winston churchill

winston churchill

they are going with nish & fletcher up front.

the new ivan sproule(obrien) on the wing beep beep.

Is the rhodent a subby?

Looking forward to seeing the flair oozing out of Nishebio and Fletchinho.

Doctor FinnBarr
still can't believe some hearts fans wanted him at hearts!

I'd prostitute myself to get a proven goalscorer on board!

PS. This is not meant as an invitation to any under cover hobos.

:107years:

DuffJimmy1875

I was happy to see him come back, but he needs to get it through his skull that he isnt a automatic 1st choice. Also his fitness is grim, even after 3 months back trianing and playing regularly.

Still, the script is written. Riordan to come on, score the winner and give the finger to Strachan :D

winston churchill
Is the rhodent a subby?

Looking forward to seeing the flair oozing out of Nishebio and Fletchinho.

aye

mix-who said in his interview. they, the masters of flair are going for height&strength;).

winston churchill
I was happy to see him come back, but he needs to get it through his skull that he isnt a automatic 1st choice. Also his fitness is grim, even after ? months back trianing and playing regularly.

Still, the script is written. Riordan to come on, score the winner and give the finger to Strachan :D

somebody steal and cash your giro little scrote.

Guest jambomickey
I'd prostitute myself to get a proven goalscorer on board!

PS. This is not meant as an invitation to any under cover hobos.

wouldn't want that little rat at hearts mate!

I was happy to see him come back, but he needs to get it through his skull that he isnt a automatic 1st choice. Also his fitness is grim, even after 3 months back trianing and playing regularly.

Are you going to post your list? Or are you just full of wind & pish?

Out of interest Jimmy, how easy was it for you to forgive a player who so arrogantly shafted your club in order to get his move to one of the Old Firm. Did you find some of the fawning over him amongst the Hibs support quite sickening? If it was me I would be expecting him coming back on his hands and knees apologising for the way he acted.

Out of interest Jimmy, how easy was it for you to forgive a player who so arrogantly shafted your club in order to get his move to one of the Old Firm. Did you find some of the fawning over him amongst the Hibs support quite sickening? If it was me I would be expecting him coming back on his hands and knees apologising for the way he acted.

They've got previous for this. Called Ian Murray every name under the sun then crawled up his farter on his return. Hibs fans = slimy rheptiles.

The latter.

Just what i was thinking.

It's all good though, Duff will do his usual Mr Claypole and stay away from our board for a few hours.

DuffJimmy1875

Riordan - IIRC - had a contract offer removed by Mowbray as Mowbray was - quite rightly - not quite as "sold" on Riordan as some Hibs fans. This - I'd imagine - didnt put Deeks in the best of moods, though the way in which he did roger us out of a higher level of compensation still sticks in the craw a bit.

As I say, I am glad he's back. He does that almost priceless thing of putting the ball in the back of the net and not needing 5 chances to do so. However, in the weeks leading up to the eventual confirmation of the worst kept secret in Scottish football - i.e. Riordan re-signing - the approach of a lot of Hibs fans (i.e. the sun will set into the Firth of Forth and the world will end if we don't sign Riordan) was a bit excessive.

They've got previous for this. Called Ian Murray every name under the sun then crawled up his farter on his return. Hibs fans = slimy rheptiles.

:Agree:

winston churchill

feckin scarey

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8DY-vCGgHvE

Riordan - IIRC - had a contract offer removed by Mowbray as Mowbray was - quite rightly - not quite as "sold" on Riordan as some Hibs fans. This - I'd imagine - didnt put Deeks in the best of moods, though the way in which he did roger us out of a higher level of compensation still sticks in the craw a bit.

As I say, I am glad he's back. He does that almost priceless thing of putting the ball in the back of the net and not needing 5 chances to do so. However, in the weeks leading up to the eventual confirmation of the worst kept secret in Scottish football - i.e. Riordan re-signing - the approach of a lot of Hibs fans (i.e. the sun will set into the Firth of Forth and the world will end if we don't sign Riordan) was a bit excessive.

Do you not remember how instead of getting his contract to start January 1st, he made it start mid january so hibs were entitled to no statutory compensation?

still can't believe some hearts fans wanted him at hearts!

