"According to Lietuvos Zinios- letters from Edinburgh fans have irritated Romanov."

3inaBednar

Guest Fabuloso
Give us a break will you!

Youve got Hearts dead and buried in 2 days of rapid posting:xmaseye:

Fair doos Eggo. I'm starting to get myself down. Nuff said!

Maybe you should care. I'm guessing AS knows a thing or two about running a football club.

In terms of funding a rebirth I would certainly contribute as I have many times before in different circumstances. Could we count on you Mr HMFC?

BTW - you still haven't provided your analysis on the Airdrie comparison requested by another poster. Very interested to hear your thoughts.

Nope, thought about it and I really DON'T care what Sugar has to say.

In terms of funding I am happy to help fund HMFC as it is, not some mythical team that may or may not be formed in the future.

If you look back you will see I have answered that point. UNLIKE YOU who refuses to answer any questions.

ANY rebirth of the club WILL NOT BE HMFC.

Many have asked how far down the league the OF would have to go if they went south. Just how far down would a reborn team have to go to gain entry into any league, and without a large amount of cash, just how would that team climb back to the SPL. Just how long would it take? 4-5-6 seasons maybe never?

The DEATH of HMFC would, I'm afraid be the end for many supporters and just how many would be willing to follow the reborn team round the sighthill, Jack Cain centre, ect pitches.

A reborn team with no history ,no derbies and a long, long climb with no garauntee of sucsess would not apeal to as many as you think.

I see that if a comment is made, that keeps the article referenced on the front page ...

Hmmm ...

Some of the comments are couched in extremely undiplomatic terms. I refuse to believe that the real JR or BB could ever utter such oaths!

:eek:

Boaby see my replies to Fabuloso.

Where would the money come from? Where would we play? Who would play for us( that would get us up the leagues fast, as fabuloso thinks we will)

True other teams have managed, the likes of Livingston ect. BUT the team from the ashes would not be HMFC.

there would be NO history , NO tradition,No derbies ect Just how many would support this bright new dawn?

That is it right there.

People moan about not recognising the club we support now as the one we have always followed (I don't get it) BUT are more the willing to support some new Hearts that has never existed before and playing god knows where. That is totally beyond my understanding.

Some of the comments are couched in extremely undiplomatic terms. I refuse to believe that the real JR or BB could ever utter such oaths!

There's a few names in the comments on the thread that are posters on here.

Bang out of order, IMHO.

Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

1. Without me, your team and 134 years of history is *****ed.

2. You would do well to show some respect and remember I know more about running a business than you.

3. We are the sale of 4 or 5 players away from a very manageable debt level and have arguably the best manager in the league.

4. Hearts are a team who average 14,000 fans a week and are trying to compete against two teams who get 50k plus and who have shared in excess of ?100m since the inception of the Champions League. We have managed to finish higher than one of them in my comparitively short time here.

5. I have made mistakes, who hasn't, but even though there is a global credit crisis, I remain your best bet as far as the future of HMFC is concerned.

With all the respect you deserve,

VR'?

Should've been.

Dear Vlad,

Thank you for your reply and I shall endeavour to answer your points in turn.

1. Without you, we will soldier on in some capacity. With you, we may...or we may not. But remember, without us, your profile in Scotland (and Britain) is negligible.

2. Maybe in the eastern-bloc but you patently have no idea what it takes to run a succesful football team. To appoint the RIGHT people into the RIGHT jobs, to provide them with a budget and judge them on results. THAT'S good business.

3. Which 4 or 5 players? Sell the players who are actually wanted by other clubs then we will finish bottom 6, at best and god help us next season. Sell the dud (to whom, again only god can answer) and we have a chance.

4. This achievement, as great as it was, was nearly 3 years ago and based on an investment that was unsustainable. You knew our fan base, you knew the circumstances of Scottish football and yet you decided to employ a business model based on fantasy. Now, remind me again about your business sense......

