The worst t-shirt of all time

loveofthegame

At least they have their glorious 1st division champions one.

forgot about that - i've heard they're realising a new one soon - 'the mowbray years, fun, flair and **** all trophies':xmasgrin:

forgot about that - i've heard they're realising a new one soon - 'the mowbray years, fun, flair and **** all trophies':xmasgrin:

:rofl::107years:

Almost as much of an own -goal as the one they are celebrating. Having said that what else are they gonna put on a t-shirt this year.

Nelly Terraces

Another in the list of tedious 'Firsts' for the mythadone mob. First to have floodlights, First to have scoreboard, First to invent the squiggler, etc, blah, blah zzzz.

And the First prize in being total plums.

Wow, that is pretty poor, so poor in fact that it took me about 15 seconds to come up with something similar for us, should the average IQ of our support suddenly nosedive to under 10 and we need to bring in some dosh.

Diddler.gif

Someone on Hibs.net described Monkey Heid as one of their "greatest ever managers" today. I laughed, then realised competition isn't all that fierce. Bobby Williamson made the top5.

Wow, that is pretty poor, so poor in fact that it took me about 15 seconds to come up with something similar for us, should the average IQ of our support suddenly nosedive to under 10 and we need to bring in some dosh.

Diddler.gif

LOL thats the best laugh ive had all night priceless

Nelly Terraces

Diddler.gif

Haha, that is quality mate. :laugh:

Archived