Guilty as charged , i feel dirty for even contemplating it , i'm away for another shower.

DuffJimmy1875
Do you not remember how instead of getting his contract to start January 1st, he made it start mid january so hibs were entitled to no statutory compensation?

I assume the "way he rogered us out of proper compensation still sticks in the craw" sentence wasnt clear enough??

winston churchill

anybody else remember the rovergate thread started by uncle jimmy 01.

he had them on toast for weeks about 01 new contract.

i can't say he is defo signing guys,but lets say he was down at portobello buying a new landrover:D

i can't say he is defo signing guys,but lets say he was down at portobello buying a new landrover:D

Oi! JamesRiordan(YES,REALLY,WE'RE RELATED! I PROMISE) did not say who he had signed a new contract with. ;)

difference between us and them is that webster would never be welcome back here if it was them they would welcome him back!

DuffJimmy1875

As soon as we scored relatively early in the 2nd half, I knew that Riordan wasn't getting on today. Hopefully, he'll use the missed opportunity to buckle down and make himself a "undroppable" player.

Of course, hope and reality may well not be one and the same in this case, but what better target for him to get his act together for than January 3rd :P

Doctor FinnBarr
As soon as we scored relatively early in the 2nd half, I knew that Riordan wasn't getting on today. Hopefully, he'll use the missed opportunity to buckle down and make himself a "undroppable" player.

Of course, hope and reality may well not be one and the same in this case, but what better target for him to get his act together for than January 3rd :P

You're just like a puppy that gets kicked but still comes back for more!

Don't they talk to you on imarriedmysister.net?

maroonlegions

rheptiles. :mw_rolleyes:reptiles. ;)

difference between us and them is that webster would never be welcome back here if it was them they would welcome him back!

I'm not entirely convinced by that. I think if someone like Paul Ritchie or Allan Johnston had come back a couple of years after leaving us then most would have forgiven them and supported them in the end.

Doctor FinnBarr
I'm not entirely convinced by that. I think if someone like Paul Ritchie or Allan Johnston had come back a couple of years after leaving us then most would have forgiven them and supported them in the end.

AJ only had 2 good games for us v Rankers and the sheep (semi). Don't think he'd be welcomed with open arms!

:mad:

Drylaw Hearts
AJ only had 2 good games for us v Rankers and the sheep (semi). Don't think he'd be welcomed with open arms!

:mad:

Utter garbage.

JR didn't start that thread. Still, why let the truth etc.

Oi! JamesRiordan(YES,REALLY,WE'RE RELATED! I PROMISE) did not say who he had signed a new contract with. ;)

He was posting on .net with that user name before his nephew was anywhere near the Hibs first team.

If a player joins your club and enhances your team where is the problem in that??

Don't seem to remember much uproar when Neil McCann returned to Hearts a couple of years ago....double standards perhaps?

If a player joins your club and enhances your team where is the problem in that??

Don't seem to remember much uproar when Neil McCann returned to Hearts a couple of years ago....double standards perhaps?

Typical Hobo, you seem to have missed the point.

It's not the fact that Riordan left, it's the manner in which he left. He ensured that your club would get very litttle compensation for producing his talent.

Doctor FinnBarr

:smell_hobo:

Neil McCann signed a new contract with a clause meaning that we got ?2M for him.

Murray and Riordan done your lot up the farter yet you all lick their sweaty ballsacks.

Poofs.

Typical Hobo, you seem to have missed the point.

It's not the fact that Riordan left, it's the manner in which he left. He ensured that your club would get very litttle compensation for producing his talent.

Do you honestly believe that the contract date manoeuvre was instigated by the player?

Do you honestly believe that the contract date manoeuvre was instigated by the player?

Irrelevant.

He was happy to go with it.

He did you lot up the Ronson. Fact.

Neil McCann signed a new contract with a clause meaning that we got ?2M for him.

Murray and Riordan done your lot up the farter yet you all lick their sweaty ballsacks.

Poofs.

Reasoned and eloquent as ever I see.

Drylaw Hearts

Poofs.

That was pretty well put LC.

Archived