Is Anybody Working on Plan 'B" Now?

maroonedinoz

It now seems inevitable that we will go under.

Granted I may be a long way away from EH11, but looking at it dispassionately over a period of months this is the conclusion I came to a while back, and I think now is shared by the vast majority.

Ok..so when it DOES happen, the pieces will need to be picked up, and quickly.

Seems to me that those with connections/money/influence should be getting together NOW to plan for the inevitable, and not waiting until it actually happens and then rushg around, forming a commmittee and making hasty decisions through necessity.

Some of those decisons could be made now on a 'contingency' basis, and perhaps help us minimise our suffering in the long term.

Question is I guess, who is the best person to lead such a group?

I had several drinks last night. In fact I was completely hammered. Third time this week.

I'm now preparing for the inevitable cirhosis of the liver.

Granted I may be a long way away from EH11, but looking at it dispassionately over a period of months this is the conclusion I came to a while back, and I think now is shared by the vast majority.

Seems to me that those with connections/money/influence should be getting together NOW to plan for the inevitable, and not waiting until it actually happens and then rushg around, forming a commmittee and making hasty decisions through necessity.

Some of those decisons could be made now on a 'contingency' basis, and perhaps help us minimise our suffering in the long term.

OK, put down the sun. Calm down, we are not going under.

However, if we do I rekon we should let vlad have another crack at it, what u think?

FTH

Are you sure you are a long way from EH11 ?

scott herbertson
I had several drinks last night. In fact I was completely hammered. Third time this week.

I'm now preparing for the inevitable cirhosis of the liver.

me too

seems to me the NHS could save a lot of money by just pumping ?40million into Hearts right now?

:)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Goodness me.

I expect that sort of comment from the goldfish bowl KB ers with 10'000 + posts to their name,but an infrequent poster like yourself ??

To answer your question:

When you read the hounding HMFC is currently getting from the media and its supporters then you would have to be certified insane to want anything to do with the club never mind WASTE your hard earned on it.

portobellojambo1

Does it; I take it there is also a version of The Sun available in Australia.

Are you sure you are a long way from EH11 ?

certainly too far away to get a bus to the away games...:P

35 degrees here today by the:rolleyes: way...

The only thing "inevitable" is that someone will come on here and say we are going under. Were you one of the people saying this the last thirty eight times or is this your first prediction of doom?

Thunderstruck

A plan B? Well, with the game off, I will watch Fulham v Man City and then wash the car - if it warms up a bit. I will not, repeat not, be getting myself dragged to the shops. :)

A plan B? Well, with the game off, I will watch Fulham v Man City and then wash the car - if it warms up a bit. I will not, repeat not, be getting myself dragged to the shops. :)

Aye yer brave when she's not watching/listening.

Thunderstruck
[/b]

Aye yer brave when she's not watching/listening.

I like it when a plan comes together. Now have the house to myself although the Fulham game has been a bit lower key in second half. Still, you can't have everything!

Thig Ar Latha
certainly too far away to get a bus to the away games...:P

35 degrees here today by the:rolleyes: way...

35 degrees here too.:) Farenhiet (sp?) :sad:

We are NOT going under.

Sure the team will break up in Jan and much need funds will arrive and a more realistic total wage (in relation to turnover) will be a natural consequence of players leaving.

Long over due. A major step in ensuring we begin to live within our means.

Let's not panic.

The nearest thing to Hearts going under is you.........a Hearts fan who has gone down under.

:P

I went down on a Jambo lass fairly recently.

Captain Lithuania
OK, put down the sun. Calm down, we are not going under.

However, if we do I rekon we should let vlad have another crack at it, what u think?

FTH

I believe in second chances, but with the Mad One I really have lost count..

:cool:

Archived