Hartley.

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp
You missed waving the corner flag after Hartleys hat-trick.

Yet another thing that's great about that video, is Clum shouting at Zibbi after the first goal :laugh:

Aye I noticed that earlier.

Hopefully it was

"get it up you"

Guest S.U.S.S.
It just showed how much he was loved that when he handed in a transfer request just before the cis semi v Motherwell(correct me if i have the wrong team) nearly every Hearts fan sang his name as he came out.No other player would have got that for wanting to join the tic.

He was well on his way to legendary status then and he confirmed it on the 02/04/06!

One of the greatest servants to the club in my (short) lifetime.

But he always went about his business in a dignified manner, i cant see why anyone would have a problem with him wanting to join Celtic, obviously we would rather he went down south, but as always he gave his best for us and thankfully has treated the fans with the respect they deserve, even after leaving many can still think fondly off wee Paul.

Great memories of a fabulous day.

And to think some in the Scottish media actually criticised Hearts/Vlad for not letting him go to his boyhood heroes for the ?300,000 (or was it a generous ?350,000) that Celtic first offered for his services.

... just like all the guff in the Daily Record when JJ at Kilmarnock tried to play hardball with Rangers over their derisory offers for Steven Naismith

Archived