The worst t-shirt of all time

loveofthegame

Sad.

Very sad.

Very, very sad.

Sadder than something really sad happening to the saddest person in the whole sad world.

They really are plums.

loveofthegame

Imagine we brought out a tshirt everytime 1 of their goalies made a howler against us!! I mean thats what this tshirt is doing, glorifying a goalkeeping error. It was a hopeless punt that was ****ed up by Boruc.

A neddy word used by a neddy player in a neddy team playing for a neddy club followed by neds.

Ahhh the good old 45 yard "squiggler"

"Av been learning how tae dae them aff deek in training ken"

"There's an art tae it likesay"

Honestly only the hobbos could claim a 45 punt at goal which was a missed by an over weight clown was some kind of "wonder goal"

What a bunch of fuds :xmaseye:

Imagine we brought out a tshirt everytime 1 of their goalies made a howler against us!! I mean thats what this tshirt is doing, glorifying a goalkeeping error. It was a hopeless punt that was ****ed up by Boruc.

A neddy word used by a neddy player in a neddy team playing for a neddy club followed by neds.

J E S U S...How desperate are these Junky, inbred sistershaggin morons? :xmaseye:

How many ferkin Zibby T-Shirts would we have??:xmascrazy:

Non TBH, Wouldnae buy one, but I know what you mean!

You have to feel so sorry for them: that's absolutely desperately humiliating.

I have a good friend who's a hobo, can't wait to get stuck into him for this one.

...I don't recall Hearts making a "Kingston heads the winner" t-shirt against Rangers...

Hobos = SAD

alwaysthereinspirit

That is too funny. There has to be at least one #OBO somewhere in the world who is cringing at this.

I'm speechless.:xmaseye:

fail.jpg
they have even made it look like the ball took a kick in the box when it didnt .the clown dived out its road the ball hardly moved.

alwaysthereinspirit

What great minds got together in their PR department and thought this was an actual viable seller. They must have been high.

Compared to our "best pub team" t-shirt it's a total non starter.

Drylaw Hearts
What's as, if not more, annoying is the addition of the word "squiggler" to the footballing vernacular.

GTF!

"Hibs were the first team in the world to score a squiggler-goal."

Expect this line to be trotted out for Generations to come.

Sure I read in one of the papers at work that Hibs sent out a marketing email earlier this week making reference to making "Better saves than Boruc" or something like that.

Pot, Kettle, Black, my little hobo friends*.

*I don't in fact, have any Hobo friends, nor do I want to.

That is ****ing shan & very embarrasing even by there standards.

Can't wait to see my 1st homo wearing one so I can slow down, pull down my window & laugh like ****.

What a bunch of vaginas.

err, not a 100% certain about this but is the technique they claim they have "invented" not the same one ronaldo has been using for his freekicks for the last TWO years.

Thinking about this some more, I can't believe Rankin hasn't got a red face wearing that t shirt. I mean ffs, by the time it reached Boruc, well, I've seen keepers deal with harder hit back-passes better.

'The squiggle' :rofl:

What a shower of knobends.

No doubt aimed at the type of muppets who 'greeted' 01 upon his return.

To be fair to their marketing dept, there are thousands of the inbreds.

?6.99 might be pushing it though.

In comparison with the whole 'pub team' comments & then pumping them at their diddy parade, this T shirt idea just looks ****ing stupid.

Arse holes.

Nobody celebrates other's failures quite like the Hobos.

How about politely suggesting they achieve something for themselves. It must be deeply unsatisfying getting off on your rivals not quite winning the league or some over-rated numpty making an absolutely abysmal goal keeping blunder.

Hopefully that nonsense is shown to all the Celtic players before their next game against they tubes and they give them a humping to compensate.

OMG that is pathetic.

Couple of points on this sensational goal. Both player and manager rant on how they practiced this in training.

Point 1 - If they are hitting them from 45 yrds , REALLY how bad are there goalies?

Point 2 - If they are hitting them from 45 yrds with no goalie, what is the point of it. Anybody could hit it from that distance and score.

They are so deluded its no real.

And now they bring a t-shirt out for it.

IT WAS A GOAL KEEPING ERROR.:xmascrazy::xmascrazy::xmascrazy:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

With a slight amendment, changing 45 yard to 107 years, we could all happily wear one.

Be honest when you see sheeite like this how glad are you that you were born a jambo they really are the most diluded inbreds in the world there unsucess is almost unbelievable.

so we have -

the squiggler crap t shirt

the Athens defeat DVD

The franck won nothig suazy DVD

the scottish cup run, beat by celtic in the final DVD

Great merchandise on sale down leith celebrating all that glory!:xmaseye::xmaseye:

so we have -

the squiggler crap t shirt

the Athens defeat DVD

The franck won nothig suazy DVD

the scottish cup run, beat by celtic in the final DVD

Great merchandise on sale down leith celebrating all that glory!:xmaseye::xmaseye:

At least they have their glorious 1st division champions one.

Archived