Lee Wallace - Still Suspended?

RICHARD THE LION HEART

RICHARD THE LION HEART

With the game off today does this mean that Lee Wallace is still Suspended for the Tic game??

With Laslo`s comments at the press conf about having three possible solutions for the left back area - (Karipidis? Johnson? Do you think he planned to play Driver in that position with Chesney on the left for todays game and will he play this at the Tic game? I seem to recall he tried Driver at left back during a pre-season game against Hull City

With the game off today does this mean that Lee Wallace is still Suspended for the Tic game??

With Laslo`s comments at the press conf about having three possible solutions for the left back area - (Karipidis? Johnson? Do you think he planned to play Driver in that position with Chesney on the left for todays game and will he play this at the Tic game? I seem to recall he tried Driver at left back during a pre-season game against Hull City

Great minds must think alike as that just dawned on me too, think the 3 options were Jonsson, Brown or Obua to be honest

**** that had not occured to me :mad::mad:

Guest juvehearts

technically he should be eligable to play because it was not his fault the game was presponed.

i dont know the letter of the law, someone confirm?

Was he suspended for one Hearts game? Yes.

Have we played that game? No.

It's not that hard.

In ye olde days, he would have been free as you were suspended by weeks. However, you get suspended by games these days.

Was he suspended for one Hearts game? Yes.

Have we played that game? No.

It's not that hard.

This is why motherwell should be hammered imo , there are so many more implications than simply having to re schedule the game.

technically he should be eligable to play because it was not his fault the game was presponed.

i dont know the letter of the law, someone confirm?

presponed ??

Do you mean postponed?

I assume he'll have to miss the 'tic game. But maybe, because of the postponement it'll be deffered untill the Motherwell game is played.

Thunderstruck
presponed ??

Do you mean postponed?

I assume he'll have to miss the 'tic game. But maybe, because of the postponement it'll be deffered untill the Motherwell game is played.

Could "presponed" be a new word for OED. Meaning: pre-arranged postponement to allow a team an opportunity to regain some form.

Frankenstein Jambo.

We could have coped with lee wallace's suspension again motherwell but we will struggle against celtic.

Shabba's tactics and planning have now been flown out the window all because motherwell fail to prepare for the match properly. I think the SFA should allow lee wallace to play against celtic but ban him from playing against motherwell because that was the game he was initially banned from playing in.

Archived