Time For A Caption Thread.

MackaysCentreSpot

It just proves that the undersoil heating was not turned on. Not a severe frost last night and game off.

Disgraceful, and even more disgraceful is nothing will be done to to punish Motherwell. Only folk to get punished are the Hearts fans who had started to make the journey.

I hope Hearts withhold the ticket money until the rearranged game takes place. (cue a headline from the redtops).

MackaysCentreSpot
It just proves that the undersoil heating was not turned on. Not a severe frost last night and game off.

Disgraceful, and even more disgraceful is nothing will be done to to punish Motherwell. Only folk to get punished are the Hearts fans who had started to make the journey.

I hope Hearts withhold the ticket money until the rearranged game takes place. (cue a headline from the redtops).

Thats the worst caption I have ever heard...........:P

MackaysCentreSpot
refmrr2.jpg

"Right, that's your final warning. Kick your ball in my garden again and I will put a knife through it."

Is it just me or does he not look like the yong kid who plays the banjo in Deliverance

haha... good call Cobblers...

ReddenDeliverence.jpg

That's a rubbish caption.

They don't have undersoil heating at Fir Park.

Is that not a given.;)

MackaysCentreSpot

No offence guys but if you want to discuss the USH at Motherwell there are plenty of threads discussing that issue. This is a bit of a light relief thread for people to post captions for the picture shown.

Thanks.

refmrr2.jpg

Aye, Hearts are on a bit of a run and doing well. I dinnae blame you for not wanting to play them just now - bet you wished youd signed for a big team eh Mark?!. ?200 we said eh? Lets shake on it.....the games off.....

Drylaw Hearts
refmrr2.jpg

Sorry guys the games off - the pitch is simply unplayable.

Now lets log onto to JKB and read some of the absoulutely cracking conspiracy theories.

I'll laugh my erse off if someone mentions Lee Wallace.

maroonlegions
Sorry guys the games off - the pitch is simply unplayable.

Now lets log onto to JKB and read some of the absoulutely cracking conspiracy theories.

I'll laugh my erse off if someone mentions Lee Wallace.

Give them an inch and they will take a mile eh.;)

Archived