Fill the stadium

Tiberius Stinkfinger

2 wrongs don't make a right.

You cannot argue against the idea that it is good for Hearts if the fans fill Tynecastle.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

The problem is Romanov! end of

The fans who didnt renew did so because of romanov, the guy treats the club like a plaything and the sooner he leaves the better.

My reason for not renewing was due to the fact i refuse to give him my cash in advance but i still go to as many of the home games as possible.

The debt has rocketed year on year since he arrived and until i see the financial reports with the apparent ?12 million he put in AND the ?10+ million of transfer money then i will continue to buy at the gate.

Has anyone seen the front page of the sun today? how can someone give us a cash injection of ?12 million yet cant afford to pay the water bills.

I hate being negative about the team i love and support, but i have got a very bad feeling about all this.

And the prize for this years most patronising thread goes to...........this one.

Vlad puts a sustainable business model together - end of problem.

Drylaw Hearts
That is not you saying there were some 'glory hunters' (only here when team is doing well) amongst our support then? :eek:

Have you moved to North Berwick?:P

Not at all.

On both counts.

:)

Drylaw Hearts
You cannot argue against the idea that it is good for Hearts if the fans fill Tynecastle.

I haven't and wouldn't.

Do you think the Club should have been better managed financially (amonst other things) since VR took over ?

Do you think increasing the original debt by 50% was good for Hearts ?

Drylaw Hearts
So why would the attendances drop then when the team is not performing too well?

We are no different from any other Club in the World :

We have a hardcore support and then it goes to the next 'phase' of supporter who will only go depending on their different curcumstances.

We can't afford to chase anyone away by branding them anything other than a Hearts supporter.

Charlie-Brown
We are no different from any other Club in the World :

We have a hardcore support and then it goes to the next 'phase' of supporter who will only go depending on their different curcumstances.

We can't afford to chase anyone away by branding them anything other than a Hearts supporter.

Maybe a day trip to North Berwick will help them see the error of their ways and they might start going to games again. :mw_rolleyes:

I dont really understand where the OP is coming from

Given the attendance averages since the SPL came into existance fans are supporting the Romanov regime more than any other.

Given the gash football we have been subjected to for 2 seasons I think this is, quite frankly amazing.

In any event, from the clubs perspective there has been no official confirmation there are financial problems. Maybe if they were honest about the situation views of some may change, but as it stands we are still averaging way above historical average supporters numbers. So given everything the Hearts fans are being way generous and providing more financial support than is probably deserved.

I think everyone should go into Woolies and pay full price for all their stock to keep them from going bust by the way. Big part of my youth Woolies. Bought my first single and albums there.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
I dont really understand where the OP is coming from

Given the attendance averages since the SPL came into existance fans are supporting the Romanov regime more than any other.

Given the gash football we have been subjected to for 2 seasons I think this is, quite frankly amazing.

In any event, from the clubs perspective there has been no official confirmation there are financial problems. Maybe if they were honest about the situation views of some may change, but as it stands we are still averaging way above historical average supporters numbers. So given everything the Hearts fans are being way generous and providing more financial support than is probably deserved.

I think everyone should go into Woolies and pay full price for all their stock to keep them from going bust by the way. Big part of my youth Woolies. Bought my first single and albums there.

I am quite glad you have the same kind of feeling for Woolworth's as you do the club i support.

Good luck with your fight to save Woolies.

Archived