Real Madrid (NHC)

DarthVodka

currently 3-1 down at home to Sevilla

Whats happend to them? Casillas has had another nightmare so far

Its almost half time just now - there is more goals in this game, especially when Real keep defending this way.

Barca v Real next weekend could be interesting

Its almost half time just now - there is more goals in this game, especially when Real keep defending this way.

The problem was they were never that good in the first place. The standard at the top of last season's La Liga was shocking by Spain's exalted standards - with Barca especially an embarrassment. Now Guardiola's just getting them to play and do their thing, and Madrid have crumbled accordingly. Auf Wiedersehen Schuster; hello... um, who?

I'm going to Barca v Real next Sunday night.

Can't wait.

You lucky *******! Enjoy yourself: I can't think of a bigger game in world football than that one.

No problems with me, I am waiting on Sevilla for a nice wee treble and the best team in the world BARCELONA will rip them a new one next week. :D

Can't wait.

Barsteward!! - if form is anything to go on (and I dont think it really has) Barca will clear up.

Would be great to see that in the Nou Camp. Barca is great city too.

The problem was they were never that good in the first place. The standard at the top of last season's La Liga was shocking by Spain's exalted standards - with Barca especially an embarrassment. Now Guardiola's just getting them to play and do their thing, and Madrid have crumbled accordingly. Auf Wiedersehen Schuster; hello... um, who?

"Real Madrid were never that good in the first place":mad:

Apart from the crawling up everyones ars es on here youve confirmed you also talk *****ee!

You lucky *******! Enjoy yourself: I can't think of a bigger game in world football than that one.

If I could choose any game in the world, it would be Boca Juniors versus River Plate. I would obviously be in the Boca end.

"Real Madrid were never that good in the first place":mad:

Apart from the crawling up everyones ars es on here youve confirmed you also talk *****ee!

They were never that good in the first place. How have they done in the CL for the last five years, Eggo? And if you followed Spanish football at all, you'd know what I was getting at.

Loving the personal abuse, by the way: always the retreat of those who've lost the argument. :mw_rolleyes:

If I could choose any game in the world, it would be Boca Juniors versus River Plate. I would obviously be in the Boca end.

My choice? Given I'm weird and all, Penarol-Nacional. I'd be in the Penarol end.

I think id go for Barca - Real myself, or maybe Ajax- Feyenoord.

Someone should start a thread on this....

A mate owed me ?150 that i'd basically written off and he came up with the cash in the summer so I thought feck it and decided to go this game. The tickets were about 200 euros from viagogo. Add ?30 for a Ryanair flight and boab's yer uncle.

Went to Real v Barca at the Bernabeu about 6 years ago. Was a 1-1 draw with Ronaldo and Luis Enrique scoring. Great trip.

My choice? Given I'm weird and all, Penarol-Nacional. I'd be in the Penarol end.

Fair choice bud. :)

I would like to confirm that I was in no way opposing a visit to Barcelona vs Real Madrid, far from it.

I've been to the Milan derby and an Old Firm game.

Our next away Euro trip is going to be Lazio v Roma.

Fener v Galatasaray sounds like fun as well.

They were never that good in the first place. How have they done in the CL for the last five years, Eggo? And if you followed Spanish football at all, you'd know what I was getting at.

Loving the personal abuse, by the way: always the retreat of those who've lost the argument. :mw_rolleyes:

They are in it as a permanent fixture,that alone says they are good[as history shows].As for your wonderous knowledge of the game...give me a pm anytime you require any info on football.

Retreat :laugh: youre having a laugh, I wouldnt argue with you on here as it would make you feel wanted,and thats the last thing I want.

As I cant go crawlers or people who have no connection to Hearts on here,the best thing you done was the drama queen part,and threatened to retire:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Goodnight from a real Jambo:)

They are in it as a permanent fixture,that alone says they are good[as history shows].As for your wonderous knowledge of the game...give me a pm anytime you require any info on football.

Retreat :laugh: youre having a laugh, I wouldnt argue with you on here as it would make you feel wanted,and thats the last thing I want.

As I cant go crawlers or people who have no connection to Hearts on here,the best thing you done was the drama queen part,and threatened to retire:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was talking about the last five years, Eggo: I hardly meant the illustrious history of the club! :mw_rolleyes: The most successful on the planet - I need no lessons on that.

And goodnight from me too: also a real Jambo. :)

I've been to the Milan derby and an Old Firm game.

Our next away Euro trip is going to be Lazio v Roma.

Fener v Galatasaray sounds like fun as well.

They both sound ****ing terrifying! :eek: :eek:

chester copperpot

Can't wait.

Thats awesome mate, went to Real V Osasuna a few years back, was pretty amazing.

Was that a 30th present I take it?

I was talking about the last five years, Eggo: I hardly meant the illustrious history of the club! :mw_rolleyes: The most successful on the planet - I need no lessons on that.

And goodnight from me too: also a real Jambo. :)

Real Jambo ma jaksy,hanger on Jambo mair like!

