Motherwell 0 - 0 Hearts

JamboJen

You got a mention on the BBC sportround:)

You did JJ Well done!

sounded like a dull game, a non event :P

What did I say?! Got a text from a friend saying the same thing but it wasn't me! I've got SSN on!

There are a couple of other Jennys and Jens on the board so it must have been on of them.

Hope they did the name proud!

How do the pools panel come to that conclusion?

They have a huge state-of-the-art supercomputer leased from NASA that can run virtual games, using almost every conceivable variable possible. Unfortunately however it went off-line today and they couldn't be bothered thinking about the game so just went for 0-0. It's not their fault.

Re, the pools panel

I have to say I fancied us today but I dont think

the PP could reallly rule either way ?

So 0-0 was probably fair

They borrowed FM09 from Vlad and played it out on that. ;)

Captain Lithuania

To be fair I think we would have done them!

Immagine inspecting the pitch at 11:45 am.. It should be 8:30 am. We were on the train when it got cancelled. It's pretty ridiculas IMO.

Do they have under-pitch heating?

:mad:

maroonlegions
tbh there weren't many chances in it

Aye and nae red cards for us or a dodgy last min penalty against us either.Who was the ref.:mw_rolleyes:

Horatio Caine

The only reason it was 0-0 was because Mole missed an open goal in the third minute of injury time. How many more chances will this wage thief get?

What did I say?! Got a text from a friend saying the same thing but it wasn't me! I've got SSN on!

There are a couple of other Jennys and Jens on the board so it must have been on of them.

Hope they did the name proud!

If this was Hearts, anyone and everyone would think we were about to go bust. Why? Because we've signed the same contract as every other SPL team and put the facilities in place that no game should ever be off due to the whether. Clubs have been denied entry to the SPL for various problems with their grounds. What do you do to a club that has the facilities but can't be assed spending the money to use them.

No SPL games should ever be postponed due to the weather, the people in charge have made sure of that. But sh**ey wee Motherwell just throw that back at the rest of the League. If this game is off there should be a full investigation and sanctions on Motherwell for the farce that they've become in the last two years

They Quoted your post above from the games cancelled thread.

It will be interesting to see if **** ALL is mentioned about this :mad:

As you say, teams have failed to gain entry to the SPL unless they provide guarantees of such nature

Fir Park lost about 8 games whilst Gretna were sharing it and did the SPL say

squat ...........no they did not !

Now, had that been Hearts ( owned by lunatic foreign owner Romanov ) I doubt there would have been so little said in the press about it !

Murderwell have been poor in their last few games, we on the other hand have won our last 5. It's a no brainer, and the pools panel couldnae pick their nose.

Archived