what a shambles

sneakypete

were are the new signings an new manager , yet more lies from vlad an pedro when are we going to realise were being strung along cos as soon as a boycott or protest is mentioned he comes out wae statements such as we are going to appoint a british type manager , sign quality players ,let the manager pick the team ...... bull**** well now is the time to take action an by that i mean letting him know how we feel like a placard protest at half time an full time .:mad:

were are the new signings an new manager , yet more lies from vlad an pedro when are we going to realise were being strung along cos as soon as a boycott or protest is mentioned he comes out wae statements such as we are going to appoint a british type manager , sign quality players ,let the manager pick the team ...... bull**** well now is the time to take action an by that i mean letting him know how we feel like a placard protest at half time an full time .:mad:

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz........................

Be careful, your not allowed to remind people of things the regime have said. No new manager? What a surprise! I'm sure Vlad's just waiting til the summer to get his man anyway :D isn't that right guys?

The Real Maroonblood
Be careful, your not allowed to remind people of things the regime have said. No new manager? What a surprise! I'm sure Vlad's just waiting til the summer to get his man anyway :D isn't that right guys?

What year?

winston churchill

perdictable.

chester copperpot

I hate the guy, (not you HoG), Im fed up with his nonsense, time to take some action.

I might think that wee guy that wanted to organise some protest at the back of the main stand last year might have had some foresight now.

Nucky Thompson

Two days and about a hundred threads too late:confused: I don't think anyone is that daft, so I've came to the conclusion that your taking the ****:mad:

ToadKiller Dog

Doo doo da doo Figooo to the rescue!

Nucky Thompson
Your right Romanov is predictable. Lies and more lies.

;)

What, in the last 3 hours since thread #99:cool:

;)

Within what the OP posted, What has Vladimir Romanov told lies about?

chester copperpot

Its about time we need to stand up against this guy mate.

Screpis has signed, at least he didn't make any claims to what we were signing this year.

Do people look at the board and just ignore the threads that are already on it on EXACTLY the same subject.

Stop wasting people's time by posting the same old crap over and over!

In this case he hasn't lied, but has left it open enough for him to get out of ever having to appoint anyone while still being "truthful" (using the term loosely) to the fans.

Personally i predict another 2 or 3 seasons of "we are still continuing the process and hope to report back soon" and "we have been unable to find someone of a high enough standard to take the club forward" and so on.

In this case he hasn't lied, but has left it open enough for him to get out of ever having to appoint anyone while still being "truthful" (using the term loosely) to the fans.

Personally i predict another 2 or 3 seasons of "we are still continuing the process and hope to report back soon" and "we have been unable to find someone of a high enough standard to take the club forward" and so on.

As always, I'll take what you predict with a huge amount of salt.

Do people look at the board and just ignore the threads that are already on it on EXACTLY the same subject.

Stop wasting people's time by posting the same old crap over and over!

whats your problem are we not entitled to our opinons eh

gorgie rd eh11

Yeah this is all new stuff. Nobody's heard anything like this before. This isn't just some random s**t stirrer with nothing remotely new to say.

Its about time we need to stand up against this guy mate.

Screpis has signed, at least he didn't make any claims to what we were signing this year.

I've always said I'll give it till the Summer.

If things are as they are now, I'll not renew, I'll continue to go but I'll choose my games.

That said, I still wouldn't be ready for a protest ala CPR.

A whole load of Sheite would need to pass under the bridge before i was.

As always, I'll take what you predict with a huge amount of salt.

Fair enough. Lets just wait and see, I'm sure everything will be fine. Believe! :D

whats your problem are we not entitled to our opinons eh ,

Its not about expressing your opinions - Its about posting them on a new thread every ****ing time!

There has been about 30 posts with the exact same content since the transfer window closed, every OP reakoning they have an origional point that knowbody has ever thought of before.

That is my problem.

chester copperpot

If things are as they are now, I'll not renew, I'll continue to go but I'll choose my games.

That said, I still wouldn't be ready for a protest ala CPR.

A whole load of Sheite would need to pass under the bridge before i was.

I know mate, I want the team to survive, then I may just get out for another 38 saturdays next year, with at least 28 of them being involved with a few beers. :)

Jambof3tornado

He's just pointing out that we have had these threads over and over about the same ****e but no one actually takes it any further and tries to arrange a protest.:P

IMO,I am still hopeful that a manager will be appointed before the season is over and that building work will start this summer. But even if it doesnt I wont stop going to games and I wont stop supporting the team.

