Loyalty Points

jambo walesy

Website is telling me i have none but i know this can't be the case i am a season ticket holder and have been to a fair few away games over the last couple of seasons.Any other way i can find out, so that i know if i am entitled to a ticket tomorow?

Cheers in advance:)

Email [email protected]

They reply very quickly. I emailed out of interest and had a reply in an hour.

If you had a ST last year and this year thats at least 40 - its only this year and last year that count

Therefore as long as your away games have been getting the points added you should be fine - Although this doesnt happen as a matter of course, especially if friends buy them. You dont get points for pay at the gate games either.

Remember over 44 points is guarenteed a ticket til next week so if you email first thing tomorrow and qualify you wont have any trouble getting one.

Website is telling me i have none but i know this can't be the case i am a season ticket holder and have been to a fair few away games over the last couple of seasons.Any other way i can find out, so that i know if i am entitled to a ticket tomorow?

Cheers in advance:)

Phone the ticket office? Go in in person?

Email [email protected]

They reply very quickly. I emailed out of interest and had a reply in an hour.

If you had a ST last year and this year thats at least 40 - its only this year and last year that count

Therefore as long as your away games have been getting the points added you should be fine - Although this doesnt happen as a matter of course, especially if friends buy them. You dont get points for pay at the gate games either.

Remember over 44 points is guarenteed a ticket til next week so if you email first thing tomorrow and qualify you wont have any trouble getting one.

Thats a great help cheers.

I got the majority of my away tickets thorugh a supporters club last year and was wondering if they get added on just the same?

I think i should be fine,i'll just go down tomorow anyway and hope i have the points.

Cheers mate.

Archived