How Sad and Pathetic is this

The Don

Right guys have just been made aware of our usernames being used on anther website balticbusiness.com

The moron responsible is Sir Gay, we know this due to a name he has used. In reference to someones real identity, which i have posted about before, he obtains Jambos identities that also have ilovemysister.net accounts and posts there personal details randomly around the internet

http://bbn.ee/Default2.aspx?ArticleID=7170b0b9-5f33-4176-b2e0-755f678e6a5d&readcomment=1#comment

As you can see many of our names have been used and you will probably see your name in this list of comments somewhere.

This is one sad little scrote

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a crudsucking, sisterfeltching, dead horse screwing, oxygen theif & waste of human skin

sir gay, the best part of you ran down your sisters leg

Guest JamboRobbo

I'd just like to point out, that much as I wouldn't be overly upset at getting the credit for them, those posts by JamboRobbo on there were not me. :angel:

Someone has too much time on their hands, amusing though. At least the ones I read were. :xmasgrin:

I'd just like to point out, that much as I wouldn't be overly upset at getting the credit for them, those posts by JamboRobbo on there were not me. :angel:

Someone has too much time on their hands, amusing though. At least the ones I read were. :xmasgrin:

JR

None of the posts made there were made by any of us m8, that sad little lowlife has obviously been up all night doing that, It musn't be giro day so he's had the time.

Could also explain the influx yesterday of these sisterloving inbreds on JKB

Guest JamboRobbo
JR

None of the posts made there were made by any of us m8, that sad little lowlife has obviously been up all night doing that, It musn't be giro day so he's had the time.

I had guessed that much mate. :xmasgrin::xmasgrin: :food-smiley-004:

Miller Jambo 60
Right guys have just been made aware of our usernames being used on anther website balticbusiness.com

The moron responsible is Sir Gay, we know this due to a name he has used. In reference to someones real identity, which i have posted about before, he obtains Jambos identities that also have ilovemysister.net accounts and posts there personal details randomly around the internet

http://bbn.ee/Default2.aspx?ArticleID=7170b0b9-5f33-4176-b2e0-755f678e6a5d&readcomment=1#comment

As you can see many of our names have been used and you will probably see your name in this list of comments somewhere.

Some mental issues there , what a plank.

Wheres my name.

Probably better its not there.

DuffJimmy1875

Right, granted, he very obviously has a bit too much time on his hands.

But none of the comments even raised a self-depreciating smile from any of you?? Surely you can have a laugh at your own expense from time to time??

Guest JamboRobbo

Wheres my name.

I can't believe you were missed out Doug. :xmasgrin:

But none of the comments even raised a self-depreciating smile from any of you?? Surely you can have a laugh at your own expense from time to time??

That little runt funny?

Would you find it so amusing if you had your personal details splashed over the internet? because he had done it in the past.

The guys a complete tool and clearly has mental issues. But of course he is a fellow reptile of yours so wouldnt expect anything less for u caravan dwellers to to supportive of each other

Guest GhostHunter

:xmaseye:

There's having a laugh at your own expense, and going on a hell bent mission to post as JKB members on lots of message boards.

He needs some serious psychiatric help.

If I find him on here, which I will, I'll personally offer him all the help and assistance he deserves.

Slightly amused at some of the posts.

Guest JamboRobbo

I found it pretty funny, but sad at the same time that someone has that much time on their hands to waste actually bothering to know enough to know how to imitate some people.

I think he's got Dr Baps all wrong though. :xmasoh:

Wheres my name.

Haha dont feel left out, Im sure the reptile will include you eventually.

SirGay = Perfect example of what happens when the foetus is starved of oxygen

I P Knightley
what a crudsucking, sisterfeltching, dead horse screwing, oxygen theif & waste of human skin

sir gay, the best part of you ran down your sisters leg

....a-n-d... deep breath!

That last one's a keeper, though :xmaswoot:

Whoever's behind it seems to have spent perhaps a little too long researching the JKB characters. I reckon (s)he'll have very pale skin. I know that might get me into trouble with the sweary Feds but I've said it and I 'm brave enough to stick with it and take the consequences.

i never actually read any of the comments as i'm just on my lunch.

i'll have proper look later.

my name better not be there though, i just looked at the first page

Johanes de Silentio

There's a simple solution to this: Naebody go on terrencehigginstrust.net!

Why the **** is anybody interested in what goes on on a Hobo site anyway?

Their own 'club' clearly isnae worth talking about, and the methodone will kick in any minute.

It's a shame - it must be hard for them to type with only 4 webbed fingers.

See, it's too easy to insult them, and nothing we can do to them can be worse than what they already have to live with.

I pity them.

Guest JamboRobbo
Feel left out JR ,Dummy time:)

Take it as a compliment Doug. You were impossible for him to copy so he didn't even bother to try.

Or maybe he was scared you'd set your laddie on him. :xmasgrin::xmasgrin:

That little runt funny?

Would you find it so amusing if you had your personal details splashed over the internet? because he had done it in the past.

