5/5 Wins...Media Unhappy

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Anybody else noticed that when Hearts are doing well the media start digging up dirt on us and everyone that isnt a Hearts fan gets all excited and makes up more rumours.

Im not saying for one minute that we dont have cash flow problems but to be fair i think you would struggle to find a club our size that hasent in British football today.

Headline news on the sport is Csaba saying that we will be selling in January...yet 3 minutes later Mixu says the same thing and its brushed aside.

If Romanov finds things hard and we have to sell then so be it.... but we will always live on...no doubt.

The great thing about us just now that since the start of this season we have a good few assets as in Berra Driver Kingston and even Wallace ...and they are all on contracts therefor earning us some reddies if the need is ever there.

Who do Hibs have ??????? Fletcher and ??????

I noticed that when Hearts are doing well on the pitch Vlad usually fecks something or somebody and things start going pearshaped....

Anybody else noticed that when Hearts are doing well the media start digging up dirt on us and everyone that isnt a Hearts fan gets all excited and makes up more rumours.

Im not saying for one minute that we dont have cash flow problems but to be fair i think you would struggle to find a club our size that hasent in British football today.

Headline news on the sport is Csaba saying that we will be selling in January...yet 3 minutes later Mixu says the same thing and its brushed aside.

If Romanov finds things hard and we have to sell then so be it.... but we will always live on...no doubt.

The great thing about us just now that since the start of this season we have a good few assets as in Berra Driver Kingston and even Wallace ...and they are all on contracts therefor earning us some reddies if the need is ever there.

Who do Hibs have ??????? Fletcher and ??????

As much as I hate to say it chief, Hearts pay the players and creditors on time....no story for the media to dig.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Most of the media in Scotland hate Romanov and would do anything to bring him down. I support them 100% and hope they succeed quickly.

They have no agenda against Heart of Midlothian the team, or the institution.

Drylaw Hearts
Most of the media in Scotland hate Romanov and would do anything to bring him down. I support them 100% and hope they succeed quickly.

In a nutshell.

Nucky Thompson

In that case I hope all the feckers die a slow horrible death:dribble:

chester copperpot
In that case I hope all the feckers die a slow horrible death:dribble:

The problem is (I still agree with him though)his rants have put him in this position, as he's public enemy in most reporters eyes.

This stuff will have the media wetting their pants.

The problem is VR IS heart of Midlothian and the instituion. The only way the media and GFA can get at VR is through Hearts.

"Everytime we do well the media starts". True, this was proved when we were 2nd and holding Rangers. The refs did everything they could to get them back to second.

No matter what people think, Hearts will always suffer while he is in charge, but the is feck all we can do about it.

MackaysCentreSpot

Raman-Bhardwaj.jpg

I really really detest this wan*er.

He loves to dig the knife in when it comes to Hearts. You look at his smug ugly mush when he was talking about Hearts tonight and you can see him loving because he thinks Hearts are in trouble..

And he always has to finish with a little dig at us.

Argggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

Raman-Bhardwaj.jpg

I really really detest this wan*er.

He loves to dig the knife in when it comes to Hearts. You look at his smug ugly mush when he was talking about Hearts tonight and you can see him loving because he thinks Hearts are in trouble..

And he always has to finish with a little dig at us.

Argggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

I've no idea who he is

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
The problem is VR IS heart of Midlothian and the instituion. The only way the media and GFA can get at VR is through Hearts.

"Everytime we do well the media starts". True, this was proved when we were 2nd and holding Rangers. The refs did everything they could to get them back to second.

No matter what people think, Hearts will always suffer while he is in charge, but the is feck all we can do about it.

Do you honestly believe that?

When we were top in 2005 we could hardly move without positive coverage in the media. Guys like Richard Gordon, Graham Speirs, Ewan Murray, Jim Traynor, Stuart Cosgrove, Tam Cowan were almost willing us to push on and challenge.

Drylaw Hearts
Do you honestly believe that?

When we were top in 2005 we could hardly move without positive coverage in the media. Guys like Richard Gordon, Graham Speirs, Ewan Murray, Jim Traynor, Stuart Cosgrove, Tam Cowan were almost willing us to push on and challenge.

Ah but............

;)

Nucky Thompson
I've no idea who he is
The smarmy Asian weegie that does the sport on Scotland Today:cool:

Billy the Jambo

So its the medias fault that the mad one is an arse and he cant pay bills and the players wages on time .

Drylaw Hearts
So its the medias fault that the mad one is an arse and he cant pay bills and the players wages on time .

Apparantly.

Nucky Thompson
Apparantly.
Will you ever find it in your heart to stick up for your club on at least one occasion:rolleyes: You remind me of my wife, every time we're in a bit of road rage it's always my fault and not the other person:)

Will you ever find it in your heart to stick up for your club on at least one occasion:rolleyes: You remind me of my wife, every time we're in a bit of road rage it's always my fault and not the other person:)

If your driving is of the same standard as your posts on here I can see why ;)

:P

Succint, to the point, and expressed far more directly than I can even dream of. :)

Drylaw Hearts

When it's justifiable.

But the media have nothing to with our problems - they are 100% self inflicted.

When it's justifiable.

But the media have nothing to with our problems - they are 100% self conflicted.

?!?!?

;)

Nucky Thompson
If your driving is of the same standard as your posts on here I can see why ;)

:P

Ha ha. I realised I was setting myself up after I pressed submit reply:)

In defence of VR ( no I don't support him) I think he has a weird sense of humour and in translation things were mixed up. The media didn't like what he said and mocked him, then he went on his media monkeys rant and from then on things have never been right. He IMHO also expected to be welcomed by the GFA and did not understand their love of everything OF. He also thought the council would be more than happey to have Gorgie regenerated, and did not expect stonewalling from the planning dept.

I certainly believe the eastern european way of working is totally different from what we are used to. I like to think he has taken a back seat leaving Csaba to get on with things. No-one could have predicted the current global finacial situation and whether there is a cash flow problem or something more sinister no-one will ever know ( unless the admin is called in) BUT we are Hearts, no loikes us and we don't care

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
He IMHO also expected to be welcomed by the GFA and did not understand their love of everything OF.

This one he should have seen coming given that Kaunas get just an easy ride in Lithuania as the OF do here.

BUT we are Hearts, no loikes us and we don't care

You have definitely missed your calling. You should be one of those motivational speakers. Sir Alex, Brian Clough and Shankly step aside JamboJim is in the room.

Archived