"According to Lietuvos Zinios- letters from Edinburgh fans have irritated Romanov."

3inaBednar

I know it's old, just adding a bit of comedy to this, how funny would it be that Vlad's decided to pull his economic backing for HMFC because some bam from kickback wrote to him daring to criticise him!

"zeez szkottish are so unzgrateful, down with ze zjambos!":laugh:

it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it WAS the reason for this pish that's going on the now.

I know it's old, just adding a bit of comedy to this, how funny would it be that Vlad's decided to pull his economic backing for HMFC because some bam from kickback wrote to him daring to criticise him!

it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it WAS the reason for this pish that's going on the now.

Actually, the letters from KBers may possibly have played a part in the New Year's Day statement.

Dear Vlad,

You haven't a clue.

Yours sincerely,

SHB

xx

Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

Without me, your team and 134 years of history is *****ed.

You would do well to show some respect and remember I know more about running a business than you.

We are the sale of 4 or 5 players away from a very manageable debt level and have arguably the best manager in the league.

Hearts are a team who average 14,000 fans a week and are trying to compete against two teams who get 50k plus and who have shared in excess of ?100m since the inception of the Champions League. We have managed to finish higher than one of them in my comparitively short time here.

I have made mistakes, who hasn't, but even though there is a global credit crisis, I remain your best bet as far as the future of HMFC is concerned.

With all the respect you deserve,

VR'?

Should've been.

alwaysthereinspirit

Sounds like Mad wants a part in Allo Allo. :P

well well, i seem to have inadvertently registered on the baltic business news website. even better i seem to have posted in the comments section of the story. jings i just don't recall actually doing these things.

oh but wait..... now i see what's happened..... i've been cloned, again.

now then, who could have done such a thing? just can't think who that might be. some sad fek with a hearts obsession, likes to clone folk, glued to lithuanian financial websites......

no, i'm completely stumped.....

anyone hazard a guess?

Ha - this could get very funny.

Pity it's 11 months old.

Any way to start a new article ?

Imagine if we could start a poll on the site !?

Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

You would do well to show some respect and remember I know more about running a business than you.

We are the sale of 4 or 5 players away from a very manageable debt level and have arguably the best manager in the league.

Hearts are a team who average 14,000 fans a week and are trying to compete against two teams who get 50k plus and who have shared in excess of ?100m since the inception of the Champions League. We have managed to finish higher than one of them in my comparitively short time here.

I have made mistakes, who hasn't, but even though there is a global credit crisis, I remain your best bet as far as the future of HMFC is concerned.

VR'?

Should've been.

You know if he was to cut and paste that and stick it on the website tomorrow at least we would have some idea of where we stand.

Sounds like Mad wants a part in Allo Allo. :P

Are you taking my username in vain?????

If so can you tell me where vain is 'cos I don't know. ( I would have said dinny ken but I liv in engerland now so they wouldn't understand me)

Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

VR'?

Should've been.

Speak for yourself. I think you'll find that quite a lot of people on this board would be willing to bet that they could make a better fist of it than this nauseating little crook. :)

Speak for yourself. I think you'll find that quite a lot of people on this board would be willing to bet that they could make a better fist of it than this nauseating little crook. :)

So tell them to put their money where their mouths are.

Anyone ?

No

Didn't think so

the article is over 10 months old DUH!!!!!:

That was pointed out in one of the first posts.

However, it is a start.

And maybe these messages on it will cause a new article.

Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

VR'?

Should've been.

It would appear from comments on this thread, that most would be delighted if he did pull the finances.

Too many can only see his mistakes and with no plan to do better, they would rather Hearts went to the wall than have him here any longer.

Personally I can live with it, and would prefere to have a team to support.

How many moaners on here would be happy to start again in the meadows?

Jam Tarts 1874
Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

VR'?

Should've been.

I think this puts things into perspective.

It's funny how over the past few weeks all the Romanov GTF merchants have all been calling for Vlad to "sort it out" with regard to players/staff wages and outstanding bills etc. So it is OK to demand Romanov gives us more money, but somehow he is to be driven out, it just sums up the hypocracy of so many of the posters on here.

Given that many of the deluded on here believe that Romanov has eyes and ears on this forum, just how do you believe Romanov should react to all the un-warranted abuse that is dished out to him day to day from the short-sighted and ill-informed GTF merchants?

I want to see Hearts playing in the top league at Tynecastle for many years to come. If Romanov pulls the plug - just who is going to ensure that Hearts have a long term future? I know who it won't be - all the Romanov GTF merchants on here!

Was the reply

'Dear SHB,

VR'?