Thats awesome mate, went to Real V Osasuna a few years back, was pretty amazing.

Was that a 30th present I take it?

The Bernabeu is something else mate.

Great stadium.

Have a wee look at post 13.

They both sound ****ing terrifying! :eek: :eek:

I was in rome while a Roma V Lazio game was going on. No chance of a ticket unless you were prepared (I didnt know the game was actually on until I was there). The cops were taking things in the centre of the city pretty seroiusly - so no idea what it would be like at the Olympic Stadium!

I haven't been pictured crying in the press, does that mean I am not a real jambo? :(

chester copperpot
The Bernabeu is something else mate.

Great stadium.

Have a wee look at post 13.

Oops, only skimmed through the thread. :o

Have a great day/night. Who you supporting for the record. Bharca have too much of a link with Cellick for my opinion and I hate Rheal Mhadrid.

Tought one. ;)

I'll be going for Barca though.

I was in rome while a Roma V Lazio game was going on. No chance of a ticket unless you were prepared (I didnt know the game was actually on until I was there). The cops were taking things in the centre of the city pretty seroiusly - so no idea what it would be like at the Olympic Stadium!

Plenty of tickets on Viagogo mate.

Would be a great game for a foreign trip I reckon.

Their biggest problem was losing Van Nistelrooy who they completely relied on for his goals. They have very little creativity within the team and the loss of Robinho left them with hardly any attacking opinions other than the ageing Raul.

I haven't been pictured crying in the press, does that mean I am not a real jambo? :(

:laugh:

Don't forget though - Eggo hates drama queens. :)

Oops, only skimmed through the thread. :o

Have a great day/night. Who you supporting for the record. Bharca have too much of a link with Cellick for my opinion and I hate Rheal Mhadrid.

Tought one. ;)

I'll be going for Barca though.

Always preferred Barca but I'm not really bothered who wins.

Barca have a better strip, a cooler city, they had Ronaldo (the proper Ronaldo) & Luis enrique (2 of my all time favourite players) and Real Madrid are like Rangers (the establishment team).

Rheal Mhadrid - :rofl:

I have, and get regular payments for the use of the photos:tongue:

I know your a real Jambo!

:laugh:

Don't forget though - Eggo hates drama queens. :)

Indeed I do,also hangers on looking for backing from other people when incapable of finding replies within themselves:mw_rolleyes:

Indeed I do,also hangers on looking for backing from other people when incapable of finding replies within themselves:mw_rolleyes:

Oooohhhh! Bitchy! :laugh:

I have, and get regular payments for the use of the photos:tongue:

I know your a real Jambo!

Well ta very much Dode. :)

If you do honestly feel that I am a Jambo, would you accept that as I have met Shaun and am 100% clear that he is a Hearts fan and concerned about our club (our including every Hearts fan tbh) that you may be wrong in your assertions about our southern based poster?

chester copperpot

Only on KB could a Real Madrid V Seville thread turn into a better fan debate.

Jeez guys, gie it a rest. Please. :)

3-3 now !!

Some fantastic games in La Liga this season. Miles better to watch than the overhyped and overpriced EPL.

The Palop working overtime now as Real going for the winner.

Robben sent off for something other than a booking for diving! misses next weeks game

most of these games are much better than the dross the premiership has created recently

Robben off for something other than a booking for diving! misses next weeks game

Ah that sucks.

Was hoping he'd be playing / diving next week v Barca.

Always preferred Barca but I'm not really bothered who wins.

Barca have a better strip, a cooler city, they had Ronaldo (the proper Ronaldo) & Luis enrique (2 of my all time favourite players) and Real Madrid are like Rangers (the establishment team).

Rheal Mhadrid - :rofl:

so did Real :P see what you're saying though, Barca for me every day of the week. Not only Ronaldo and Luis Enrique, but Rivaldo, Maradona, Romario, Stoichkov.... *

Some of, if not all the people on that list may be dirty stinking cheats, but they could fair kick a football!

so did Real :P see what you're saying though, Barca for me every day of the week. Not only Ronaldo and Luis Enrique, but Rivaldo, Maradona, Romario, Stoichkov.... *

Some of, if not all the people on that list may be dirty stinking cheats, but they could fair kick a football!

Has to be Barca for me. I couldn't like Real in the same way I couldn't like Rangers, Man Utd, Chelsea or Juventus. Rooting for Real is like rooting for the house in a game of blackjack.

The real Ronaldo wasn't as good when he was at Real.

He was a bit chubby and injuries had really taken their toll. Inter and Barca got the best out of him.

What an amazing player he was.

The real Ronaldo wasn't as good when he was at Real.

He was a bit chubby and injuries had really taken their toll. Inter and Barca got the best out of him.

What an amazing player he was.

indeed.

Theres only one Ronaldo FACT END OF.

indeed.

Theres only one Ronaldo FACT END OF.

_39141119_ronaldo_ge_inter298.jpg

He's up there with the likes of Zidane, Maradona, Beckenbauer, Cruyff etc as one of the best players of all time. Shame he got so many injuries.

Archived