That said I wouldnt mind letting Vlad know that some of the fans dont like the way we are being treated by the club.:sad:

Nucky Thompson
It's been debated to fecking death:mad: You wouldn't have had to look to far to find a similar thread:confused: You can't be that fecking daft, you must have realized that there would be about a million threads on this since midnight on the 31st January.

If things are as they are now, I'll not renew,

Any particular date in the summer? Because surely you'll want to "wait until the end of the transfer window to see who we sign" which is way after the ST renewal date :D

Nucky Thompson
which is way after the ST renewal date :D
You won't have to worry seeing as you never go to any games:cool: or should I say Hearts games.

My personal deadline is the day pre-season starts. I did find it slightly interesting that they want the new manager to see the team and assess who needs to go before the season finishes, in Pedro's fork-tongued words.

The Real Maroonblood

Just generalising that he is a serial liar.

Sorry if I have upset you.

:)

The Real Maroonblood
It's been debated to fecking death:mad: You wouldn't have had to look to far to find a similar thread:confused: You can't be that fecking daft, you must have realized that there would be about a million threads on this since midnight on the 31st January.

Could to see you keeping the thread going.

;)

Any particular date in the summer? Because surely you'll want to "wait until the end of the transfer window to see who we sign" which is way after the ST renewal date :D

What?

If things are still as they are by the cut off date for renewing(That was definitely in the Summer last year), I won't renew.

What part of that don't you get?

:confused:

Just generalising that he is a serial liar.

Sorry if I have upset you.

:)

Ah, World cup players, Champions League, New stand etc etc.

I get you.

You haven't upset me. :)

What?

If things are still as they are by the cut off date for renewing(That was definitely in the Summer last year), I won't renew.

What part of that don't you get?

:confused:

And what if Vlad relseases another glorious statement just before the cut off date? Nothing could sway you?

jamboinglasgow

I mentioned on another thread that this is the problem with the kickback at the momment. People are making up what Romanov said, he never said a manager by 31st of January, he never promised a quality signing as what would be the point of buying new players while trying to get a new manager (in my mind the fact we have only signed one new player who already had a contract with us demonstrates that Romanov is trying to get a new manager cos we all know Vlad likes signing many players.)

As for other things, I have seen nothing to suggest that Frail isn't picking the team nor subs. So Vlad is keeping his word on that.

I have said this many times before and I know it isn't going to be popular but in my experence, Hearts fans love the idea of holding a protest, when we had CPR there were seasons when we around 5th or 6th and people would stand outside the main stand protesting about the league posistion, you dont see that at any other non-OF club, which some say is a good thing to keep us high but I think it is too hostile.

I am giving Vlad another month to find a manager cos I would rather he took his time to find the best person rather then rush into someone who could be good at first but be a big flop. I even say I could give Vlad as far as summer but think we should get a manager in sooner rather then much later so that the new manager can have time to look over players, get a feel of the club before having a summer clearout and bring in so that we can have the impact of a Burley type manager (think Hearts can still shake the league with the right manager and coaching team.)

And what if Vlad relseases another glorious statement just before the cut off date? Nothing could sway you?

No.

If things are still as they are (Is there an echo?) I won't renew.

No.

If things are still as they are (Is there an echo?) I won't renew.

And there's a man who doesn't change his mind :D .. I salute you

gorgie rd eh11
And there's a man who doesn't change his mind :D .. I salute you

Someone not going to see the Hearts, that really brings a smile to your face.

(in my mind the fact we have only signed one new player who already had a contract with us demonstrates that Romanov is trying to get a new manager cos we all know Vlad likes signing many players.)

In my mind it demonstrates that Vlad's lack of current spending suggests he may have spent as much as he is going to, and there will be no new players in the summer either.

Miller Jambo 60

You GTF HOBO:mad:

Miller Jambo 60

YOU ARE A PLANK AT THE SEMI you are not a jambo go away diko

Miller Jambo 60

;)

wheres your cash with big ron petrie ha ha pay up or shut up

You GTF HOBO:mad:

Lol, no offence Doug, but judging from your embarrassingly illiterate posts, I would have you down as a hobo, you've certainly the intellect for it. Surely you're on the windup, I honestly can't believe that an adult would willingly post in such a manner.

Archived