Should've been.

Or? I have you by the balls, be a good little lad and put up with all the embarrassment I send your way?

How stupid is the poster who asks where the WOlrd Cup Stars and Hotel we were promised are, even though we were never promised either?

Guest JamboRobbo
How stupid is the poster who asks where the WOlrd Cup Stars and Hotel we were promised are, even though we were never promised either?

up there with those who still believe?

boabyarsebiscuit
I think this puts things into perspective.

It's funny how over the past few weeks all the Romanov GTF merchants have all been calling for Vlad to "sort it out" with regard to players/staff wages and outstanding bills etc. So it is OK to demand Romanov gives us more money, but somehow he is to be driven out, it just sums up the hypocracy of so many of the posters on here.

Given that many of the deluded on here believe that Romanov has eyes and ears on this forum, just how do you believe Romanov should react to all the un-warranted abuse that is dished out to him day to day from the short-sighted and ill-informed GTF merchants?

I want to see Hearts playing in the top league at Tynecastle for many years to come. If Romanov pulls the plug - just who is going to ensure that Hearts have a long term future? I know who it won't be - all the Romanov GTF merchants on here!

Great post mate!

Have a beetroot. :laugh:

Guest Fabuloso
It would appear from comments on this thread, that most would be delighted if he did pull the finances.

Too many can only see his mistakes and with no plan to do better, they would rather Hearts went to the wall than have him here any longer.

Personally I can live with it, and would prefere to have a team to support.

How many moaners on here would be happy to start again in the meadows?

I'd be more than happy to start again. I'm guessing you wouldn't support a rebirth. It's called thinking 'longer term'. I get the impression you are more of a 'week to week' thinker.

I'd be more than happy to start again. I'm guessing you wouldn't support a rebirth. It's called thinking 'longer term'. I get the impression you are more of a 'week to week' thinker.

Come on then Mr Strategic, tell us exactly how this rebirth would work. Finances, players, leagues, a pitch of some description....what's your plan?

Guest Fabuloso
Come on then Mr Strategic, tell us exactly how this rebirth would work. Finances, players, leagues, a pitch of some description....what's your plan?

Afternoon.

All I know is that if a club of Gretna's size can make it into the SPL then why couldn't a reborn Hearts? In terms of the specifics this isn't my domain however I doubt it would be particularly difficult to be promoted back into the SPL. The bottom line is that we'd be able to understand why the players on the park were picked.

I can handle a cack team - been there many times.

Showing your true colours now! Been saying for a long time you are NO hearts supporter. How any Hearts supporter can wish for the death of the club is beyond comprehension.

You come on here stirring your bile and won't do a thing to support the team YOU CLAIM to love, Aye right!

No self repecting Hearts fans agree with you so go away and support a junior team because what you advocate is not what true supporters want!

Guest Fabuloso
Showing your true colours now! Been saying for a long time you are NO hearts supporter. How any Hearts supporter can wish for the death of the club is beyond comprehension.

You come on here stirring your bile and won't do a thing to support the team YOU CLAIM to love, Aye right!

No self repecting Hearts fans agree with you so go away and support a junior team because what you advocate is not what true supporters want!

'Death of the club'? You're not quite geting it are you? Would you not take short term struggle over long term misery? Before you reply promise me you'll give it some thought.

'Death of the club'? You're not quite geting it are you? Would you not take short term struggle over long term misery? Before you reply promise me you'll give it some thought.

Long term misery is what being a HEARTS supporter is all about! You claim to have seen us playing worse football than we currently are, you should know this!

Just how would the team survive if VR leaves? Do you have the funds to start again? No didn't think so.

I posted previously but just for you I will do so again. What team would you support if Hearts die? Heart of midlothian academicals? Hearts FC? Midlothian hearts? How would you choose which team to support if there was more than one team raised from the ashes?

Where whould this reborn team play? Jumpers for goal posts in the meadows? Just how far down the leagues would you be willing/allowed to reform?

Just WHO would you get to play for us? None of the current team would be available not even the under 15's so just who would take the pitch for your bright new vision?

Tell me YOU have thought this through.

Guest Fabuloso
Long term misery is what being a HEARTS supporter is all about! You claim to have seen us playing worse football than we currently are, you should know this!

Just how would the team survive if VR leaves? Do you have the funds to start again? No didn't think so.

I posted previously but just for you I will do so again. What team would you support if Hearts die? Heart of midlothian academicals? Hearts FC? Midlothian hearts? How would you choose which team to support if there was more than one team raised from the ashes?

