typical bbc rubbish

moyseuk2000

they said today hearts unbeaten run comes to an end today,is it just me or do we not need to lose to end an unbeaten run.to me that now 6 unbeaten including both sides of the old firm very happy jambo:xmasgrin:

they said today hearts unbeaten run comes to an end today,is it just me or do we not need to lose to end an unbeaten run.to me that now 6 unbeaten including both sides of the old firm very happy jambo:xmasgrin:

thats why i dont pay the liecense fee.:xmasgrin:

The BBC is a joke. Whichever party promises to abolish the licence fee, I am voting for them. Absolute disgrace!

scots civil war

they favour the establishment

from the de menezes reporting to the old squirm vs us lot

******s

yes and because hibs won apparently they continued thier 5 games unbeatn run...emm excuse me but weren't most of them draws?!?! flakirk and sheep certainly were!

thats why i dont pay the liecense fee.:xmasgrin:

How I wish that was an option, I'd take it up and never watch the O.F. sycophants again.

The report on our game, which appeared as a strap along the bottom of the screen during their results show, mentioned " a controversial goal by Andy Driver". Why "controversial"?

Of the many e-mails they must receive they chose to read out a mere handful, but felt it necessary to mention a anti-Hearts one from a Hibby called "I can see for miles".

Paranoia is almost inevitable in the face of constant negative reporting and lack of credit for H.M.F.C.

Then there's Chic Young benefitting from our licence fees. Need I say more?

Thats super scoreboard on the beeb is a nonesense, amatuers at best.

Setanta beats them hands down with Jeff on Sky sports being top dog.:xmashappy:

Franky Frankopolous

Of the many e-mails they must receive they chose to read out a mere handful, but felt it necessary to mention a anti-Hearts one from a Hibby called "I can see for miles".

If you read the Scroatsman website the plum that posts as "I can see for miles" is some trumpet that supports the currants. Used to be "Bring Them On". Total fandango. Has an amazing hatred for the mighty JT's. Idiot!

If you read the Scroatsman website the plum that posts as "I can see for miles" is some trumpet that supports the currants. Used to be "Bring Them On". Total fandango. Has an amazing hatred for the mighty JT's. Idiot!

Thanks for putting me right. I assumed he was a Hibby.

I tend to ignore "The Hibsman".

Can anyone enlighten me as to why our goal was "controversial".

Can anyone enlighten me as to why our goal was "controversial".

Because onside or not, In Glasgow, these 'decisions' generally favour the home side.

When they don't, The natives ain't happy.

As an aside, Clearly it wasn't Tom Murphy running that line?

:D

The BBC should be warned that the licence fee will be reduced year on year until being stopped, say over 5 years? Should give them plenty warning and get rid of Young, Dodds, McLeaod, Paterson etc.

They have no purpose other than to be the representitives of either side of the Old Firm, that is their job. None of them could be described as being a 'football expert' or a 'well respected pundit.' The more airtime Csaba receives with his in-depth look at football, rather than cheesy quotes, the better.

Anyway, Feck everyone, except Heart of Midlothian.

According to the comentator Driver was offside when he scored, on the replay they said because his head was in a offside position the goal should not have stood what a joke that was it was just nit picking.

Grumpy.

Archived