Real Madrid (NHC)

DarthVodka

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Has to be Barca for me. I couldn't like Real in the same way I couldn't like Rangers, Man Utd, Chelsea or Juventus. Rooting for Real is like rooting for the house in a game of blackjack.

Is that your quote?

Is that your quote?

Abridged, from an email to ESPN's Bill Simmons about the (cough, spit) New York Yankees.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Abridged, from an email to ESPN's Bill Simmons about the (cough, spit) New York Yankees.

I love it.

My three best friends support Barcelona, Man Utd and Rangers. I've been waiting for something like that to say for years!:)

The People's Chimp
If I could choose any game in the world, it would be Boca Juniors versus River Plate. I would obviously be in the Boca end.

And what a game that would be.

Boca vs river is probably the game i would choose, especially at la bombanera.

Barca vs real certainly wouldnt be a bad game to see though!

this_is_my_story
I'm going to Barca v Real next Sunday night.

Can't wait.

You jammy brstrd. :P

Be sure to tell us of your experience CosaNostra, it's a game I've always longed to attend. Biggest game in world club football bar none. I predict Barca 3 Real 0.

Bar?a - M?s que un club!!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
The real Ronaldo wasn't as good when he was at Real.

He was a bit chubby and injuries had really taken their toll. Inter and Barca got the best out of him.

What an amazing player he was.

Slightly harsh , he was brillant in his first three seasons at the Bernabeu before the decline started. 68 goals in 97 league games in those three years.

R9 is an absolute legend. Could have been the best player ever if it wasn't for the injuries he suffered. My favourite player ever.

Slightly harsh , he was brillant in his first three seasons at the Bernabeu before the decline started. 68 goals in 97 league games in those three years.

R9 is an absolute legend. Could have been the best player ever if it wasn't for the injuries he suffered. My favourite player ever.

He was still brilliant, just not the same player that Barca and Inter had. Probably my favourite player ever as well.

I am going to Barcelona v Real Madrid next sunday night

So am I.

Mind its Saturday thoough, at least it was the last time I checked their website.

How did you manage to get tickets anyways?

The problem was they were never that good in the first place. ?
Yer avin a larf. Last season i watched Real Madrid dismantle Barca at home with a breathtaking performance which would probably have tore a new A hole out of any other team around.

They were on a high after winning the league right enough but honestly(don`t know if anyone else saw it?) the football was awesome, fluidity at it`s best which even the Man U`s and Arsenals would find hard to live with.

I`ve never caught onto the hype with Barca, always like RM because they are winners who play with style most of the time. Maybe sheeite this season because of manager probs but always one of the best teams to watch when on form.

willie wallace

Watched Barca thrash Valencia on Saturday.I thought they were brilliant and not only when they were attacking.Whenever Valencia had the ball they were all over them and put them under constant pressure.The amount of work they do off the ball is unbelievable and with the quality they have going forward they are a pleasure to watch.

Hope you have a great time Cosanostra,i am so jealous.

So am I.

Mind its Saturday thoough, at least it was the last time I checked their website.

How did you manage to get tickets anyways?

Viagogo.

You're right, they've moved it to Saturday at 10pm their time. Lucky you mentioned that.

Archived