Who's the current penalty taker?

boabyarsebiscuit

Jees, when was the last time we scored a penalty there?

Cameron 98'? Cant be that far back.

Pospiscil(sp) when we won 3-1 two seasons back on my birthday , excuse for extra budweiser:xmasgrin:

I think it might have been. We were awarded a spot-kick in 2004 but Pressley missed it.

Do we need a pen taker? Do we actually get pens?

If we do get them they're over-ruled by the linesman who has clearly read the script

alwaysthereinspirit

That's a weird question to ask just before an away game at Darkheid. Especially with Celtic on a losing streak. ;)

I realise Pospisil scored there in the 3-1 win there but did Colin Cameron not score there from a pen when we came from 2 down to win 3-2?

April 2007, Pospisil. Makween is surprised that you don't remember more about our games with the Dhims, Paddy.

Haha, can't believe I forgot the Pospisil pen. My yelp and fist cletching after the goal earned me a dressing down from a 'respected' reporter from The Times at full time - I was sitting in the media section after all.

Sexton Hardcastle
April 2007, Pospisil. Makween is surprised that you don't remember more about our games with the Dhims, Paddy.

Okay.

I seem to remember the assistant referee took the last one....

Who's the appointed scrupulously fair and unbiased referee for Saturday, anyway? That will no doubt be one empty Season Ticket Holder's seat for Saturday.

I seem to remember the assistant referee took the last one....

Who's the appointed scrupulously fair and unbiased referee for Saturday, anyway? That will no doubt be one empty Season Ticket Holder's seat for Saturday.

Why, it's none other than (Father) Seamus O'Flagherty!

I reckon if MS wasn't on the pitch Nade would take it. He scored one against Dunf in the CIS Cup last season did he not?

cameron '00' we won 3-2. came back from 2-0 down and pospsisil couple of seasons back. we won 3-1.

rudi must stay
Bruno or Neilson.

he should definatly be our penalty taker. He hasn't missed one and he's taken them in some big games

After Michael Stewart missed the second penalty against St Mirren earlier this season Csaba said that Obua was meant to take it as penalty takers would be on a rotation system. I don't think we've had a penalty since.

boabyarsebiscuit
After Michael Stewart missed the second penalty against St Mirren earlier this season Csaba said that Obua was meant to take it as penalty takers would be on a rotation system. I don't think we've had a penalty since.

Obua took a good one in the shootout with Airdrie right enough!

April 2007 Pospicle and it was pressley who fouled someone and we won 3-1

he should definatly be our penalty taker. He hasn't missed one and he's taken them in some big games

I'm not sure that his testimonial counts as a big game! Still 2 penalties 2 goals though - as good a ratio as Hartley's! :xmasgrin:

Obua took a good one in the shootout with Airdrie right enough!

On the back of that travesty of a penalty, Csaba may have removed Obua from the rota. If we ever get another penalty ever again we'll find out!

alwaysthereinspirit
I'm not sure that his testimonial counts as a big game! Still 2 penalties 2 goals though - as good a ratio as Hartley's! :xmasgrin:

Scottish cup final surely counts.:xmasgrin:

Karipidis took some cracking penalties at half time away to Stirling Albion.

Makween may have posted some pointless things in the past, but this one takes the biscuit.

Karipidis took some cracking penalties at half time away to Stirling Albion.

Makween may have posted some pointless things in the past, but this one takes the biscuit.

So did Kurskis.

Fact.

April 2007 Pospicle and it was pressley who fouled someone and we won 3-1

he fouled Larry, who was also fouled for Drivers goal that day.

Archived