Deano

IMA MAROON

Guest jambomickey
Would you take him to replace Kingston if Kingston leaves.

I always thought he played well against us.

do you think he'd want to play for us after some of the abuse he gets about his disability?

Patrick Bateman

Dean Shiels is a temperamental, inconsistent tramp and a typical benefactor of Hibernimythology. We're better off looking at other players.

Well we are an equal opportunity club.

Except that he's a hibby bawbag.

SO NAW.

He is not a real hibby like Riordan. Plenty on here wanted that in a Hearts top (not me).

do you think he'd want to play for us after some of the abuse he gets about his disability?

That never happened.

He is only 23, has a goals ratio of 1 in every 5 games. He could become a decent enough player.

Patrick Bateman
Aye lets have a go at the guys disability.

To reach the level of football that he is playing at with his disability is outstanding IMO. He is doing something that many of us dreamt about so good on the lad

Have a go at him as a footballer but not at his disability.

I thought Hearts fans were just a little bit better than that.

How patronising. Gordon Brown has one eye too. For the way the Flairmythsters go on about it, you'd have thought Sheils had stepped straight out of life-support upon hearing he could play for the Lochend Brazil.

berrathanhibs

aye right nae chance

john brownlee
Aye lets have a go at the guys disability.

To reach the level of football that he is playing at with his disability is outstanding IMO. He is doing something that many of us dreamt about so good on the lad

Have a go at him as a footballer but not at his disability.

I thought Hearts fans were just a little bit better than that.

aye right thats why god gave you two so you could funtion normally if one got ****ed

mind you havin' said that it is difficult seeing your stop when your on a crowded bus, but I bet he's not often on a bus.

Now it would be outsanding if he had only one leg , then he would have missed Gordon

Any way Hearts won't be signing any scottish players unless they are younger than 17

berrathanhibs
aye right thats why god gave you two so you could funtion normally if one got ****ed

mind you havin' said that it is difficult seeing your stop when your on a crowded bus, but I bet he's not often on a bus.

Now it would be outsanding if he had only one leg , then he would have missed Gordon

Any way Hearts won't be signing any scottish players unless they are younger than 17

the wee moron is irish aint he?

JJ I thought better of you.

As a crip ( sorry, disabled person )myself I can take ( and give) a bit of stick/banter. Too often the PC brigade have stopped banter and to some extent I agree. Some things go too far. However I did have every respect for him until he assualted CG and tried to blame his disability.IF he can see a ball moving quickly across his feild of vision he can surely see a 6ft keeper. I now have no time for him whatsoever.

*****e - no thanks.

Next.

Archived