What happended with this weeks Court Cases

Anyone know the outcome of these. I think there was one scheduled for yesterday and the other three for today

I take it we're still in business:xmasgrin:

my bet would be on the usual... debts settled at the very last minute to head off legal actions. just like it's been for the past couple of years.

really don't know what folk were getting their trousers wet for.

winston churchill
my bet would be on the usual... debts settled at the very last minute to head off legal actions. just like it's been for the past couple of years.

really don't know what folk were getting their trousers wet for.

try the last 30 years.

one of mr mercers favourtie tricks,wait until they lodge us in court before he coughed up.

try the last 30 years.

one of mr mercers favourtie tricks,wait until they lodge us in court before he coughed up.

True, but what's not often commented upon is how common this is in football.

Not saying it makes it right, all businesses should pay when due IMO, but it rarely happens.

yeah that was one wallaces favourite ploys. my dads company had to take pentland securities to court for non payment of several bills, and he coughed up at the last minute, this was the early eighties.

yeah that was one wallaces favourite ploys. my dads company had to take pentland securities to court for non payment of several bills, and he coughed up at the last minute, this was the early eighties.

Sorry, but i refuse to believe that a good honest Scotsman would behave in a such a way. :xmaswoot:

the voice from above

the company I work for are the same, constant unpaid bills... more through incompetence than anything sinister I think, but still not much use.

Archived