5. I am not sure what part the credit crunch had to play in the sacking of certain individuals who made YOU the king for a spell - and what part did the crucnh explains the bewildering influx of foreign 'talent' to desecrate (sp?) the jersey. You may well remain our best bet but you are also our best bet to guide us into more serious difficulties than we could ever imagine.

Please do not be offended by the tone of my letter, Mr Romanov and may I suggest that you someday take the time to visit Edinburgh to showcase your business prowess to all of us in person. Perhaps we could meet at your new Bank branch (it IS open, right?)

Your ever obedient servant,

SHB

xx

Vlad being a total fud has irritated fans, so we have every right to send him letters saying so.

You are right, but having read some of the posts on that site, the comments are disgusting. I hope that the posters from here whose name has been used are aware of what is written in their names and IF it isn't them then they should post retractions. Many decent posters appear to have left posts that IMHO are not proper no matter what they believe VR has done to the club.

Seems my doppelganger was quite diplomatic and only really has an issue with us not playing a 4-4-2... :laugh:

Ah well, could have been much much worse. I had no idea JR was such a potty mouth. Hehe.

You are right, but having read some of the posts on that site, the comments are disgusting. I hope that the posters from here whose name has been used are aware of what is written in their names and IF it isn't them then they should post retractions. Many decent posters appear to have left posts that IMHO are not proper no matter what they believe VR has done to the club.

Dear oh dear oh dear

http://bbn.ee/Default2.aspx?ArticleID=7170b0b9-5f33-4176-b2e0-755f678e6a5d&readcomment=1#comment

:o

Showing your true colours now! Been saying for a long time you are NO hearts supporter. How any Hearts supporter can wish for the death of the club is beyond comprehension.

You come on here stirring your bile and won't do a thing to support the team YOU CLAIM to love, Aye right!

No self repecting Hearts fans agree with you so go away and support a junior team because what you advocate is not what true supporters want!

Christ, you really are an idiot.

I think this puts things into perspective.

It's funny how over the past few weeks all the Romanov GTF merchants have all been calling for Vlad to "sort it out" with regard to players/staff wages and outstanding bills etc. So it is OK to demand Romanov gives us more money, but somehow he is to be driven out, it just sums up the hypocracy of so many of the posters on here.

Given that many of the deluded on here believe that Romanov has eyes and ears on this forum, just how do you believe Romanov should react to all the un-warranted abuse that is dished out to him day to day from the short-sighted and ill-informed GTF merchants?

I want to see Hearts playing in the top league at Tynecastle for many years to come. If Romanov pulls the plug - just who is going to ensure that Hearts have a long term future? I know who it won't be - all the Romanov GTF merchants on here!

So you think Hearts can continue being run as thet are just now.

Hearts will be around long after Romanov and his hencmen have disappeared into oblivion. A way will be found even if it means some lean years ahead.

Sydney from Sydney
Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

Without me, your team and 134 years of history is *****ed.

You would do well to show some respect and remember I know more about running a business than you.

We are the sale of 4 or 5 players away from a very manageable debt level and have arguably the best manager in the league.

Hearts are a team who average 14,000 fans a week and are trying to compete against two teams who get 50k plus and who have shared in excess of ?100m since the inception of the Champions League. We have managed to finish higher than one of them in my comparitively short time here.

I have made mistakes, who hasn't, but even though there is a global credit crisis, I remain your best bet as far as the future of HMFC is concerned.

If only the mad bloke had actually said that it might have made a difference.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Just checked out the link mate........Gosh

It looks like i make it into the top 10 of most disliked Jambo's on Sir Gay's little game.

Well chuffed.:xmasgrin:

I must try harder to get in front of Victorian though.

Impersonating the followers of a rival football team,what a novel idea........PMSL

Christ, you really are an idiot.

Thank you for your insight. Please explain just how you come to your conclusions.

