Top Earners

Kinkster

Had an interesting lunch with someone who is very close to the board of another SPL team. He quoted some figures on wages for certain Hearts players and I was gobstruck. Who do we think are the highest earners ?

Had an interesting lunch with someone who is very close to the board of another SPL team. He quoted some figures on wages for certain Hearts players and I was gobstruck. Who do we think are the higest earners ?

Our highest or theirs?:xmaseye:

sorry miss read and missed the Hearts part! please ignore

Had an interesting lunch with someone who is very close to the board of another SPL team. He quoted some figures on wages for certain Hearts players and I was gobstruck. Who do we think are the highest earners ?

Ruben, kari, bruno or maklea, if you were told anything else, then the boy is talking pish

Colonel Kurtz

Dining with the Medici

chester copperpot
Ruben, kari, bruno or maklea, if you were told anything else, then the boy is talking pish

What about Kingston?

:rolleyes:

And the answer is?

alwaysthereinspirit

Please please let me go first.

Driver - 12,000

Berra - 10,000

Miko - 15,000 ( Mads illegitamate son)

Robbie - 8,000

Banks - 7,000

Larry

Makela (rumoured to be on a big appearence fee as well as decent basic wage)

Berra

Nade

Bruno

Neilson

Karipidis

Stewart

Basso

Cant see Driver or Eggert being on massive money since they signed their 5 year deals just as they broke through.

Wallace and Elliot are meant to be on fairly silly money for their ages/experience.

Frankly I would say any non OF SPL club paying more than 2-3k a week are extremely silly - with the odd exceptional guy on 5k ish, and the majority on around 1k

The Old Tolbooth

Is it just me who's wondering how the chairman of another SPL club would possibly know how much money our players are on?

I can just imagine him sitting there boasting about how he knows everything about Hearts, when in fact he probably knows nothing, sorry but for me this is a crock o pish.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The last i heard was that they were getting paid diddly squit.

Is it just me who's wondering how the chairman of another SPL club would possibly know how much money our players are on?

I can just imagine him sitting there boasting about how he knows everything about Hearts, when in fact he probably knows nothing, sorry but for me this is a crock o pish.

Chairman ? Boasting ? Didnt suggest that was the case. I get it, lets not debate. Crock o pish.

scott herbertson

I meet a few directors of non league clubs as part of my job

They invariably complain about how other clubs are better funded and pay their players more

it shows them in a better light if they are managing on less.

It doesn't mean it's true though...

alwaysthereinspirit
The last i heard was that they were getting paid diddly squit.

Last I heard they weren't getting paid. Fact.:chase:

I meet a few directors of non league clubs as part of my job

They invariably complain about how other clubs are better funded and pay their players more

it shows them in a better light if they are managing on less.

It doesn't mean it's true though...

Fair point Scott. But what if they aren't managing on less ?

The Old Tolbooth
Chairman ? Boasting ? Didnt suggest that was the case. I get it, lets not debate. Crock o pish.

Sorry, I'm not doubting what you were told, I'm doubting how the chairman of another club would be privvy to information like that, it just doesn't sit right with me.

Bash on and tell the rest of the story however, you may be surprised by the reactions.

And my mates XXXXX and he says the top payers are X Y and Z so prove it, I do not believe you; should you post it if you are not a true Hearts supporter.

Johanes de Silentio

Can you not just tell us, mate? Guessing games are tiresome.

We dont know....now you tell us,because your dying to be taken seriously on here as some big shot.

So on you go and spill the beans!

We dont know....now you tell us,because your dying to be taken seriously on here as some big shot.

So on you go and spill the beans!

Only room for one big shot on here. You Da Man, no you really are.

Sorry I posted now.

Sorry I posted now.

are you going to tell or not?

i'm thinking not.

Sorry I posted now.

Dont you mean..."Sorry I posted a lie to make me seem important":xmascrazy:

And your right ...Im da man,doesnt sound right when I say it at 50 y.o.:xmasgrin:

Generic Username

If guys are playing week in week out and are on a high wage then I'm not too fussed.

If it's players like Makela etc then we should be looking to get shot of them, don't think we should spend too much time trying to recoup some of the money we spent getting them in, just getting them off the bill would be lovely.

yawn!!!!:hobofish:

Walter Bishop

Nobody at the club earns more than 7.5k per week.

The highest paid player was Beslija on 8k per week.

larry Kingston earns approx 15k per MONTH.

scott herbertson
If guys are playing week in week out and are on a high wage then I'm not too fussed.

If it's players like Makela etc then we should be looking to get shot of them, don't think we should spend too much time trying to recoup some of the money we spent getting them in, just getting them off the bill would be lovely.

If Makela is on, say ?2K per month then who is going to take him and pay him that? If the answer is no-one then he won't go.

Therefore we can't get shot of him , therefore he stays on the wage bill. IIRC we've tried to offload him a couple of times and like a rubber ball he keeps bouncing back to us.

Generic Username
If Makela is on, say ?2K per month then who is going to take him and pay him that? If the answer is no-one then he won't go.

Therefore we can't get shot of him , therefore he stays on the wage bill. IIRC we've tried to offload him a couple of times and like a rubber ball he keeps bouncing back to us.

We either find a daft finish club to take him off on a seasons loan and pay a small percentage of his wages or we go down the Beslija route and just cut our losses and bin him and live with footing the bill for it.

If he's unsellable then we should just drop him off in the woods somewhere and hope he can't find his way back! :xmaswoot:

Please please let me go first.

Driver - 12,000

Berra - 10,000

Miko - 15,000 ( Mads illegitamate son)

Robbie - 8,000

Banks - 7,000

Driver getting about ?11k a MONTH

Dougie Masterton
Dont you mean..."Sorry I posted a lie to make me seem important":xmascrazy:

And your right ...Im da man,doesnt sound right when I say it at 50 y.o.:xmasgrin:

You must be at least a fortnight older than Methuselah.:xmaswoot:

Dougie Masterton
Im older than grass and Mars bars:xmasgrin:

He He, when i saw you at ER you looked like you'd been living on them. :xmaswoot:

I had lunch today, I sat in my house, in my living room and ate it. It was really nice and I enjoyed it very very much.

Guess who the highest earners of the club are?

Nobody at the club earns more than 7.5k per week.

The highest paid player was Beslija on 8k per week.

larry Kingston earns approx 15k per MONTH.

HOW VERY DARE YOU - it's common knowledge on KB that LK earns ?15k a week, and you have the audacity to come on here and tell the truth :xmaseye:

I really hope you can sleep at night after crushing the hopes and dreams of many fellow kickbackers :xmasgrin:

I have no idea! Just tell us the ****ing answer!

please

I have no idea! Just tell us the ****ing answer!

please

...what I was thinking :xmasunsure:

Colonel Kurtz
...what I was thinking :xmasunsure:

The op will be having Lunch in some ******y Turkish restaurant with his Timmy mates ,before spending the afternoon in some George Street fleshpot

2 Pages of absolute drivel and the answer is still not on this thread.

:xmaseye:

I suggest there are 3-4 players on 5k and above at our club.

Sorry I posted now.

And so you should be.

Not normally one for having a go at people on here but FFS you make a bold statement, possibly prejudice the people you were with and reply to further posts on your own thread several times but have still as far as I can see stated sod all.

In this instance I cannot argue if people think you are either a hobo,wind up merchant, both or just attention seeking.

Certainly if I was in that sort of company dont think I would feel the need to come on this forum to brag about it

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

well out it this way berras going to be joint top earner cos its in his contract to be! pressley had it in his contract aswell.

my bets are larry or nade tho

Archived