Has he posted anyone's personal details on the web? I'm assuming it's elsewhere as all the e-mail addresses that I can see are clearly fictional?

The guy, no sorry... thing, is clearly a weirdo and mentally unstable. Just shows you how sad the typical Hibs supporter is. One of them does something as time-consuming and pathetic as that, and then the rest of them on their bitter site sit back and enjoy it. I really feel for them.

Miller Jambo 60
Is Sirgay disabled?

Really imagine spending so much time and effort on such a crap idea.

If he is Prancer hes getting wheeled in to Robbos prior to the Derby.

That should shut him up.

A big chip on the shoulder, what a clown.

Jealousy eats away at some people. 108 108

jamboinglasgow

what is wrong with sir gay, is he honestly that sad that he is going round the internet doing that. I bet he goes to hibs games and spends the whole match going on about how he hates hearts and never once watching the match.

also I appear not to be on the list.

I P Knightley

I was smiling, not laughing.

For someone who knows the posters so well, he could have done slightly better impressions. I think the only one he got was BB's full stop.

I trust this helps :)

See? Easy.

Has he posted anyone's personal details on the web? I'm assuming it's elsewhere as all the e-mail addresses that I can see are clearly fictional?

The guy, no sorry... thing, is clearly a weirdo and mentally unstable. Just shows you how sad the typical Hibs supporter is. One of them does something as time-consuming and pathetic as that, and then the rest of them on their bitter site sit back and enjoy it. I really feel for them.

Not in this particular efffort has he posted personal details although I know someone, the person who made me aware of this, where he has made a refference to him in an email address, I obviously wouldnt say who. Ill let him tell you if he wants to. However in the past he has posted peoples personal details from there caranvandwellers.net accounts on the Evening news, and used peoples real names on their as well to post as them. The personal details he posted were are peoples name, address, IP Address's and any other details he can get from their accounts if anyone puts any info on them

Miller Jambo 60
Take it as a compliment Doug. You were impossible for him to copy so he didn't even bother to try.

Or maybe he was scared you'd set your laddie on him. :xmasgrin::xmasgrin:

When my boy reads this JR , well who knows.

Cant believe how someone could put so much effort in making a prat of himself.

As Vic Meldrew would say I DONT BELIEVE IT.

Cheers JR.

yep saw it mate. what a waste of a skeleton he is.

yep saw it mate. what a waste of a skeleton he is.

He's still stalking us now m8, haha. Shows how much we really must get to him.

Prime example of the inferiority complex which most hobos have, that they spend more time worrying about the Famous JT's than their own pathetic little club.

I bet he doesn't have the baws to come on here "in person" and discuss it with us.

What a knob.

Haha you'd be doing better than me m8 if the no mark came on here, I tried to get him onto my site a while ago, and in true hobolike style he bottled it.

Ahhh the fun i could have with his IP address :xmasgrin:

ooops

Miller Jambo 60

Prime example of the inferiority complex which most hobos have, that they spend more time worrying about the Famous JT's than their own pathetic little club.

Spot on mate,they hate us so much.

Good makes me feel superior to that rubbish.

Dougstar, EATS HOBOS FOR BREAKFAST

I bet he doesn't have the baws to come on here "in person" and discuss it with us.

What a knob.

Most hibs fans that come on here act like complete goats and rightly get slagged off. Many posters think that is normal behaviour. Christ I'm turning over a new leaf.

he's still cloning me on the EEN and i don't even post there and haven't for yonks.

he should really be exterminated. a job for rentokil.

The Old Tolbooth

I think it's quite funny, sad however that one man is so obsessed with his arch rivals he feels the need to do such a thing, but some of the comments were funny.

So Dex, do we get discount if we say our JKB name at the lap dancers? :D

he's still cloning me on the EEN and i don't even post there and haven't for yonks.

he should really be exterminated. a job for rentokil.

I know m8 ive had a peak now and then, like you I dont post on that rag anymore either, still see your name, LF's and mine though.

Good to see were held in such high regard.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think it's quite funny, sad however that one man is so obsessed with his arch rivals he feels the need to do such a thing, but some of the comments were funny.

So Dex, do we get discount if we say our JKB name at the lap dancers? :D

Depends if you use the right name or not. I reckon a few of us will not be getting in. :xmasgrin:

Tad obsessive. If hearts were a person he'd have a restraining order.

It does scream to me that somebody has to get off there erse and find a job tho.

The People's Chimp

Imagine having that much time on your hands, incredible really.

And think of the cyber stalking abilities that man has.

Glad to see i escaped his rapier wit and stinging sarcasm, but then it always was his pal degenerate who had/has a liquidator obsession.

I know m8 ive had a peak now and then, like you I dont post on that rag anymore either, still see your name, LF's and mine though.

Good to see were held in such high regard.

that BBN thing was quite frightening, the time and effort that must have taken to post up comments supposedly from a bunch of people on JKB who don't really give a flying shmuck if he did it or not!!!

definite mental issues there mate. the humane thing to do would be to simply put him to sleep, his life must be sheer agony to live.

Archived