Where whould this reborn team play? Jumpers for goal posts in the meadows? Just how far down the leagues would you be willing/allowed to reform?

Just WHO would you get to play for us? None of the current team would be available not even the under 15's so just who would take the pitch for your bright new vision?

Firstly I have to say the use of capitals in your posts really gives off a feeling of anger. Anyhow..

Surely all these issues you list are secondary to the existance of our club. Again, you're thinking short term. The fact of the matter is that Hearts have a huge support relative to other Scottish teams and for this very reason the club wouldn't be allowed to die. Can you honestly see that happening? There was a great post on here not that long ago and it had an interview with Alan Sugar on running a football club. He said the same thing about how clubs can go bust and reinvent themselves with no debt. His words, not mine.

boabyarsebiscuit

So if the club went the way of say, Airdrie, you're saying no new "Hearts" would be reborn? Why? If Airdrie can do it, why couldn't we?

Genuine question. Not looking for you to give me a telling off.

Firstly I have to say the use of capitals in your posts really gives off a feeling of anger. Anyhow..

Surely all these issues you list are secondary to the existance of our club. Again, you're thinking short term. The fact of the matter is that Hearts have a huge support relative to other Scottish teams and for this very reason the club wouldn't be allowed to die. Can you honestly see that happening? There was a great post on here not that long ago and it had an interview with Alan Sugar on running a football club. He said the same thing about how clubs can go bust and reinvent themselves with no debt. His words, not mine.

So you are quite happy for the club to go out of business ( you obviously don't understand die) with no plan for the future, but are unwilling to support the team we have?

Who will put up the money to start again? YOU? no? didn't think so.

Where we would play is no a worry , who will play for us is not a worry,.

PLEASE explain just how we can be reborn ?

I don't care what Sugar says I an only interested in HMFC.

You claim I can only see short term but you can't see long term even if you claim you can. Just for me EXPLAIN how the team will be reborn and which team will you suport if there is more than one rising from the ashes.

Any one know this plank

In the sea of garbage the post suggesting rebirth having gone to the wall just about reaches a new level of c..p. As suggested it's author probably is not a Hearts supporter. The example of Gretna just about sums up the IQ. Anyone with any intelligence can understand how that project was financed and failed. Similarity to Hearts? No.

So if the club went the way of say, Airdrie, you're saying no new "Hearts" would be reborn? Why? If Airdrie can do it, why couldn't we?

Genuine question. Not looking for you to give me a telling off.

Boaby see my replies to Fabuloso.

Where would the money come from? Where would we play? Who would play for us( that would get us up the leagues fast, as fabuloso thinks we will)

True other teams have managed, the likes of Livingston ect. BUT the team from the ashes would not be HMFC.

there would be NO history , NO tradition,No derbies ect Just how many would support this bright new dawn?

Guest Fabuloso
In the sea of garbage the post suggesting rebirth having gone to the wall just about reaches a new level of c..p. As suggested it's author probably is not a Hearts supporter. The example of Gretna just about sums up the IQ. Anyone with any intelligence can understand how that project was financed and failed. Similarity to Hearts? No.

Yep - just like Airdrie.

Maybe you should use your (considerable?) IQ to look at why Getna failed. They didn't have a fan base. We do. Gretna also got to the SPL before their lack of support and cash kicked in. Why couldn't Hearts?

Guest Fabuloso
So you are quite happy for the club to go out of business ( you obviously don't understand die) with no plan for the future, but are unwilling to support the team we have?

Who will put up the money to start again? YOU? no? didn't think so.

Where we would play is no a worry , who will play for us is not a worry,.

PLEASE explain just how we can be reborn ?

I don't care what Sugar says I an only interested in HMFC.

You claim I can only see short term but you can't see long term even if you claim you can. Just for me EXPLAIN how the team will be reborn and which team will you suport if there is more than one rising from the ashes.

Maybe you should care. I'm guessing AS knows a thing or two about running a football club.

In terms of funding a rebirth I would certainly contribute as I have many times before in different circumstances. Could we count on you Mr HMFC?

BTW - you still haven't provided your analysis on the Airdrie comparison requested by another poster. Very interested to hear your thoughts.

Maybe you should care. I'm guessing AS knows a thing or two about running a football club.

In terms of funding a rebirth I would certainly contribute as I have many times before in different circumstances. Could we count on you Mr HMFC?

BTW - you still haven't provided your analysis on the Airdrie comparison requested by another poster. Very interested to hear your thoughts.

Give us a break will you!

Youve got Hearts dead and buried in 2 days of rapid posting:xmaseye:

Archived