Certain posters on here ( who claim to support HMFC) are more than happy for the club to go bust. I on the other hand do not want this to happen, and have asked how they would take a reborn club back to third/fourth in the SPL and have the same history and traditions. It can't be done because once HMFC goes to the wall ,all tradition and history goes with it.

Just checked out the link mate........Gosh

It looks like i make it into the top 10 of most disliked Jambo's on Sir Gay's little game.

Well chuffed.:xmasgrin:

I must try harder to get in front of Victorian though.

Impersonating the followers of a rival football team,what a novel idea........PMSL

Sorry having a senior moment! DoH! Note to self read the whole post including date and time of post!

:xmaseye::xmaseye::xmaseye:

Dear Vlad,

Thank you for your reply and I shall endeavour to answer your points in turn.

1. Without you, we will soldier on in some capacity. With you, we may...or we may not. But remember, without us, your profile in Scotland (and Britain) is negligible.

2. Maybe in the eastern-bloc but you patently have no idea what it takes to run a succesful football team. To appoint the RIGHT people into the RIGHT jobs, to provide them with a budget and judge them on results. THAT'S good business.

3. Which 4 or 5 players? Sell the players who are actually wanted by other clubs then we will finish bottom 6, at best and god help us next season. Sell the dud (to whom, again only god can answer) and we have a chance.

4. This achievement, as great as it was, was nearly 3 years ago and based on an investment that was unsustainable. You knew our fan base, you knew the circumstances of Scottish football and yet you decided to employ a business model based on fantasy. Now, remind me again about your business sense......

5. I am not sure what part the credit crunch had to play in the sacking of certain individuals who made YOU the king for a spell - and what part did the crucnh explains the bewildering influx of foreign 'talent' to desecrate (sp?) the jersey. You may well remain our best bet but you are also our best bet to guide us into more serious difficulties than we could ever imagine.

Please do not be offended by the tone of my letter, Mr Romanov and may I suggest that you someday take the time to visit Edinburgh to showcase your business prowess to all of us in person. Perhaps we could meet at your new Bank branch (it IS open, right?)

Your ever obedient servant,

SHB

xx

I would expect a reply along the lines of;

'Dear SHB,

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, as you have with mine, I will address your points in order.

1. At this moment in time, my profile in Scotland and Britain is of little interest to me.

2. Like now you mean?

3. I said we are 4 or 5 player sales away from sustainable debt. I did not say these players are currently in the first team or even at the club. I did not give a timescale.

4. So you did not enjoy it? It was unsustainable (yet trying to develop a sustainable model is hardly proving popular), but it demonstrated to me and many potential commercial partners (for example Umbro) the underlying support for the club. We are now working on the infrastructure of the club to allow us to grow and to attract that latent support on a more regular basis. We know it is there, now we need to move, however slowly, toward mobilising it. Our work in the community is just one visible part of that.

5. My previous letter to you acknowledged mistakes, and George Burley comes into that category without question. My reasons will remain private per the legal agreement Mr Burley benefits from. I would respectfully suggest however, that hijacking a press conference to further your own ends at the expense of the team is more deserving of your scorn.

Our current manager is achieving comparable results with players who are 'desecrating the jersey'*. Hmm. You want sustainable, well you are getting it. Lower wages though, generally means either players of less ability, or (I would argue in our case), younger players who are perhaps more able, but less experienced and therefore less consistent, than those they replaced, however unpalatable that may seem in the short term.

*Hearts have had many players who came to the club before me and did not deliver and, I'm sure, more will after I've gone. Some were even Scottish.

When and if my Bank opens, I will be glad to meet you. Changing market conditions will dictate progress or otherwise of UKIO's entrance into UK High Street banking, as it will the strategies for all of my and everyone else's businesses.

Regards,

VR'

Close?

:xmastongue:

I used reverse psychology.

I told him how pleased I was that Hearts played lots of Lithu's. I said its great that we keep changing staff constantly. I suggested that he should have more control over the team. I suggested he should spend more on wages. And start shouting off to the media again.

Archived