against the Huns and yesterday was confirmation that Csaba has learnt a whole lot in the first round of games. The first half yesterday was the best I've seen a Hearts side pass the ball around in, well, 2 weeks (1st half against the Huns) - well done - still a WIP but significant steps have been taken towards the finished article.:xmasgrin:

In terms of his understanding of the game, Csaba is working on a completely different level to any of the other managers in the SPL.

Imagine how good we could be in 5 years time, if all his ideas and plans come to fruition.

Csaba - The Wenger of the North!!!!

brellierlegend
Pretty much the same point was made by Michael Stewart.

It feels so refreshing to have a proper football manager in charge. And as I said yesterday or the day before yesterday is that it isn't the players we should worry about losing. It is Csaba.

The man is a genius.

Having worked in professional football I totally agree. There are some total halfwits that are in charge of football teams.

I have seen some awful things with respects to the way these managers treat young players etc.

I have to admit I was a doubter and thought he would be a yes man, but he has convinced me. He is a breath of fresh air and his enthusiasm and tactical nous bodes well for the future. He is ans wer ring every question asked. Just keep a lid on it. If Vlad thinks he is becoming too much the main man he will get the Ruud Gullit like Burley.

He is a dude of the highest order and, not for the first time I was wrong, wrong, wrong.

In terms of his understanding of the game, Csaba is working on a completely different level to any of the other managers in the SPL.

Imagine how good we could be in 5 years time, if all his ideas and plans come to fruition.

Csaba - The Wenger of the North!!!!

I think this is correct - most other managers are just living for the day. Csaba consults with the owner, his coaches and medical staff before picking the team and then he makes the final decision. That is what he says happens and I have no reason to disbelieve him. Looking at the wider picture, TOGETHER (remember that word) they have planned out the playing future with normal progression from U17 to U19 to reserves to 1st team so that, in theory at least, a player can move on through the ranks and fit into a certain style of play. He also seems to have changed attitudes and work ethics. The only thing that will stop us progressing is money which unfortunately will have to be raised in the transfer market.

I do however have a slight niggle that certain players are trying harder because of the impending window and if they don't go their performance will drop again. We are still a work-in-progress.

Csaba's the special one!....Csaba's the special one!....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AMgyOmt_4HU

When you look at our squad this season, its basically the same group of players from last season that were hopeless!...Csaba seems to get the best out of the players...Berra,Zal,Karipidis,Eggert,Nade,Driver,Stewart,Bruno....you'd have to say that All these boys have improved ALOT since last season and thats got to be down to Csaba!

If we can keep this run going starting with a win against Utd on Sat, I see no reason why we shouldn't finish 3rd!...Fingers crossed we dont lose our key players in Jan though!.

Well done ya mentalist.

i concur

Archived