Jackie McNamara

d(>_<)b

If he's anything like his father he'd have meant it. I had the displeasure to meet his father and chums including Ralph Callachan at the World Cup in France and he was lucky to leave a bar still breathing.

A horrible piece of work so it must run in the family.

Drylaw Hearts
Ooooh DH you do disappoint me, Jonathon ****ing Gould. :laugh:

I kid you not he was built like a brick sh*t house.

Hans von Luck

Please tell us all on KB about your "incident" in the gents toilet with Jackie Mac.

:torture:

Drylaw Hearts
Please tell us all on KB about your "incident" in the gents toilet with Jackie Mac.

:torture:

:)

I'd rather not.

Captain Scarlett

Does it really matter wether he meant it or not? its still a terrible tackle. He doesnt even check to see if the player is ok. Shocking

Just read the match report in the Scotsman.

Quite unbelievable !!!! :ohmy:

Still, Falkirk's bright start to the second period hinted at a swift comeback, until referee Dougie McDonald controversially took centre stage.

Jackie McNamara's challenge on Hamilton at the far touchline was deemed a straight red card offence, leaving the hosts a man short for the closing 35 minutes. It was certainly a debatable decision, but McDonald was far closer to the incident than either dug-out.

- Ed Hodge.

Skivingatwork
Just read the match report in the Scotsman.

Quite unbelievable !!!! :ohmy:

- Ed Hodge.

Clearly the author was away for a pie at that point and just made up what he thought was the case. No-one who has seen this can surely come to that conclusion!

Now now chaps, c'mon.

That was not an assualt...However Miko's barge on Andy Davis...Csaba being within 3 feet of a fourth official...

The west coast newspapers, and i use that term newspapers lightly, would be having a field day with this if it was one of our boys.

He has always been a dirty player right through his career, but what a shocker that is.

He should get a 10 game ban for that.

I like the look of the Falkirk No 6 (McBride?) who was good against us this season. He's the one who has the 2 long distance attempts for Falkirk.

I use to know on eof his neighbours at the time and they said he was an arrogant ****** - nothing to do with wh o they supported as they were Hobos themselves.

John Boy Junior

terrible tacle, but is it just me or is that totally uncharacteristic of him? i always thought he was one of footballs mr. nice guys.

maybe just the red mist descending on him.

terrible tacle, but is it just me or is that totally uncharacteristic of him? i always thought he was one of footballs mr. nice guys.

maybe just the red mist descending on him.

That's because the media constantly told us he was. He was always more than capable of snide fouls in my experience of watching him. Obviously as he loses his pace he is having to be a bit more obvious.

You're all just seeing that wrong.

Jackie Mac is a guid honest Scottish laddie and therefore incapable of what you are accusing him of. Fact.

gorgie rd eh11

What's all this uncharacteristic rubbish. He made the tackle end off. I heard the same excuses made for scott mcdonald a few weeks back. He was a dirty wee greeting faced s**t when he played for celtic and deserves every bit of stick he gets for that challenge.

I have known Jackie Mac since we were 12 year old. Very very unlike him.

You can put the Anti Cellick slant on it, but thats not like him at all. He got his leg broken with a guy that had been brought in to toughen us up when we were together at Dunfermline.

The guy broke his leg in the first tackle stopping Jackie going through on goal. Jackie never once put in a bad tackle since then. Actually stopped him going on our tour to Canada when we were in the U-15's together.

I know I'll prob still get pro Cellick comments for this, but there's no way the wee man would've meant to hurt someone.

In saying that, it looks totally horrible. The thing is though, he couldnae kick **** off a dyke.

I think he seems a good guy TBH, looked terrible but I think the most likely explanation is that he tried to get his leg between the player and the ball and got it all wrong. I've seen similar things happen in the EPL this year. Still a definite red though, obviously.

That's a horrible tackle. It's impossible to say whether or not it was intentional but the fact that he knows exactly what he's just done and doesn't even bother checking on Hamilton is pretty bad form....

Intentional or not, it was bloody dangerous...but he probably won't get anything other than the standard one match ban.

I think he seems a good guy TBH, looked terrible but I think the most likely explanation is that he tried to get his leg between the player and the ball and got it all wrong. I've seen similar things happen in the EPL this year. Still a definite red though, obviously.

Looked more like he tried to snap his leg to me, i don't think you can really defend the indefencible, in my opinion.

I have to be careful of my wording here....

I had an 'incident' with JM in the toilets in Eros and Elite after Celtic luckily beat us at Tynecastle.

He was a smart mouthed feck who was saved from a slap only because of the intervetion of the absolutely huge Jonathon Gould.

Remind me never to share a room with you again - toilets and huge in the same sentence.

:brows:

Remind me never to share a room with you again - toilets and huge in the same sentence.

You two might be more at home on the Takis Fyssas thread... :th_wink1:

MackaysCentreSpot

He never meant it eh Yogi. He's a good Scottish laddie and all that. :mw_rolleyes:

A disgracefull tackle indeed.

Drylaw Hearts

You loved it.

:D

He isn't even trying to hide it which makes it mental.

He must have something against Hammy.

Good commentating there- no ****ing about.

Colonel Kurtz
He isn't even trying to hide it which makes it mental.

He must have something against Hammy.

Good commentating there- no ****ing about.

sorting a score out,but Hammy got up ..he knew it was coming.

I also met JM senior and Callachan both big fish in a wee pond down Musselburgh.

They got lifted at Hampden

I have known Jackie Mac since we were 12 year old. Very very unlike him.

You can put the Anti Cellick slant on it, but thats not like him at all. He got his leg broken with a guy that had been brought in to toughen us up when we were together at Dunfermline.

The guy broke his leg in the first tackle stopping Jackie going through on goal. Jackie never once put in a bad tackle since then. Actually stopped him going on our tour to Canada when we were in the U-15's together.

I know I'll prob still get pro Cellick comments for this, but there's no way the wee man would've meant to hurt someone.

In saying that, it looks totally horrible. The thing is though, he couldnae kick **** off a dyke.

Doesn't matter "if its not like him at all" and "never once put in a bad tackle", he did it and he has now put in a bad tackle. Don't give the old 'its my first time' arguement - he committed an assault and there is no excuse.

I once knew a boy (Tim) who was really pally with McNamara.

Said boy was an absolute stroker which tells me all i need to know about this wee dolt.

Absolute shocker of a challenge, imagine if that was one of our boys.

iamcraigbeattie

I couldnt care less if Jackie was a nice boy 20 odd years ago. Theres no excuse for that challange hope he gets the book thrown at him by club and SFA. Disgrace.

Steve Claridge is right he should get 6 months.

He MUST have some history with Jim Hamilton because that was just manky!!!

There was no danger as the other defender was taking care of the situation and he jusyt done him no more, no less.

As for what his manager thought as JM is walking passed him John Hughes looks at him with disgust and rightly so.

Throw the book at him.

Always thought he was a cocky b*****d and not nearly as good a player as his dad who I met earlier in the year and was very pleasant.

That was some challenge.

Not even looking at the ball.

It looked as if he was intent on doing JH an injury.

Should be banned for a substantial period of time after that.

I have to be careful of my wording here....

I had an 'incident' with JM in the toilets in Eros and Elite after Celtic luckily beat us at Tynecastle.

He was a smart mouthed feck who was saved from a slap only because of the intervetion of the absolutely huge Jonathon Gould.

Is it not rude and wrong to be looking ??? ;o)

That's exactly what I told him.

:)

Jonothan Gould?

Man up.

You should have given them both a slap in the puss.

JM for being mouthy and Gould for being a s h i t e keeper.

Archived