VLADIMIR ROMANOV picks up a top business award

slfjambo

Vladimir Romanov

Supervisory Board

Chairman

Roman Romanov

Supervisory Board

Taken from UBIG's official site, So i would say given between him and his son who between them own over 50% of the company in shares, would give him quite a substantial bit of clout wouldnt you say, and not just "a shareholder" as you put it. The fact he is the single biggest shareholder himself and Chairman (Highest in the company) compounds this further.

it must be like banging your head against bricks proving that wonk wrong.

it must be like banging your head against bricks proving that wonk wrong.

I know m8. Am not having a pop at anyone who has the odd bit of negativity, its uncertain times for everyone at the moment, but that eejit just really does my box in, its constant with him day in day out. Even when proven wrong on something he will try and spin his way out of it with yet more negativity. He is certainly the type of fan we could do without, if indeed he is a Jambo.

I know m8. Am not having a pop at anyone who has the odd bit of negativity, its uncertain times for everyone at the moment, but that eejit just really does my box in, its constant with him day in day out. Even when proven wrong on something he will try and spin his way out of it with yet more negativity. He is certainly the type of fan we could do without, if indeed he is a Jambo.

egg zaktly

Archived